Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
RowanRhys chapter 21 . 11/6
This scene of Remus telling Harry about his parents was the perfect counterpoint to the kidnapping and the days of flight and hiding. I do hope that you will return to this story at some point to continue showing us Harry's life with the Weasleys and how his relationship with Abeforth goes on.
RowanRhys chapter 14 . 11/6
Oh, I really liked this chapter, particularly the interaction between Harry and Alberforth. I really liked the wisdom that came out in their conversation. Frankly, I think that is the main difference between the two brothers; Albus might have the image of a wise old man, but it is Alberforth who really is the wise one. I don't think that Alberforth loses sight of the individual, whereas Albus' focus on the "greater good" has caused him to make decisions that ruin other people's lives. Albus sees people, but Alberforth sees the person.

And I admit to just a bit of a sniffle when Harry told Arthur that he wanted to "go home". That really was awesome!

I'm really enjoying this story!
Eriza-chan chapter 21 . 11/4
love this, please update!
Etienne chapter 21 . 10/20
That's a great story, you shouldn't have give it up!
misteryman526 chapter 5 . 10/5
You should probably pay more attention to the names of things. For example, you repeatedly used "Diagonal Alley" as a place name when it is actually called DIAGON ALLEY.
becgate chapter 21 . 9/9
Loved every word! ! Maybe one day it will be finished. Awesome story!
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 9/3
Interesting. Update soon.
Larissa Guzmn chapter 21 . 9/2
I love the story, it's pretty cool, please continue.
Bailey L chapter 21 . 8/22
I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for the story
soup chapter 19 . 8/1
woof woof mudda alpha heheheh
soup chapter 18 . 8/1
YOU NEED TO BE REASSURED THAT I LOVE THIS STORY SO HERE YOU GO- I LOVE THIS STORY33 OKAY I LOVE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M READING THIS! I love you author (/*~3~)/
SOUP chapter 17 . 8/1
Well played, author, well played~.
soup chapter 14 . 8/1
DONUT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS WOK OF ART, YOU ARE AMAZING!
soup chapter 12 . 8/1
angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! angst! I looooovveeee itt~
soup chapter 11 . 8/1
I love the angst so... This is not over done!