Reviews for Calamity Jane 2: The Doctor and the Deputy
Wardicus chapter 54 . 8/3/2017
A perfect epilogue to a perfect story. The last section really resonated to me as the first Calamity Jane fic was one of the first times I saw myself (as silly as it sounds considering the timeframe) and helped me come to some sort of self confidence regarding that part of my life. When people talk about the greats of fanfiction this will always be one of the greats in the mind of me and many others. There aren't enough compliments I could give this, so to finish this out thank you for making this. Thanks for giving Rizzles the fic they deserve and the fandom the story they didn't know they wanted. I hope to read more of you in the future :)
Mac Granger chapter 54 . 8/3/2017
WHAAAA!
Okay, so I haven't read the update yet, but I cannot wait to dig to it.

Your writing has always brought me such joy (even when you've gone to that angsty heartbreaking place) and I've no doubt this little update will bring a little happiness.

I hope hope life is treating you well. Thank you for sharing.
CharlieTheCAG chapter 53 . 8/3/2017
I couldn't review the final chapter "again".
Oh how times have changed, in oh so many ways.
Here's to strong women; may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them.
Jupiter chapter 53 . 7/26/2017
I finally got around to reading these 2 epic stories having seen them recommended on many sites. I avoided it for so long as I really couldn't see myself enjoying stories about our 2 lovely ladies in the Wild West. How wrong could I be?! Your writing is impeccable. The stories are so well rounded with many other characters and loads of action. They are exciting, enthralling, poignant, delightful and so much more. You are so talented. Your writing had me laughing out loud, crying and everything in between. I could imagine this amazing work being a fantastic TV series just as popular, or even more, as the real series. Certainly the writing is more creative and dare I say it, enjoyable! Thanks so much for your dedication to such an epic piece of work. Fan-bloody-tastic :)
Jen chapter 53 . 4/8/2017
Just read both stories again and loved them even more. A third installment would be awesome. Thanks for this universe. Great job.
Guest chapter 53 . 2/18/2017
that shud totally be a book...
Oolee chapter 53 . 2/13/2017
I hope you have plenty of stories to share!
Oolee chapter 38 . 2/12/2017
So as I said the other day, I'm binging. It's taking me a little longer to finish than I thought it would. It is charming and amusing how you incorporate little bits from tv, movies, literature and pop culture. Makes it so much more fun. Love your style of writing and how it incorporates a wide range of both emotion and action. Entirely entertaining
Oolee chapter 20 . 2/11/2017
Very well done. Mothers don't listen. They have to be forced to see what isn't on their agenda. As far Addie, she is a delight!
Oolee chapter 14 . 2/10/2017
I'm binge reading. Just finished the first Calamity Jane. This story, and the previous, is packed with emotion, violence, love, angst, surprises and just the right amount of sex to be wonderful fun. I enjoy that while the stories are rich enough to keep interest there is an economy of verbiage that keeps them clean and interesting. I read most of your stories. I like them very much
HellenicSpirit chapter 53 . 1/9/2017
You are such a talented creature! Thank you for keeping me such a great company throughout Christmas holidays. I read both of "Calamity Jane" stories and it really feels sad that I've concluded reading.
Such an inspiration, such a unique plot, unbelievable devotion to detail and a delicious development of Jane 'n' Maura's relationship.
What can I say? I loved it, even if I was a late reader. A good story has a diamond quality. It's... forever.
Thank you so very much.
I already miss it.
Jen chapter 53 . 11/7/2016
I loved both installments. I am going to miss them very much. Thanks for sharing.
mary rosa chapter 53 . 9/23/2016
hola me encantan tus historias unque noto que hvs dejado algunas abandonadas me gustaria que las terminaras
he estado buscando el epilogo de calamity jane 2 y no lo encuentro porfa me ayudas
Twistie97 chapter 53 . 9/4/2016
Well gosh this story made me laugh and cry and cheer and im so sad its over but i loved it so much so thank you for bringing this masterpiece into the world
Laughingkiddo chapter 53 . 8/20/2016
Love the angst, the fluff, the love, the action and basically everything. Thank you for this great universe and i very much look forward to any new installments!
2,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »