Reviews for Whirlwind
sakura-cherry12 chapter 22 . 4/26
loved it. It made me cry, laugh, scream, and starts singing hurry to the the tune of im blue
Koomahana chapter 13 . 2/19
I love your story!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
This was an amazing story I loved the ending it just seemed so fitting! Im now in the position of wanting to read more but I loved how this ended so much that at the same time I dont want to! You did a fantastic job of writing this story, it was realistic and followed what the characters are actually like while still making them your own, I really enjoyed the love/hate relationship Gaara and Sakura had for a while there where they would fight every 5minutes and then be best friends again, simply amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
DUDE HE JUST RAMMED HER INTO A WALL AND SHE ACTS LIKE IT'S OK ?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
WAIT... wasn't Tamari the one that told sakura to make gaara not kill sasuke?
saku642734 chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
very awesome! loved it very much :)
The Spelling chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Throws the I onto "Naz"that somehow did not make it on that previous post. :) interesting, i just realized that fanfic wont allow the word to be posted.
The Spelling Naz chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I like your prose and the plot, but a pet peeve with Too many fanfics is the misspelling of "rogue" as "rouge"- which is a type of makeup. "Rogue" is the word used for rebel, master-less samurai or a wicked, immoral male. This misuse of vocabulary is the most frequent spelling mistake in fanfiction. I believe the misapplication of "rouge"first appeared in "Draco Sinister ", and has reproduced itself like a rabbit warren ever since.
MagicalMisa chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
This is my second time re-reading the Whirlwind Saga. I burst out laughing when Sakura asked to make waffles, my mind chapters ahead.
MagicalMisa chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I like how you have some chapters that aren't in Sakura or Gaara's perspective. A peek into the other's mind. Lovely!
MagicalMisa chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Words cannot describe how much I LOVE "Whirlwind"!
Lunardragon33 chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
this was awesome
ChinkyBella chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
yay! that was such a cute ending :D
Mary Mab chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
I had started reading Typhoon but half through the first chapter i decided i needed to read this one first. Sorry i never reviewed until now, i forgot i wasn't actually reading a book... hint hint :D it is that good...
Tori-Bird627 chapter 22 . 11/11/2012