Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
nightpurrgmail chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
Just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed you're story so far.
It has breed worth the time to read.
I believe I am now going to go & check out the monster that you mention having written.
A FAN Joann
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
This is a really awesome story, i love it!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
tHIS IS SUCH A GOOD FIC
fariedragon chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Love the story I can not wait to see what you do with serious black
Jdg0l1n chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Hi; enjoyed your story so far!
Just started leaving reviews, so you may consider yourself reviewed.
The arithmancer chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
A very different story, had me on the edge of my seat... What happens now? Please don't leave Siri in Azkaban too much longer
Lupinesence chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
Yey!
CheekyCaleb chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Found this little gem last night and all I can say is curse you for writing something that kept me up till 3am. There are stories that you can savor and take your time with, and then there are stories that you have to power through because you simply have to know what's going to happen. This is the latter. I'll I can say is that you have to finish! Cheers!
ravenhaired88 chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
I'm still interested in the story! Bookmarked it a while back and was so surprised to see an alert from it!
abigail.hughes.169 chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
please update :)
alc219 chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
I'm so glad to see this updated! There are too many good stories that just suddenly stop. I'm happy to see this is not one of them! :)
Snaggledog chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
This is a very good story. The characterization of Harry being abused and alone on the streets seems very well done. Having Harry struggle to learn how to accept love and caring after a lifetime of abuse and neglect is something that I have never read and I have enjoyed it very much. Please keep going on this story,
xikum chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
Yes, I definitely would like to read more of this story! You have created a convincing AU that drew me in and was engaging. The characters have depth, the conversation feels natural and situations feel realistic. More please?!
xikum chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
It was good to see you mostly resolve this with Pettigrew before it went on too long. Even better to see Harry in an environment that he felt more in control and that he was helping Ron (again :-)) And, I don't think was OoC, after all, he was a grown wizard with a wand, attacking 2 young teens - still a coward.
xikum chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
I really liked the birthday party! It was excellent, and showed the love and caring among the Weasleys and that . Harry was now truly one of them. They may not have much money, but they certainly have plenty of love to go around! I wish you had left it at that - sometimes it is good to vary the pace, have simple happiness be a focus and serve as a break from the stress.
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »