Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
Bloody Phantom chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
it was not a disappointment! it was a good introduction! and i can't wait for the moment he realize pettigrew is still alive and was the one who kidnapped harry!
Lupinesence chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
Great chapter, poor Harry and Ron though I love the whole Frodo/Sam thing. I must admit I'm totally sympathetic to Lupin's feelings. I could understand him not being told about Harry if they were trying to ease Harry in but the fact that Lupin had been searching for Harry and was continuing to do so after Harry had been found feels a bit cruel. Then again, from Dumbledore's expression, maybe they just forgot to tell him rather than deliberately hiding it from him? Anyway, great chapter again and I hope Harry and Ron are rescued soon :)
jadely31 chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
Good story, well thought out so far. I'm glad there's hope in the form of Remus. The Sam/Frodo thing is great. Trust yourself as a write in how often you post and how long the chapters are. Don't apologize, it's yours to tell at whatever pace works for you.
Ivycloak chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
YAY! Loving this side of Harry and Ron, like their roles are a little reversed: Harry the leader, Ron the unsure novice. Bsolutely adoring it!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
HonourProject chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
awwwwwwww such a cute interaction between ron and harry about sam and frodo :)
blackcallalily chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
shadow warren chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
Now I know why "Strength in Weakness" hasn't been updated! You've been making another great chapter for this story! This was worth waiting for. Keep it up. I love it all!
Lw117149 chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
wow I didn't see that commin hmm more please I do hope you are still writing this let me know ok thanks,
Reviewer chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
You should have them run into the guy who tried to rape Harry...
This is really good! Thanks for writing such an interesting fanfiction.
SweGLEEK chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
ohhh! I like this series but i really thought Harry had been raped, and when he hadent i fellt oddly disseponted.
diesedame chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Woah. Great story! Brought tears to my eyes sometimes :)
dfcole chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
Awesome story! You are doing a great job! Keep up the great work!
memesandbrokendreamslmaokai chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
Finally, there's action! Was kinda getting a little boring, but you've rekindled the fire I have for this story! Just as you said, some characters are a little out of character, but I'm sure that by adding in action and a plot to the story it'll turn out fine. I hope that there are life and death adventures here and that Harry is bold and more defined. In the Deathly Hallows he was sadly not as bold or heroic or unpredictable as he had been in previous books, though it was a good ending to the series.
Tommy14 chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
Great job describing the kidnapping and the fear Ron and Harry felt. I like how Harry knew he had to keep his wits about him to make sure he and Ron survived. Good that Ron didn't leave Harry and that they are bonding to their "adventure".
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »