Reviews for A Necessity
love it!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 1/27
Yeah, that sounds like a perfect afternoon to me - and I'm teetotal and hate baths! *swoon*
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
an interesting adventure for Hermione and Severus :)
kittyperry chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Perfect :)
mehitabelrose chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
have i told you lately that you're one of the best writers on this site? :)
Montara chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
A shy Severus :))) But he managed to get over it and show Hermione how good he can be :D Thank you for a good read.
Anon Reader chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Stunningly touching and beautiful. So nice to see you were detailed but didn't go overboard. I'm really such a sucker for "worshiping being perfect for one another sex" as I know it can really make a world of difference.
comicgrrl chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
You have a way with words as well as the relationship between Hermione and Snape. I liked this one very very much.
I luv Writing67 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
It would be interesting if you continued this...you should actually :)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great story!
mel chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
yay what a nice story!
Desvario chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I liked your descriptions. is a good shot!
katmarajade chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was wonderfully sweet. I really enjoyed it. I love a Hermione with realistic insecurities, especially physical ones. It rounds out her character so well. And a pining Snape, yes please. I'll take one of those any day! Great premise for all of this.
16forever chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
My goodness! This was amazing!

Of all the oneshots, this should get some sort of award. I have been going through shot stories for hours today, searching in vain for something even half as good as this.

I'm blown away.
Thank-you for writing
Lyra Lupin chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I absolutely love how you write Snape. My breathing catches during his these 'little moments' that occur between your characters. I really hope you'll be writing more! Such beautiful and intimate story telling. :) Thank you!