Reviews for Second Time Around
Oh, no, no, no. This is bad but maybe Fawkes can help? I'm so proud of Draco for going to talk to the Headmaster. :) And that conversation between Pansy and Hermione was both hilarious and heartfelt. I suspect they'll become friends soon. :) Awesome chapter as always!
imranramji1 chapter 73 . 8/15
what no you just left me with a cliffhanger and i am not a happy reader lol i mean hurry up and post the next chapter please and thinaks
Alrac D. Set chapter 73 . 8/15
CHAN! Oh dioses! *0*
No podías dejarlo allí! ahora qué haré con toda la intriga?

Justo hoy estaba pensando en este fic y en que quería que actualizaras pronto :D cumpliste mi deseo! Ahora temo cuanto tendré que esperar para el capítulo 74. Las partes se están posicionando y el juego está por comenzar, ya no puedo esperar :D

Qué pasará con Draco y su gemelo malvado? y con Harry y su necesidad de hacer a Draco culpable de algo? (idiota Harry :C )

Por favor actualiza pronto 3
Blue Luver5000 chapter 73 . 8/15
Cliffy gahhh great chapter
dragonjun chapter 73 . 8/15
oh...like it. yeah, bact to the track. looking foward for the next.
Matts Miss chapter 73 . 8/15
Update! Woohoo! OMG cliffhanger, noooo! Great chapter, sitting nervously untill we get another...
You are such a good writer
shiningarmourica chapter 73 . 8/15
OMG! update soon please..!
can't wait for next
OMG OMG OMG! No no no !
NatNicole chapter 73 . 8/15
Awesome scene with Hermione and Pansy - shows how far those two have come from their canon counterparts, whom at this point in time were maybe 5% more mature than in their 1st Year.

NOOO! *cries* Draco...
Wow I kinda love you for updating but hate you for that cliff hanger
I Love this Story it's just perfect
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 73 . 8/15
So intense! Hope dumbledore will be able to help! Go on
Indra Senin chapter 73 . 8/15
Yes! Let the future Draco take over!
Peppei chapter 73 . 8/15
Oh no poor Draco at odds with himself. Anxiously waiting for the next chap! Thanks for the hard work!
Nianika chapter 73 . 8/15
Nooooooo
Why did you have to make Theo the abductor why couldn't it have been Reuel or someone else and given Theo a simple task?!
Hope you give Theo someone to love and someone who loves him too.
2,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »