Reviews for Second Time Around
2024
this story is one of the best things I've ever read
To feal the emotions of the characters that way
You have talent and iam very sorry about your brother
I understand how that feels v
buttons1721 chapter 88 . 2/5
I sincerely hope you are still out there. That RL is treating you well. Please know that you have blessed us with a beautiful gem in this story and I hope that one day you return to it. Bc there is just much I'm dying to know...who is Theo's person, can Hermione give Malfoy peace, who is the killer, does Luna get her HEA, does Snape realize pansy is a prodigy and so much more! Lol. I've been binge this for weeks and the mysteries are killing me lol ️️️️️
Ivy chapter 88 . 12/17/2023
It's been a long time since I've visited. Christmas is approaching, hope you're doing well Neko
Guest chapter 75 . 12/4/2023
I get hermione is defending lavender, but it’s a bit rich to call Ron out for not being transparent with lavender when hermione has been lying to Ron for 5.5 years.

Love this story but I hope hermione doesn’t get away with it all
Jay chapter 88 . 10/24/2023
I hope you’re doing better, grief is so hard and knows no time. I wanted to let you know I do come back to this story every few months just to check. I started reading this story when I was 18 and now I’m 28. I hope you find what you need to finish the things you love, not just with the story but with life. :)
hhhh09 chapter 52 . 9/24/2023
dramatic escape
StoryLover209 chapter 88 . 9/20/2023
Take your time. We'll be here when your ready. Just please don't forget about us forever.
StoryLover209 chapter 68 . 9/19/2023
Wonderfully written.
knotsoveryou chapter 9 . 9/14/2023
I am loving this so much!
ALBY chapter 88 . 9/11/2023
Do you have plans to continue?!
mightoguy chapter 25 . 8/26/2023
writer, this is sick. making draco to be vile but trying to make him to be a victim. killing hermiones parents, theres no coming back from this. this is too messed up. many people don't have the gall to read about masochistic tendencies to go after disgusting men who killed your own parents. pls put a trigger warning next time. im out.
mightoguy chapter 23 . 8/26/2023
its too weird making hermione out to be the other woman as draco is still engaged.
mightoguy chapter 23 . 8/26/2023
a helpless and doormat hermione is hard to read. at this point she is an accessory without personality except for books and not much growth except for her lovelife.
mightoguy chapter 13 . 8/26/2023
thank you dear writer for a draco whose appearance we can admire, and a personality we can like
mightoguy chapter 6 . 8/25/2023
thank you, writer, for writing a hermione that has dignity and does self respect.
3,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »