Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
Trumpet Lover chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
Loving this story! Keep it up :)
Dyani91 chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
please update soon
Addicted2snickers chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
I remember when I started reading this a while ago and I decided to check back on it again. I fell in love with the first chapter immediately and this one blew my mind. I absolutely adore your work and this is by far my favorite. Never give up writing my friend! Love the plot by the way. :)

Sincerely,
Addicted2snickers
InsanityUnleashed chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Just thought you might want to know, but I love the angst in this, and I think you've done an amazing job with this story. The characters are so accurate, and I can't stop crying because it's so depressing. Luckily, that was what I was looking for, and I'm very glad I happened upon your story. Please update as soon as you can, I'm really enjoying your AU.
Happy writing!
jul244 chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Spectacular! :D Please update soon!
mayatrau chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story and I hope you'll continue it soon! :)
GatorLHA2 chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Excellent twist on a usual plot. This story does not get bogged down in all the agnst and medical pathology like many others. It has just enough action combined with drama and often unexpected twists.
Mags chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Aaaah, I love this story so, SO much - you are officially my new favourite author! XD The description of the two of them sussing each other out and gaining each other's trust just made me feel all warm inside! I even awwed, which doesn't happen a lot. :) Great job, keep up the awesomesauce work! XD
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
cool
blackcallalily chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
awesome! hope you update soon!
Ivycloak chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Snape was unexpected. But...it fit. I think he was defending Harry because he knows what it is like to be bullied and abused. And Draco was definitly in character. Good chapter!
Ivycloak chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
It's Brilliant! I never would have thought of Aberforth, but he's perfect!
Ivycloak chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
WOW! Talk about the big revalation! It was perfect!
xoRetributionox chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Yay, a new chapter! I definitely thought Draco was in character, very much so. I'm not quite sure what I think about Snape's motivations, though. I think on him, I'll have to wait and see.
Demonic Lissy chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
This is really great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »