Reviews for Calamity Jane 2: The Doctor and the Deputy
mary rosa chapter 53 . 9/23
hola me encantan tus historias unque noto que hvs dejado algunas abandonadas me gustaria que las terminaras
he estado buscando el epilogo de calamity jane 2 y no lo encuentro porfa me ayudas
Twistie97 chapter 53 . 9/4
Well gosh this story made me laugh and cry and cheer and im so sad its over but i loved it so much so thank you for bringing this masterpiece into the world
Laughingkiddo chapter 53 . 8/20
Love the angst, the fluff, the love, the action and basically everything. Thank you for this great universe and i very much look forward to any new installments!
Laughingkiddo chapter 30 . 8/18
I love drunk maura
Love your writing. The secondary characters and their sub stories make your stories so rich. The combination of joy, angst, adventure familial love as well as romance keep your readers interested. I must admit that I binge read. Because I can't put it down.
CatNapNocturne chapter 20 . 7/30
I love Adelaide. The entire story, this one and the first, have kept me guessing whether she knows ir not. I'll be like 'Yes! We have a SHIPPER ON DE-' and then she mentions marrying men to one of them.

In my heart I will always think Adelaide knows and doesn't care.
rach.riendeau chapter 53 . 6/22
I really can't believe you wrote this so long ago, but I enjoyed every word. You have an incredible talent and truly captivated me for the past couple of weeks with both of the CJ stories. Definitely the best fanfiction I've ever read. Now I don't know what I could read that would make me smile as much as this story has.
I've read some wonderful works and the calamity Jean and dr. Isles story is among the best. Thanks so much for your hard work. Arkielad
el chapter 53 . 5/14
I've read this fic like 10 times and its the top rizzles of my fanfic list and i just have to ask...will be another one in this series? I mean...please if there is, can you post it sooner? Cause im dying here to read it. Thx
Aidyl James chapter 53 . 5/11
Thank you so much for the beautiful emotional ride. I enjoyed every chapter!
Aidyl James chapter 52 . 5/11
Aidyl James chapter 51 . 5/11
Touching and heartfelt.
Aidyl James chapter 50 . 5/11
Powerful chapter!
Aidyl James chapter 49 . 5/10
When did they tell Angela about Lilly? Colin is worried and that is understandable.
Aidyl James chapter 48 . 5/10
I loved all of the chapter, including how Jo howled in sympathy for Lily.
2,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »