Reviews for Calamity Jane 2: The Doctor and the Deputy
cptJaneway3 chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Really really really a wonderful story! :) Great job!
Only a correction, if I may. The italian should be: ''non sono mai stato più a est dell' Illinois. Il paesaggio di Boston è molto bello, quasi bello quanto Maura. Sono contento di essere qui perché lei è felice di essere qui.''
Brought to you by someone whose surname is Zorzoli and lives in the only area of Italy (between Milan and the river Po) in which most surnames end with -oli.
Have a nice day and thanks for writing this marvellous fic :)
Guest chapter 53 . 12/29/2015
Came down with the flu and ended up having to cancel my Christmas travel plans. Between sleeping and generally feeling sorry for myself, I spent the bulk of my time the last several days reading this story.

I should have been good and commented after some of the really excellent chapters, but this was a bit of a page turner as they say. I just couldnt stop. :)

So thank you for my Christmas gift. I hadn't realized there was a second installment in this au. I was completely delighted to discover it.

Now, I am off to see if you've written a third! Or failing that, to read everything you've ever written. ;)
Saberfan83 chapter 53 . 12/26/2015
Just finished this fic. Well done! I am not a huge fan of western fics, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one and its predecessor.
David chapter 53 . 12/5/2015
What a great series this has been! Thanks so much for bringing us all along for the ride.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Love this! Hope you don't mind if I correct the Italian... "Non sono mai stato più ad est dell'Illinois. Il paesaggio di Boston è molto bello, quasi come Maura. Sono contento di essere qui perché la rende felice."
ela chapter 53 . 10/7/2015
This is the 4th time ive read this fic.
Its amazing. Maby another sequel? Please? It would be awesome to read a third one.
Magikalwordherald chapter 53 . 9/7/2015
Read CL over the past week or so. Really great stuff. I look forward to reading the rest of your wonderful stories.
streeper123 chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
why don't fanfictions like this get made into movies instead of things like 50 shades?! This would be so worth watching. This is my favorite fanfic by far. and I'd say I've read quite a few beyond amazing ones. Thank you soooo much for writing!
Frances chapter 53 . 7/23/2015
The second one was just as good as the first. I really love these characters, they sit so well within the brilliant world you created
badly caffeinated chapter 53 . 7/20/2015
CJ is now without any doubt is THE best top shelf Rizzles ff I've come across. You made the wild wild west one interesting world. And the way you portrays Jane, its just hard not to fall in love with her. Job well done. And thank you.
ttandme69 chapter 53 . 7/19/2015
Well I finally got round to finishing this story! I reread from 25 to see where I left off ar. I really enjoyed this story and the characters you created. I sincerely hope that there is a third part to this story. Thanks for all of the hard work. Lisa
Jenn Deering chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
Jane just wearing chaps and a vest... yummy!
Natalie chapter 53 . 7/5/2015
I truly loved this story. And maybe this day and age we should change everything to Facebook? I have never had a tumblr account...lol I just wanted to let you know it helped me to pass a few hours of my time!
Jenn Deering chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Lol... finger painting : )
MR. S chapter 53 . 7/3/2015