Reviews for Whirlwind
I love it! :)
Kyaaaa i love the nicknames king and queen hahaha
This chapter was hilarious with their lover's quarel and all
What's with the dreams?
Hahaha poor suigetsu, he will definitely die in sand without someone killing him haha
sakura-cherry12 chapter 22 . 4/26
loved it. It made me cry, laugh, scream, and starts singing hurry to the the tune of im blue
Koomahana chapter 13 . 2/19
I love your story!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
This was an amazing story I loved the ending it just seemed so fitting! Im now in the position of wanting to read more but I loved how this ended so much that at the same time I dont want to! You did a fantastic job of writing this story, it was realistic and followed what the characters are actually like while still making them your own, I really enjoyed the love/hate relationship Gaara and Sakura had for a while there where they would fight every 5minutes and then be best friends again, simply amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
WAIT... wasn't Tamari the one that told sakura to make gaara not kill sasuke?
saku642734 chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
very awesome! loved it very much :)
The Spelling chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Throws the I onto "Naz"that somehow did not make it on that previous post. :) interesting, i just realized that fanfic wont allow the word to be posted.
The Spelling Naz chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I like your prose and the plot, but a pet peeve with Too many fanfics is the misspelling of "rogue" as "rouge"- which is a type of makeup. "Rogue" is the word used for rebel, master-less samurai or a wicked, immoral male. This misuse of vocabulary is the most frequent spelling mistake in fanfiction. I believe the misapplication of "rouge"first appeared in "Draco Sinister ", and has reproduced itself like a rabbit warren ever since.
MagicalMisa chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
This is my second time re-reading the Whirlwind Saga. I burst out laughing when Sakura asked to make waffles, my mind chapters ahead.
MagicalMisa chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I like how you have some chapters that aren't in Sakura or Gaara's perspective. A peek into the other's mind. Lovely!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »