Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
mizzrazz72 chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
He helped, that's all that mattered.
southern-reader chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
My only comment is where is his vault key?
Why does he think he needs a job?
Draco was an ass, nothing new there.
Lupinesence chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter, glad Harry will be spending more time with Aberforth. I thought Draco was very in character and I can imagine that without Harry at school like in canon he's probably even more obnoxious as he probably isn't stood up to in the same way.
I have no idea what to make of Snape's behaviour. I'm wondering if perhaps seeing Harry not looking like James made a difference and the fact that it was clearly Harry being picked on and not Draco.
Definitely worth the wait and can't wait for more :)
OoOXylionOoO chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Great fanfiction :D
OoOXylionOoO chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
What a bastard !
shadow warren chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
I really like Harry's street senses coming back. And I am always one for beating up evil Malfoys! *big grin spreads across face* I sadly agree this chapter was long overdo. But I should not be talking. I am waiting to update my own stories! Great Job. Keep it up!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter :D
rachel chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
fantastic! itching for more!
Lindsey chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
I'm always excited to see an update for this story, it gives me a chance to read it from the beginning again... And it never fails that I do. I love your characterizations of everyone, and think that your idea of Harry is spot on to what could (should) have happened in terms of reality, Harry was abused. And you're telling that point of view. I can't wait for more!
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Another great chapter. Awesome fic. I can't wait to read what happens next.
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Yes, I do like the way that you're toughening up Harry and bringing out his temper, which was almost constantly present in the books. Of course, Snape would recognize Harry because of Lily's eyes. Good chapter. Draco was in character, but try to make him a little more realistic.
Love Faith Embers chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
I'd like to see Harry in Slytherin, and Draco's friend... of course, Ron should still be Harry's friend... :D Well, great chapter. Can't wait for more!
rowanlyn-mirrim chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Well, Snapes big problem with Harry (after he gets past his innital reaction to Harry looking like James) was the asumption that Harry was spoiled and arrogent. This Snape knows better, has seen what Harry's life has been like. After being given a bit of time to think most of his anger would fade, leaving him to simpley treat Harry in the most expedant way in public (to protect his cover).

I don't think he likes Harry yet, but this Harry is very Slitheren, and I think it is possible that Snape could start out in lessons with Harry on a much more neutrial footing, and find that he quite likes him (in a very understated, sarcastic, Snape like way).

It will actually probubly be harder for Harry to trust Snape, then for Snape to start to like Harry, after all Snape knows (in his head atleast) that Harry isn't James, but Snape is the person who attacked Harry about his past... that is going to be pretty hard to get past.

TfW
K-
Tommy14 chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
I'm hoping that Snape has a change of heart towards Harry. Thank goodness he showed up when he did. I doubt that Draco was prepared for Harry's temper..Poor Harry has had so many changes and information given in the past week that he's overwhelmed. I like how Harry is protective of his family. Thanks for the update.
Smegs32 chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Oh, I forgot to put this in my last review.

1. No, I didn't expect Aberforth to be Harry's therapist. I should have seen it coming; now that I think about it, it's obvious that it would be him.

2. Yes, I would very much like Remus to come into the story. He would be the connection Harry needs to his parents. A positive connection with lots of fun, happy memories of James and Lily. If you did bring Lupin into the story, that conversation - and their first meeting - would be very interesting to read. I hope you do include him.

Okay. I think that's it. Bye!
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »