Reviews for Calamity Jane 2: The Doctor and the Deputy
awesomeness0270 chapter 53 . 5/5/2015
This is by far one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 53 . 5/1/2015
Wow, i just can't belive that it's over. I love this fic. When are you gonna write the 3season? I'm so curious about this. I would like to ask you if i can translate to Portuguese. I'm from Brazil and i sure that as much as I can breathe that everyone here is gonna love it. Do you give me the permission?
IamElaine chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Hi! I can't believe that it's over. This story is just amazing, you are an amazing writer. I hope you start to write a 3 season soon, I'm waiting for it. I was think if you gimme a permission to translate this fic to Portuguese, I'll gave you all credit and put the link of original story. I'll be so happy in doing it. Sorry for my English, I'm learning your language yet. I know that Brazilians is gonna love you fic as much as I loved it. I'm waiting for your answer, See you ;)
IsaCabral chapter 53 . 3/27/2015
Let's just say that spending the last two weeks reading this installment was a very exhilarating experience that I couldn't have enjoyed more. Thank you so much for coming up with it! Hope to encounter many more of your wonderful stories :-)
Daryl chapter 53 . 3/3/2015
great story, i love it as much as i did the first one
Guest Annie chapter 53 . 2/28/2015
Such a great story. Full of fun loving and happy endings as well as drama and angst. I thoroughly enjoyed both your calamity stories. Thank you for all your hardwork!
PI-Valkyrie-exLorien chapter 53 . 2/12/2015
Hey, just found these a while ago. Any chance of a Calamity Jane 3 coming? Or, you know, a movie deal. Dodge the copyright laws and make a film. Get Janet Tamaro on it, it needs to happen. :) Great story!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
You are such an amazing writer and I believe that you have what it takes to be a professional writer. I'm so intrigued and emotionally captivated by this story that I find myself lost in a magnificent western, which I'm not usually interested in reading. You've made a believer out of me...that is for sure.

This particular chapter truly broke my heart and made me angry all in one! I truly have lost ALL respect for Angela and her sticking her nose where it does not belong. There are people in this world that won't allow others to make their own choices and try to control those they see not living up to their standards. Angela is one of those people...she has basically broken Jane and Maura's relationship by opening her big mouth. I truly do despise people that interfere with other people's lives because they don't agree with the way they are living! Jane and Maura are happy and in love...that should be enough, even if you don't agree with it mind your own damn business.

WOW...this chapter certainly pulled me out of the lurkerdom to write a highly emotional review.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next...I'm off to read the next amazing chapter! :-)
Radleks chapter 53 . 12/18/2014
Wonderful work! I loved both stories of Calamity Jane and Dr. Isles. These were great reads and I very much appreciate you sharing your talent and time creating these stories.
polotiz chapter 53 . 12/17/2014
*happy sigh*
This was so, so good. You are truly a talent and a half. Thank you so much for writing Rizzles and if the spark is dying lemme go find every match on the planet to re-start it!
T
Arkielad chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
this chapter indeed was difficult you did a fabulous job wit the subject thanks
Slowpoke132 chapter 53 . 11/15/2014
The end it can't be it's not possible you have to go on aaaaaaaaargh
ab chapter 53 . 11/2/2014
BEAUTIFUL! This story is absolutely beautiful and amazing! I enjoy reading this story a lot! You are a very creative and talented writer! I look forward to reading more of your work ]
ab chapter 38 . 11/1/2014
OH MY GAWD! That Xena quote! So beautiful and nicely used! You are an amazing writer and I absolute enjoy reading this!
Roydell Hughes chapter 53 . 10/12/2014
That was such a wonderful story.I loved and Isles are my favorite and westerns are you so much.
2,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »