Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
TwistingHope chapter 21 . 9/23
Please, please continue this! You portray Harry so perfectly, and I just love reading these stories where a child feels abandoned and like no one cares for him, but then he finds out that there are people in this world that do care and that he is not alone anymore. I'll admit that I haven't been physically abused at all, but I'm not okay by a longshot. Some of the feelings and emotions that Harry has felt, that there is no one for him and that nothing is going to change,are totally relatable to me. But then he comes across a family or an individual that cares about him and that actually tries their best to understand what he wants and how he feels… god. You have no idea how much I want to feel those feelings at this time of my life now. I know that I have a family who say they love me, but they have never cared about what I wanted or have never even tried to understand or support me. I read these kinds of fics to share Harry's pain, his doubt, and his realization that there's someone who doesn't look at and berate Harry's flaws, that they only care about what he's wanting and how he's feeling. Because even if Harry's not me, he's getting to feel happiness and all the positive emotions that come with it. That's where I get my own happiness from, really

I feel like I'm going through a time where there's no end in sight. I want someone like that, too. Someone who will understand me and...I don't know, just someone who I can feel completely at ease with. Because right now, I feel as if I am completely alone in this world and no one is there to make me feel better. That no one cares, no one understands what I want and how I'm feeling. And I know I have repeated some stuff. That I'm only supposed to leave a review about this story and not my own problems. I know and I'm sorry. It's just I'm crying right now and nothing makes sense and I'm feeling really really alone and helpless and I can't do a single damn thing to change the rute my life is taking and no one is here. I mean there are people in the house but they don't care. It's just me and a lot of things weighing me down. No one to talk to like Aberforth. Everyone's judging you and blaming you for all your problems while not realizing that they were the ones to put you in these situations in the first place.

I feel so bad you had to read through that, but yeah...I just haven't been feeling good lately and I'm so fucking sorry if I ruined your mood. :( I'm not good at anything I suppose. Again, so sorry you had to read all that. I'll be extremely surprised and shocked if you actually read this far... :O
Derrick-Skalula chapter 21 . 9/9
a shame that after 4 years and still no update. :c
s chapter 11 . 9/2
I think you did a fine job describing the emotional rollercoaster he is on. People who think it should just be finished just do not understand - I'm nearly 50, have done quite a bit of self work, and still don't trust easily, feel safe in the world or with people, and still have things that haunt me from childhood including behaviors and perceptions that i can see are not healthy or warrented. It doesn't go away just like that and it's hard to go from crazy to not-crazy - your never sure it's real or how to act and feel. All skills and focus went to surviving crazy- after a while it's all you know. Thanks and just trust yoursrelf. You are dong fine.
bl00d-orange chapter 10 . 8/15
I love reading your story
LizWolf61991 chapter 1 . 8/14
I cant say this enough when I come across a great fanfiction on hiatus: please bring this back! That last chapter just killed my heart and I loved it. The characters are perfect, I want even upset about wormtail. You did great! Please give us some more? :(
Lucy Anne chapter 21 . 8/5
UPDATE!
KayKayWrites chapter 21 . 7/18
I just found this story today and read it all in one sitting. I love the way that you wrote this! I always like super angsty, make everything in their life go wrong AUs (don't judge me lol) and this one was executed perfectly! I loved the angst and the way that Harry is slowly connecting with Arthur and Molly. Also, I totally didn't see Aberforth the therapist coming. You used his character so well! I love his and Harry's relationship. I also noticed that you were a bit anxious about writing action scenes and I'm here to tell you that when I was reading the part when Wormtail was fighting Harry and Ron I was on the edge of my seat! You executed the fight beautifully and believably. I'm so excited to see where this fic goes from here and where you will go as an author!
Noacat chapter 21 . 6/29
I got to this last chapter and I could cry. This story is so good.
Amamammamammamaaaamamammamamamamamamamamsamamzing
derikli chapter 8 . 5/13
This...was the best reveal I have ever read in a story! WOW! Just wow, this has been such a great story up till now but when Ron finds out, it's perfect! Keep up the amazing writing!
Still interested.
DUDE!
Julietpmusic chapter 4 . 4/9
This is... really amazing!
Beautiful chapter. Thank you so much for sharing this story. :)
I completely understand why Harry was so angry at Dumbledore - he deserves Harry's anger. But I'm glad the Weasleys are on his side.