Reviews for Whirlwind
Seven-Nation chapter 17 . 8/3
OMG! I see a mayday parade quote I'm over hear squealing like a made chick 3
just passing by chapter 22 . 7/29
Hi there. Not sure if you'll read this review but I'm glad that I found this gem.
I'm very impressed that you guys made a whole universe out of this story.
Well off to the sequel!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
I love it! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
Kyaaaa i love the nicknames king and queen hahaha
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
This chapter was hilarious with their lover's quarel and all
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
What's with the dreams?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Hahaha poor suigetsu, he will definitely die in sand without someone killing him haha
sakura-cherry12 chapter 22 . 4/26/2015
loved it. It made me cry, laugh, scream, and starts singing hurry to the the tune of im blue
Koomahana chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
I love your story!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
This was an amazing story I loved the ending it just seemed so fitting! Im now in the position of wanting to read more but I loved how this ended so much that at the same time I dont want to! You did a fantastic job of writing this story, it was realistic and followed what the characters are actually like while still making them your own, I really enjoyed the love/hate relationship Gaara and Sakura had for a while there where they would fight every 5minutes and then be best friends again, simply amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
WAIT... wasn't Tamari the one that told sakura to make gaara not kill sasuke?
saku642734 chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
very awesome! loved it very much :)
The Spelling chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Throws the I onto "Naz"that somehow did not make it on that previous post. :) interesting, i just realized that fanfic wont allow the word to be posted.
The Spelling Naz chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I like your prose and the plot, but a pet peeve with Too many fanfics is the misspelling of "rogue" as "rouge"- which is a type of makeup. "Rogue" is the word used for rebel, master-less samurai or a wicked, immoral male. This misuse of vocabulary is the most frequent spelling mistake in fanfiction. I believe the misapplication of "rouge"first appeared in "Draco Sinister ", and has reproduced itself like a rabbit warren ever since.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »