Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
TheBlackWerewolf282 chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Please Update soon! I am waiting!
TheBlackWerewolf282 chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
I know I didn't review on the other chapters, but this chapter made me cry, I think you did a great job setting up the tension and showing the hatred in Harry's voice when he was yelling at Dumbledore. It was amazing, i even re-read that part! I love it how the Weaselys (not sure how to spell it) adopted him. Great job on that part!
I'm pretty sure this is the longest review I sent! But you deserved it!
-shiver282
Cara chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
I'm really enjoying this, but I wanted to point out that if someone had spent three years roaming the streets, they would look older than they are, not younger. Besides that I'm LOVING it!
Charlie0925 chapter 20 . 11/22/2013
YAY! Oh my heart was in my mouth there at the end ..eek

I am LOVING THIS FIC, awesome writing hun, I truly cannot wait to read more! ;o)
BooksBeforeBlood chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
Please update! Can't wait to see what happens
P-Webes chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
cool story hope you update it soon!
Mojtaba13 chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
usually i hope ron dies as fast as possible in HP stories or just gets really bad luck...but i like this OOC Ron...keep it up
Mojtaba13 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
really...he meets the weasleys...thats his first foray into the magical world...cliche as f#ck...that almost put me off...ill keep reading... your grammar and story telling is good though
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Amo a tu Ron

Simplemente lo amo
sffilk chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
Just discovered this story today. Looking forward to finding out what happens.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
Ah, this poor lad can barely catch a break, even with plenty of folk on his side. I'm glad Harry was able to get them away from old Wormtail in one piece, but I wonder how far this incident will set him back?

I'm looking forward to more when you get the chance.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wow! Great start:)
I'm really loving this fanfic so far.
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
please oh please oh pleeeasse update!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
Go street harry Savin the day though I feel sorry for his past its obviously dark update soon please
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
You're doing a great job, but pleeease ... finish this story. I do have a modicum of hope, as there seems to have been an update in the last 6 months. Please update soon and do finish.
524 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »