Reviews for One Night Stand & One Girl Man
carrie.liebergen chapter 1 . 3/26
u havent update this in 3 yrs update
Emilyislife1 chapter 24 . 3/18
Updateeeeeeee
OMFG! You gotta finish this story! It is soooooooo good! Please update! I'm desperate!
I love this story! Please start updating again!
hamvasbianka chapter 24 . 9/15/2015
Pls update! this story is interesting! Austin wanna break-up with Ally before the tour and Ally is wanna find out Austin's secrets! Wow! But it would be nice to know how they'll find out they're an love with the other :)
UPDATE!
its-just-me-jacklyn chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
Update please!it's killing me
musicalChic chapter 24 . 5/30/2015
Love it. Is that the end?
Gandalf chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
Amazing story but it's not updated
SammR5 chapter 24 . 3/21/2015
Hi plz update I wanna know what will happen in the nxt!
Ausllya.k.aRaura chapter 24 . 2/17/2015
Please please please update it pleasssssseeeeeee I am in love with this story please :(
Guest chapter 24 . 1/15/2015
HELLO? HELLO? HELLO!? Is ANYBODY there? UPDATE
amyli888 chapter 24 . 1/8/2015
OH MY GOD. So I tried stalking old A&A fanfics so I could find hidden gems and I found this one. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Like that kiss in the chapter 24, after Ally's like we should get up, gave me butterflies too. Like what. But please update! I know you haven't in ages, but I need closure! Like who's the baby father? Or who wins the bet? I need to know these things! Fantastic writing xx
DanikaG chapter 24 . 1/3/2015
Please update ! You have an amazing story ! You should have the next chapter to be about Austin's tour and Ally can't go but Austin really wants her to go. Austin thought he can handle being on tour without her but later on he finds out that he can't go on without her and he misses her. It was just a thought so please don't get mad .
Guest chapter 24 . 8/25/2014
Finish the story! I'm too pulled in.