Reviews for Second Time Around
kittykat chapter 76 . 5/25
I've never really shipped Draco and Hermione but I have to say this story has changed my opinion of them. Please update soon!
Wynterlace chapter 66 . 5/22
Cute story, continue writing
Akib chapter 76 . 5/15
Nice story so far
The King in White chapter 76 . 5/4
Wew, good read. I'm looking forward to the meld and seeing what the final product looks like.
The King in White chapter 38 . 5/4
God this is annoying as fuck. You write well, but it gets irritating having to slog through hundreds of thousands of words waiting for Draco to just nut up for once in his fucking life.
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 76 . 5/4
Wonderful discussions in this chapter! You're so amazing at writing characters and building plots! I'm so in love with this story!
It's been almost 4 months, please update! This fanfic is soo great!
OMG pleaseeeeeeeeee update soon! This is kije TGE BEST FANFIC EVER!
Kotorfreak chapter 76 . 3/17
Hey just found your story a couple weeks ago and have been really enjoying it. I really appreciate that you write nuanced characters. I hope you are feeling well and I am looking forwards to the next chapter whenever it is finished. Thank you for writing and sharing with us.

Best Regards, Riley
amguevara88 chapter 76 . 3/15
Awesome story . Can't wait to see what comes next .
Soon17 chapter 40 . 3/11
I recommended this story to my friends~
By the way, where is Ginny?
Soon17 chapter 36 . 3/11
One of my favorite stories now, just can't stop reading
Soon17 chapter 32 . 3/11
When will you find Theo a girlfriend? lol, I like Theo here. Or maybe a boyfriend?:D hahaha
Soon17 chapter 30 . 3/11
I really love long chapters, I’m glad that they are all in characters. I love slow-burn Dramione and thank you very much! It‘s really an epic story
Soon17 chapter 9 . 3/11
I mean, you are great! Usually I don't leave reviews unless I finished the latest chapter, but I just can't wait to tell you I love your plot!
2,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »