Reviews for Calamity Jane 2: The Doctor and the Deputy
Soccer lady chapter 54 . 11/5/2017
Yay you updated. Bring on the next story please.
Printemps chapter 54 . 10/22/2017
I like Jane and Maura in all your stories , I have read them all now and I'm so impressed. Please update soon we miss you terribly.
Guest chapter 54 . 10/17/2017
boy, I finally finish reading and I loved it. It was strange to read that Angela was not so loud and nosey and pushy with Jane like she did in the show. Sad that Tommy died but couldn't understand that they didn't get the gold that tommy found. And sad that no mention of Bass, No Friday, and Magnum. Lol ill habe tho read more of your stories.
Vanilla chapter 54 . 9/27/2017
Hello there still waiting with hope for a new rizzle story. I was so glad to have you back , you write emotional turmoil so well. Thanks
AliceSF chapter 54 . 9/26/2017
Thank you! What a beautiful chapter! This really is a great piece of writing. I hope you get even more fans now.
Printemps chapter 54 . 9/14/2017
You're a great storyteller. This story lead me to your other stories , they are all very romantic and subtiles. You know how to incorporate romance into your stories as week as drama. Good story, romance, action, suspense, thank you for sharing your talent. From a Parisian and yeah for Paris 2024. :)))
Jamaican chapter 54 . 9/10/2017
My goodness gracious! I need a glass of water...Please?
Guest chapter 54 . 9/4/2017
Reread the series. Thankyou thankyou thankyou!
Guest chapter 54 . 9/3/2017
Wow. That last update really did just about make me cry. Beautifully written and perfectly aligned with the story. It made me unbelievably happy. Thank you so much for this. Best surprise ever.
el chapter 54 . 8/30/2017
God...almost got tears in my eyes at the end. Brilliant. I loved it. Your series is one of the best fics. I have read it a few times.
Aidyl James chapter 54 . 8/29/2017
Beautiful. beautiful, beautiful.
Vanilla chapter 54 . 8/24/2017
Thanks for the update. Great chapter. It would be great if you wrote us another story now you're back.
Guest chapter 54 . 8/15/2017
Loved this update, I had to go and binge read the whole story back from the start. Love! Favourite story!
FrumiousBandersnatch15 chapter 54 . 8/10/2017
EEEEeeeeEEEEeeeEe! BEST SURPRISE EPILOGUE EVER! I remember reading parts 1 and 2 and being swept away to another time and place and then to see an epilogue pop up ... I was so excited I could barely stop giggling! Such a treat to read and even got me a bit misty eyed at the end. I have missed your talent so much in this community. Thanks again for this epi. Happy writing!
ttandme69 chapter 54 . 8/10/2017
I cannot tell you how excited I was to see in my email inbox a calamity Jane update ! Thank you for the epilogue and the continuing lives of Maura and Jane & their cherubs . You were definitely not hurt my feelings if there appears in my email inbox another chapter somewhere down the road or part three of calamity Jane which you tell me before one going to happen but I was grateful for the upload. thanks, Lisa
2,660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »