Reviews for Second Time Around
Superemopowerz chapter 56 . 3/9
The whole Pansy and Jo thing is very unwanted in my eyes. It doesn't make any sense you have Pansy who has been in love with Draco at a very young age who would do anything for him but you don't play that card you constantly put her in the back burner to try to build the relationship of Jo and her. It doesn't work like that way, for someone to have the same amount of feelings for such a long time it doesn't change or dissappear. Your explanation for Jo's attraction for Pansy is also very bland and not very good. You could have really worked the love triangle between Draco, Pansy and Hermione but you didn't-which is a very wasted opportunity- you could have Pansy confront Draco and knowing her she would so something like that and explain her side of things but you didn't. Pansy could have easily helpped Draco with anything (might have even taken Jo's place to be honest). Yet you contiune to try to build a failing explanation of these characters relationship. Also I feel you a severally underestimating Draco's intelligence.

However these are criticism that you are most likely not read due to you having already written the 76th chapter and this review for the 56th chapter.
Superemopowerz chapter 55 . 3/9
I notice that you have far too many OC for interfering with the main characters. While that is necessarily a bad thing, I feel like that you shoving these new characters to other character trying to establish a relationship of romantic interest. It draws attention away from the actual story, I guess. Another is that it doesn't really coincides with what's already established from the books.
Jessica chapter 76 . 3/7
I read your story in about two weeks on my down time at work and all i can say is wow. That is some dedication you have to your story to have spent almost 5 years writing it. I absolutely love your story and i can not wait until you update again! Keep up the amazing effort and thank you for writing this for all to enjoy.
Phinoa chapter 49 . 2/25
I am so glad that the truth is out in the openin their small circle that is. I wonder what you have planned for Sirius! Now let's move on to year six
Phinoa chapter 40 . 2/24
Oh, Harry called Draco 'ferret' in his head That doesn't tie in with the Moody incident in your AU but hey, it's just a minor mistake. I don't actually care really, I just took notice ?
Phinoa chapter 39 . 2/24
Uh oh, I am quite apprehensive after this one. Will Pansy act upon what she had just decovered? I hope not, but then again, it's Pansy, and she's a horrible person.
Phinoa chapter 38 . 2/24
I feel sorry for Hermione, Draco should really tell her everything. It's not fair to reveal so much to a stranger but not to her. It didn't take me long to pick up reading again by the way
Marie chapter 76 . 2/23
I've tried a couple times over the years to read this all the way through. I was quite intimidated by the length. But I'm all caught up now! And I'm happy I waited because this chapter ending was so soothing after the relationship struggles leading up to it. I don't doubt that you have more trials and tribulations on the way, and I'm looking forward to them.
Phinoa chapter 34 . 2/23
Wow, I loved that adventure! I hope Draco will be able to figure everything out in the end.
Phinoa chapter 32 . 2/23
Theo's story didn't exactly take me by surprise, I had expected as much, not, however, the intensity of it. I'm glad he is Draco's friend. Only Hermione's thoughts towards him bugged me a little, but then again, she knew herself that she was being petty. Thank you for writing -
Phinoa chapter 31 . 2/23
Here I am, back again. That was quick I enjoyed the last couple of chapters, they were a tad lighter and I appreciate that what with all the pain from fourth year. I like the twist with the Inquisitorial Squad under Draco's lead helping to protect the DA! And now that they're getting older, the hormones are bound to throw parties, and I love it :D now on to the next one...
Phinoa chapter 26 . 2/23
I need to muster all of my remaining willpower and put this down for now. I can't get anything done. I probably won't resist for long though. As for the chapter: I am so relieved they sorted it out yet I am more worried than ever for Draco.
Phinoa chapter 25 . 2/23
I'm completely and utterly crushed by the intensity of all this. I am at work and I can't concentrate since all I want is to alleviate these feelings. But unless I keep reading that won't happen... while at the same time it's getting worse, Thank you very much. (Seriously though, thank you, but at the same time, why put your readers through this agony? )
Phinoa chapter 24 . 2/23
Why, oh why? This hurt so much. I can actually feel the pain. How am I supposed to do anything worthwhile? I must read until this is resolved! I can't handle this.
thepotionsguild chapter 1 . 2/22
This is such a cool concept! I hardly ever read dramione and this seems like a great choice
2,375 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »