Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
GenJordan chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
I'm interested in this story and hope you return to updating it someday.
Abbie chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
I've leterally cried at every single chapter! Love this so much!
ellasdele chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
Great story, hope you continue it sometime. :)
CharmedArtist chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
Oh, this is wonderful. I love it so much! I'm definitely interested in how it'll continue - I love Harry's interactions with Aberforth, and the Weasleys - but can also understand a story ending up pushed aside for a time :))) Regardless, I hope you'll be continuing this! It's really well-written, the characters are so alive, and the plot is truly gripping. A wonderfully enjoyable read so far.
Jostanos chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
You wrote this chapter wonderfully, my friend, and Aberforth is a wonderful person to chat with. He works rather well as a confidant/therapist for Harry. :)

Would I have predicted that Harry and Arthur would be going to see Abe?
Nope *pops the 'p'*. Not in a month of Sundays, or a year of Holidays.

To be quite honest I wasn't sure WHO Harry was going to see for therapy.
But I am glad that it is Aberforth. :)
TheWonderfulWorldOfInsanity chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
UPDATE!I LOVE REMUS LUPIN!IT ENDS RIGHT AT THE GOOD PART!:(
TheWonderfulWorldOfInsanity chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
It's REALLY good and...that's all there is to say.
Griffin Raven chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
I still think that Harry's very Slytherin in nature with perhaps a few Gryffindor traits but he seems to use them with Slytherin cunningness. Harry seems a very smart, intelligent along with being a skilled judge of character with an eye for observing things. I'd have thought that Harry might what to know more about his mother Lily, since she did give her life for him - always he seems to share many of what seem more like Lily's traits, in that he loves to read.

It will be interesting to see just what might happen now that they know Wormtail is alive will Sirius Black finally get a trial that he's been so far denied? Harry will never truly settle in as child/teenager at Hogwarts, if an when he does catch up with his education?
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
It does seem odd that Severus still holds a grudge towards Harry, because of his father James was a bully at Hogwarts and was allowed to get away with it for 7years - but considering the type of life that they all know Harry had both at the Dursleys and then having to live on the streets I fail see how Severus could see/view Harry has being a bully, arrogant? Lucky Harry's magic didn't lash out at Severus when baggered Harry accussing of lying about how he got to London from Surrey before Harry spilled the truth?
pepperleaves chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
Omg I love this story do update faster!
karlii chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Just found your story and I hope you do continue it! Good job so far!
Loves to read books chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
I just found your story. Wonderful gem. Please update soon.
TheAmberFox chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
I'M A REMUS FAN! YAAAAAAAAAY!
TheAmberFox chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Umm... what the heck just happened?
TheAmberFox chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
This chapter made me feel... I dunno... I smiled. Funny, that word just looks like a smile. Smile is a very happy word... smile smile smile smile smile... Doesn't sound like a word anymore :D
640 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »