Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
spellmugwump97 chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
You shouldn't feel unhappy about this chapter, it's of a very high standard. Lets put it this way; I definitely wish I could write like that! You often feel forced when writing chapters because you feel bad and you want to make it good so as not to let all of your readers down. I think you've just got to take your time with it and make it the best that it can be. I think you're at the same stage in the story as I am in all of mine; you're past the excitement of establishing the story and the beginning of it when everything's new and you have loads of ideas, and you've hit that stumbling block where you just can't seem to formulate ideas or write as quickly as you could before, in the first chapters. It's the point in which most people give up on stories; just get through this bit and it'll get better and you'll get back int other swing of things again. I know, from personal experience:) Of course, correct me if I'm wrong!
You've produced another brilliant chapter, well done! The writing is engaging and interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm eagerly anticipating when Harry goes to Hogwarts! (If he is..please say he is!D:)
Congrats, and keep at it. Take as long as you need! I'm here if you need a beta, or just somebody to rant to or shoot random ideas at:)
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
...bloody hell. i...i honestly dont know what to say. this is just...something.
please update soon
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Great chapter. I really love this story and can't wait to read what happens next.
ashtree22 chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Draco got hit about time
xDarklightx chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
I like it. Update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Ah mazing
Lupinesence chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Great chapter, you really shouldn't be unhappy with it at all! This fic always makes me tear up (in a good way) so you're definitely doing something right. I loved how you explored Harry's feelings about the fight and his worry about his behaviour. And Aberforth is like the perfect sounding board, just saying enough without pushing. The goats' names are incredible too ;)
Teufel1987 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
You know, speaking as a person who has slight astigmatism and short sightedness, I will state that I can quite comfortably read without using my glasses or lenses. In fact, I can read better without my glasses.

So either Harry can see long distances (which would make it hard for him to see things up close and thus owing to his need for glasses - the condition is called Hypermetropia, and it is rare in young people) or he can see things close to him (which would conversely make it hard for him to see long distances - that is known as myopia, and quite common among young people with eye problems)

Now as Harry does not have reading glasses, and requires glasses for normal vision, reading should not be a problem. So the book won't be blurry for him.
Trumpet Lover chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
Loving this story! Keep it up :)
Dyani91 chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
please update soon
Addicted2snickers chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
I remember when I started reading this a while ago and I decided to check back on it again. I fell in love with the first chapter immediately and this one blew my mind. I absolutely adore your work and this is by far my favorite. Never give up writing my friend! Love the plot by the way. :)

InsanityUnleashed chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Just thought you might want to know, but I love the angst in this, and I think you've done an amazing job with this story. The characters are so accurate, and I can't stop crying because it's so depressing. Luckily, that was what I was looking for, and I'm very glad I happened upon your story. Please update as soon as you can, I'm really enjoying your AU.
Happy writing!
jul244 chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Spectacular! :D Please update soon!
mayatrau chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story and I hope you'll continue it soon! :)
GatorLHA2 chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Excellent twist on a usual plot. This story does not get bogged down in all the agnst and medical pathology like many others. It has just enough action combined with drama and often unexpected twists.
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »