Reviews for Anglerfish
UnderdogHero chapter 23 . 3/19
NEW CHAPTER hooray :D Funny thing is, I was thinking of the summons from Dark Dawn today... but my mind started wandering. Glad to see the whole thing with Arcanus is settled now, though I do wonder what he's up to. Can't wait to see.
UnderdogHero chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
It took a few days(or weeks) but I finally got around to reading this xD great chapter as usual, even though I personally like the other head-canon that Alex really did love Veriti, but this was a good take on it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
demonwindy chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
Wow. They all have shit for lick at the moment. LOL. Still really good.
UnderdogHero chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
It took me a while to get to this because my internet is down, and there for I have no access to my emails, but I finally read it! The end was definitely a shock, and I find it awesome how Tyrell was able to think of something like that on the spot. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
SeeSea20 chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
oh shoot. oh shoot. oh shoot. Amiti might just kill the man...
Fer20Diaz chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
Hi :D well, I think I haven't left a review in this story yet ' I started reading it like two months or so ago, I read like ten chapters in a row and wanted to continue reading it another day but I kind of... Forgot *nervously laughing* so when I saw your last update I re-started it :) and finally, I'm here! **
I just want to say that this is one of my most favorite stories so far :D it really, really is! I can't wait for your next update, keep up the good work! :3 (sorry if I had some grammar errors, english isn't my first language) greetings!
demonwindy chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
love your cliff hangers. always make me wanna read more. Matt your suppose to be a hero stop thinking and charge on! because in the end only one of two things happen you fail (i hope not) or you succeed (preferable). I have to give nowell a salute as she is an awesome character in your story.
UnderdogHero chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
I'm a very biased person so of course my vote goes to Amiti :D This was an amazing chapter, and you had perfect timing with this update, I was in desperate need of something to amuse myself with. Somehow I saw that coming when Amiti went to attack Alex, but it was still really well written. Can't wait for the next one!
UnderdogHero chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
I think it's saying how much I've come to like this fic when the moment you say there's a new poll, I'm voting immediately. Can't wait for the next chapter, I'm getting a really good feeling about it.
UnderdogHero chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
Uh, like father like son? If that's how the saying goes. Honestly though, I've been waiting for something like this to happen. Rief appearing was definitely a surprise though. Can't wait to see the next chapter, just the title alone promises something good!
Nathanel chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
What exactly is stopping Tyrell from utilizing his Djinn? He doesn't need free hands or Psynergy (Djinn can be used, with no psynergy required), and they can't be stolen. So why doesn't he just use a few and then summon Kirin to stomp Latakia into the ground? Djinn only follow those who use their element responsibly, so she doesn't have any of her own. She's also nowhere near the level of Saturos (Who was stronger than than any one of the Heroes and would easily stomp Isaac into the ground in a 1v1 match), so why is she such a threat? Hurl a FlareWall/Prism at her and burn/freeze her alive. Fire/Ice kills plants.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
I stumbled upon your story because I had a sudden burst of nostalgia for Golden Sun this weekend, and I have to say that you have a great story that looks like it's coming to a great climax.

First of all, let me tell you that some of your original characters are very compelling, like Latakia. The originals that make recurring appearances seem very rounded, like you've really thought about how they think and how they would react in certain situations. I also think you've really understood many of the DD characters, such as Amiti and Tyrell.

The plot has been very good so far, with some unexpected twists and interesting turns, especially when referring to how Amiti reacts to the extreme situations you've put him through (poor thing) and his thought processes. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this piece concludes because it looks like we'll have the first big fight next chapter. I look forward to reading it.
UnderdogHero chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
I spazzed when I saw this update and abandoned the fic I was reading before when I realized this would be much more worth it. Can't wait to see the next chapter, I really wanna see what happens with Tyrell and Amiti.
UnderdogHero chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
I almost teared up near the end there... I can't wait to see how the jailbreak goes. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
Yay! Suvh an awesome chapter. I love it! You got me so hooked!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »