Reviews for Darkness Within Light
Alex chapter 35 . 7/9
Please update soon
Lunar678 chapter 35 . 10/26/2015
This story is great. I Hope you update soon.
bloodyhell99 chapter 34 . 6/22/2015
i love your story its the most interesting and awsome story good job
killer4853 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
bloodyhell99 chapter 35 . 10/19/2014
Can't wait for the other chapter this is the moat awesome story I love the how u did the demon and all that other stuff that happened
orchids117 chapter 35 . 8/10/2014
Good to hear that things are looking up for you. I send my condolences about your uncle, and I wish you lots of luck on your new career choice.

On another note, I'm SUPER excited to read more of this story, as you are a superb writer. Of course there's no rush, when you have time you have time and when you don't you don't. Any and all of your core loyal readers will understand that and patiently await new uploads. :)
Katie Loom chapter 34 . 6/6/2014
I hope u can update more on this I love reading it
New.York.Celt chapter 34 . 12/21/2013
I freaking LOVE this story!
D: Please update
Jacynda chapter 34 . 8/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE!
kylynnjen chapter 34 . 3/19/2013
That really blows about your job. I really hope things are looking better for you and you find the inspiration to come back to this someday. I really enjoyed this story. It's thought provoking (especially the parts about Desirees faith) and more than just ridiculous fluff with a weak heroine which is what I find in a lot of the GAC FF.
Dewina chapter 34 . 1/28/2013
OMG YOU GOT ME SO HOOKED WITH THIS STORY, I BESEECH THEE TO PURSUE THIS STORY! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE. :-( I hope you have not given up already! YOU WRITE GOOD.
CrystalTears3 chapter 34 . 1/13/2013
OMG! I've been addicted to this story for 2 days now! Your writing as well as your story is amazing. PLEASE PLEASE tell me you haven't given up on it!
killer4853 chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
love the story
Guest chapter 34 . 12/31/2012
What are the guys not telling her?

Please keep going.
Nymph.Naji chapter 34 . 12/11/2012
i am so fucking hooked on this story!, im sad to hear that happend to ya :/