Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
krista12 chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
This story's really awesome! Please update soon!
AlienTourist chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Thank you so much for updating! I love this story.
I especially liked the part with the goats named after Albus Dumbledore. That was interesting!
Lozzit chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Just leave Lupin out, I think. I REALLY wanna hear your take on the dursleys! Well, your take in the voice of Harry. Fully. Not just stuff like "the punishments were always worse when... But he mustn't think about that."
Lozzit chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Oh look, it's Ronniekins' catch phrase at the end! I love it... "Bloody hell." It just sums everything up!
xoRetributionox chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
I actually thought this chapter was pretty good! I thought Harry's reaction to everything was to be expected, and I like that the Weasleys didn't make him talk right away. I think Aberforth is right though, and that talking to them will help at least a little. Speaking of Aberforth, like that you're using him as a major character, and his goats' names made me laugh.
Mona Ogg chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Nice story! I like your Aberforth. I'll be following this fic to see what happens next. :)
AnAddictedReader chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
...And my attention disappeared once Ron was involved.
Hoppy159 chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Good story. I would like to see some progress eventually - how long does it take for Harry to adapt and heal and reintegrate? What about Sirius?
cinnamin chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
i hope he does speak to the weasley's/ I kinda hope we get an explanation for snapes behavior as well
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
So happy for the update! Makes me feel all fuzzy inside when I see the alert in my inbox. And what a lovely update it was. I can see what you mean about it being rushed but it was still good. You are usually superb so this one was merely excellent. I thought Aberforth did get a bit philosophic which contradicts his man-of-few-words persona that you've created but I like that too so you could keep it if you explain it a bit. Like maybe Harry inspires him to talk as much as he inspires Harry. LOVED the names of the goats. Gives us just a teensy tendril of his inner feelings about Albus. I really do love his character. His role gives the story a great parallel to the books where Albus is the mentor. It's very interesting to read. I liked the scene with Harry looking up at the sky. Gives us a bit of his multidimensional relationship with the streets. We understand that it was hard but there was some good things too.
I thought your characterization was a bit lacking with Harry this time. I think he may have gotten a bit introspective. Although this works for the story I saw it as a bit of a step away from your usual loyalty to the characterization to the book.
Of course, I absolutely love your story, and loved that one-shot with drunk Harry. Lotsa fun and Snapey goodness. Looking forward to the xmas oneshot too!
Ivycloak chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Nice. Aberforth seems to be working out really well!
Tommy14 chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
I thought it was good chapter showing the aftermath of the fight and how Harry is dealing with it. Abeforth is perfect for Harry to talk with and help sort out his feelings. Thanks for the update.
spellmugwump97 chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
You shouldn't feel unhappy about this chapter, it's of a very high standard. Lets put it this way; I definitely wish I could write like that! You often feel forced when writing chapters because you feel bad and you want to make it good so as not to let all of your readers down. I think you've just got to take your time with it and make it the best that it can be. I think you're at the same stage in the story as I am in all of mine; you're past the excitement of establishing the story and the beginning of it when everything's new and you have loads of ideas, and you've hit that stumbling block where you just can't seem to formulate ideas or write as quickly as you could before, in the first chapters. It's the point in which most people give up on stories; just get through this bit and it'll get better and you'll get back int other swing of things again. I know, from personal experience:) Of course, correct me if I'm wrong!
You've produced another brilliant chapter, well done! The writing is engaging and interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm eagerly anticipating when Harry goes to Hogwarts! (If he is..please say he is!D:)
Congrats, and keep at it. Take as long as you need! I'm here if you need a beta, or just somebody to rant to or shoot random ideas at:)
Jess:)
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
...bloody hell. i...i honestly dont know what to say. this is just...something.
please update soon
fcCp
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Great chapter. I really love this story and can't wait to read what happens next.
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »