Reviews for Calamity Jane 2: The Doctor and the Deputy
j9tigger chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
Sounds like Jane's fixin' for a fight. I liked that Maura put Pike in his place (dismissed). I actually also like that not everyone is welcoming and adoring of Maura or of them as a couple. The detractors are just as important.
j9tigger chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Yeah - that was another really tough one to get through. Worth it though to get them to an understanding.
j9tigger chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
Oh hell. After such a. Awesome night to be faced with this bullshit with Angela? That was heart wrenching. And while I consider my personal coming out to a mother similar in word and deed to Angela I have to wonder what I will say in the face of such challenge.
Zasterfate chapter 55 . 7/27/2013
This was one long, intense ride. I appreciate the tragedy that underlies it all. I may have cried over Lydia's passing. On the show, I probably wouldn't have minded, but you wrote her as such an innocent character that was just in a tough place, then Tommy seemingly abandoning her in that state...I don't know, she stuck with me. It was kind of beautiful when she passed. I'll remember that one.

Conner's one of my favorites. He's a cool kid.
Constance is my favorite parent figure. So chic and...strong.

The ending is sort of deliriously happy. I squealed at the kiss when I recognized it. It's all so perfect and in the world of Rizzoli and Isles, when the show exhausts me with feelings, it's pretty epic to know they're living such a happy life in an alternate world.

Thank you.
DareToLive35 chapter 55 . 7/27/2013
Yessssssssssssss! I love everything about Calamity Jane! I'm so glad you're thinking about doing a third installment and I can't wait.
I've enjoyed the ride so far! It's been a blast. Thank you.
lovebooks4ever chapter 55 . 7/26/2013
please! for all that is good in this world ceap on writhing these stories! u have a gift my friend! i have grown attached to this story! do it for the people! 3 XD
fronethi chapter 55 . 7/25/2013
I thought it was strange that you decided to end it with Kay's wedding, but that last bit made it all better.
You should know that I really love this story, I've been following it since the first CJ and I'm in love with it.
I don't know if you'll eventually do CJ3, but I'll be looking forward to it.
jayda chapter 55 . 7/25/2013
I just finished the second installment of this story. I loved the first story and knew I had to follow along with this one. there was never a boring chapter, I was always looking for more. You are an amazing writer, thank u for sharing this story. I can't wait for more later down the road.
yays chapter 55 . 7/24/2013
I've finally caught up and now the story is complete! I've thoroughly enjoyed this ride and it's a bittersweet moment to realize that it, or at least this part, is now over. I feel like rereading everything from the beginning again :) Congrats on a fine fine story and thank you so much for sharing it. I look forward to future CJ hopefully. If not, I believe you have written a timeless, epic, story that will always be reread by me and many other peeps I'm sure! Cheeeeers!
zigfiction chapter 55 . 7/24/2013
BRAVO!
j9tigger chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
I love that Jane has a tattoo for Maura. Also adore that they go to Sparrow Lake.
j9tigger chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
This was awesome! The western wear play and bath were particularly enticing! Also the way Jane restored balance to their relationship. Perfect.
Guest chapter 55 . 7/23/2013
I'd just like to point out that if you simply called the two fics "volumes" of the same novel, your word count would rival Tolstoy's "War And Peace" and, if you decided to write another sequel, you could easily pass the King James Bible.
One more sequel after that and you could potentially pass Proust's "In Search of Lost Time" regarded as the longest novel ever written, at 1 200 000 words.
j9tigger chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Because I am reading this all at once, I remembered that point (about the kids). I'm glad this one has the discussion of Doyle and Maura and Jane growing closer (even if it comes as a result of trauma). Now I really want to see them with kids and how the town reacts to that.
j9tigger chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
The ending to this was amazing and beautiful and achingly real for them both! There are bumps in the road for them, but thankfully they have each other and together can ride all of this out.
2,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »