Reviews for The Worm That Turned
Guest in Europe chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
Just a note to say thank you so much for two beilliant stories. Is there any chance of anote on your author page to give a hint regarding progess on part 3? Your writing is so excellent, I want to bookmark it and return to it.

Meanwhile, I will go off and read your Neville fic.

Thanks again.
BlueWater5 chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
Great story! Looking forward to the sequel!
kickthemoon chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
Lover your writing, your plot and your characterisation so so much! Can't wait for the next instalment!
lizziemerk chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
You do Rowling justice here. This series is one of the best fan fics I've read.
brandon279 chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
excellent, i love your work
Shadow Huntress chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
Great job! Fantastic! I love your view of how the Dark Mark burned when the Dark Lord died. Unfortunately, all of this happened just when Severus was feeling happy. I didn't know that you planned a sequel! I can't wait to read it! Another unfortunate matter has come up, I have things that I need to do, and in conclusion, I have to go. My greatest thanks for this wonderful story. Keep writing and I'll keep writing and reviewing. (Unless you write some mush story about Severus falling in love with and marrying Dolores Umbridge.)

Shadow Huntress
brandon279 chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
i wish that you deviate from the canon in the sequel.
great job
kickthemoon chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
This is still so amazing! It's so convincing and rings so true. I love how Severus acts and feels; his reactions to those around him. And this chapter would explain quite well why Dumbledore never gave Sirius a fair hearing - he had already decided his loyalty and defended him vehemently before Severus. No wonder, afterwards, he feels so terrible with himself, he didn't trust what his spy was saying - which appears (after the fact) to have been true. Perhaps that is a turning point in Dumbledore and Severus' relationship, the former realises he should perhaps listen to the latter. He did, after all, accept his conversion for a reason.
Love it, love it, absolutely love it!
Kerubim chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
I love it when Lucius calls Severus 'old bean' its so cute!

Also dumbledore is being an asshole. Lily isn't complaning because she isn't in his position. She doesn't have to spy to a psychopath or answer to a dick of an old man. She just has to try to stay alive.

Sorry, I just have many feels. :(
Kerubim chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
"You're by far the stupidest genius I've ever met"

Severus is a genius but my god he's retarded when it comes to social situations and certain other things. I agree with lucius.
Kerubim chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
I find it says volumes about how neglected and abused Severus was by his parents. Although comparing the baby Draco with a peacock was adorable and funny it's also sad and almost made me cry. :(
Kerubim chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Turns out in cannon, that Severus can do wandless and wordless magic. He doesn't need a wand for everything. :3

This is an amazing story!
Shadow Huntress chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
I just read your story and I love it. Great job. Severus is my all time favorite character. Okay, when I was five, and I first watched the Sorcerer's Stone, I liked Hermione better, but that quickly changed to Snape. I really enjoy your view of things. My only problem is how little Severus kills and tortures. Severus had to gain the Dark Lord's trust. That would involve taking action rather than merely allowing everyone else to do all the nasty stuff. Plus, Severus wished to prove himself as capable, that's why he joined the Death Eaters. Severus loved the dark arts. Cursing, killing, and torturing came naturally to Severus. Alright, maybe not the killing curse, but at least a curse that was capable of killing. Still, that's my only problem. I love your idea of communication via the dark marks and the voice distortion in the masks. I've always loved to view the death eater side of Severus, he always seemed more powerful then. I was thinking, perhaps when all the death eaters are being rounded up by the aurors, maybe Severus should talk to Dumbledore about Lucius and little Draco and get Dumbledore to stop Lucius Malfoy from going into Azkaban. You don't have to go with that, but I thought that if would offer some great character development. Keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing.

Shadow Huntress
Guest chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
Enjoying reading this story! I think you've really nailed Severus's character and you've made me almost like Lucius. Looking forward to the next update.
ChangelingbyChoice chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
This chapter was amazing! It set me teeth on edge, and my hands were shaking so badly I could barely hold the mouse straight! You captured what Severus was feeling so well that you made ME feel it too. I would award you an Order of Merlin for this spectacular story if I could!