Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
FotoDi chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
Thanks for updating ... (More Barbie and Batman, please!)

Wouldn't Remus have recognized Peter Pettigrew's scent or Magical Signature residue once he found the empty apartment? He recognized Harry's scent from when he was a baby...
B00kw0rm92 chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
Oh, thank goodness! Poor boys! This is SUCH an amazing story! I love it so much! Please update soon!
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
I like this story a lot it manages to balance the hurt/comfort with the action very nicely. I must say I think it would've been even more interesting if he had rescued Hermione that day and taken in by the grangers, might be an interesting way to do an AU of your story
Tommy14 chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
Very exciting chapter. So glad the boys are home safe now. Thanks for the update.
Child of Dreams chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
FINALLY!
IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME YOU BROUGHT REMUS INTO THE STORY!
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
Another great chapter. This story gets better with each chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next.
xDarklightx chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
Update soon.
Heeroh chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
I'm happy Harry and Ron are back home. Can't wait for how Harry is going to be integrated back into the magical world.
elmorox35 chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
Poor Ron XD He tries so hard
Stella Malodi chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
Good chapter, and I'm glad they got home, but I was kind of hoping the 'familiar scent' Remus was tracking was actually Wormtail. Ah well. At least Harry and Ron are back off the streets.
Zireael07 chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
I love the chapter. Brilliant! I love the ending!
Ivycloak chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
I loved how each character reacted in this chapter; Lupin was brilliant, along with Harry's instinctive reaction.
Your actions scenes are perfect - you shouldn't be worrying. :D
ano9748 chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
totally worth the wait...and now i want more!
especially with lupin in the picture, he's one of my fav characters
Saint Snape chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
Glad to see an update. As a Snape fan I'd love to see more of him in the story. Harry is so Slytherin in this story he should be sorted into that house and then they'd have more interaction. I'm looking forward to the weekends when Snape has to teach Harry before he goes to Hogwarts too.
moriahhh chapter 20 . 3/8/2013