Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
mayatrau chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story and I hope you'll continue it soon! :)
GatorLHA2 chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Excellent twist on a usual plot. This story does not get bogged down in all the agnst and medical pathology like many others. It has just enough action combined with drama and often unexpected twists.
Mags chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Aaaah, I love this story so, SO much - you are officially my new favourite author! XD The description of the two of them sussing each other out and gaining each other's trust just made me feel all warm inside! I even awwed, which doesn't happen a lot. :) Great job, keep up the awesomesauce work! XD
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
cool
blackcallalily chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
awesome! hope you update soon!
Ivycloak chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Snape was unexpected. But...it fit. I think he was defending Harry because he knows what it is like to be bullied and abused. And Draco was definitly in character. Good chapter!
Ivycloak chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
It's Brilliant! I never would have thought of Aberforth, but he's perfect!
Ivycloak chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
WOW! Talk about the big revalation! It was perfect!
xoRetributionox chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Yay, a new chapter! I definitely thought Draco was in character, very much so. I'm not quite sure what I think about Snape's motivations, though. I think on him, I'll have to wait and see.
Demonic Lissy chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
This is really great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hannah Isa Palindrome chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Your story is much better than American politics. Thank you sooooooo much for writing.
pianluv chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Yup, Draco was spot on. Total git as always. Probably would have like to see him a bit more snivally at the end tho. He seems to respond that way when threatened. I like Snape's involvement but I think his appearence was a little sudden. Maybe glipse him somewhere earlier in the chapter as a foreshadowing moment, sort of like the rouge broom incident in book one.
One thing that I thought didn't particularly work in this chapter was the description of Harry in the very beginning. While I agree that there should certainly be an update on Harry's appearence, I think this was a tad long and over the top. I think it could have been contained to one or two paragraphs. You have to remember that although most of us are reading this chapter by chapter, almost as individual stories, as a whole this is happening quite quick. People would potentially read several chapters at a time and excessive description could get tedious if it's repeated often.
Other than that it was a satisfying, well worth the wait, chapter. As always, your characterization is exceptional. I really like Arthur Weasly as well. You paint a beautiful portrait or a very good, and realistic father and it is endearing. Love your work
-pianoluv
pepperleaves chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Oooh my gosh I loveeeeee this story! Can't wait for the other characters to make appearances! Like hermione and the basilisk- I wonder what happened in the first two years if Ron's at Hogwarts though? As in, the philosopher's stone and the chamber of secrets. Then Shan the chamber of secrets wouldn't have been opened cos Ginny wouldn't have been so insecure because Harry wasn't there and she wouldn't have used the diary. But the philosopher's stone? So were Lockhart and Quirrel ever part of the admin? fascinating story, can't wait to see how it progresses! I love McGonagall, she's brilliant.
cinnamin chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
I hope he's seen the error of his ways.
Hana-Liatris chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
God! I'm completely in love with your story! Your way of writing is really catching and easy-going like, one get's fully into Harry's character and his situation. And hell, I can't even picture his expressions and the Weasleys' too! I don't know where this is going, and I totally love it! You have my full support and atention, Dear.
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »