Reviews for Calamity Jane 2: The Doctor and the Deputy
Jen chapter 53 . 4/8
Just read both stories again and loved them even more. A third installment would be awesome. Thanks for this universe. Great job.
that shud totally be a book...
Oolee chapter 53 . 2/13
I hope you have plenty of stories to share!
Oolee chapter 38 . 2/12
So as I said the other day, I'm binging. It's taking me a little longer to finish than I thought it would. It is charming and amusing how you incorporate little bits from tv, movies, literature and pop culture. Makes it so much more fun. Love your style of writing and how it incorporates a wide range of both emotion and action. Entirely entertaining
Oolee chapter 20 . 2/11
Very well done. Mothers don't listen. They have to be forced to see what isn't on their agenda. As far Addie, she is a delight!
Oolee chapter 14 . 2/10
I'm binge reading. Just finished the first Calamity Jane. This story, and the previous, is packed with emotion, violence, love, angst, surprises and just the right amount of sex to be wonderful fun. I enjoy that while the stories are rich enough to keep interest there is an economy of verbiage that keeps them clean and interesting. I read most of your stories. I like them very much
HellenicSpirit chapter 53 . 1/9
You are such a talented creature! Thank you for keeping me such a great company throughout Christmas holidays. I read both of "Calamity Jane" stories and it really feels sad that I've concluded reading.
Such an inspiration, such a unique plot, unbelievable devotion to detail and a delicious development of Jane 'n' Maura's relationship.
What can I say? I loved it, even if I was a late reader. A good story has a diamond quality. It's... forever.
Thank you so very much.
I already miss it.
Jen chapter 53 . 11/7/2016
I loved both installments. I am going to miss them very much. Thanks for sharing.
mary rosa chapter 53 . 9/23/2016
hola me encantan tus historias unque noto que hvs dejado algunas abandonadas me gustaria que las terminaras
he estado buscando el epilogo de calamity jane 2 y no lo encuentro porfa me ayudas
Twistie97 chapter 53 . 9/4/2016
Well gosh this story made me laugh and cry and cheer and im so sad its over but i loved it so much so thank you for bringing this masterpiece into the world
Laughingkiddo chapter 53 . 8/20/2016
Love the angst, the fluff, the love, the action and basically everything. Thank you for this great universe and i very much look forward to any new installments!
Laughingkiddo chapter 30 . 8/18/2016
I love drunk maura
Guest chapter 53 . 7/31/2016
Love your writing. The secondary characters and their sub stories make your stories so rich. The combination of joy, angst, adventure familial love as well as romance keep your readers interested. I must admit that I binge read. Because I can't put it down.
CatNapNocturne chapter 20 . 7/30/2016
I love Adelaide. The entire story, this one and the first, have kept me guessing whether she knows ir not. I'll be like 'Yes! We have a SHIPPER ON DE-' and then she mentions marrying men to one of them.

In my heart I will always think Adelaide knows and doesn't care.
rach.riendeau chapter 53 . 6/22/2016
I really can't believe you wrote this so long ago, but I enjoyed every word. You have an incredible talent and truly captivated me for the past couple of weeks with both of the CJ stories. Definitely the best fanfiction I've ever read. Now I don't know what I could read that would make me smile as much as this story has.
2,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »