Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
It's Lizzy... Three words...
I LOVE IT!
Lizzy here. Hey this is really cool. I like it a lot. Nice job
This is cool. I like it. I'm Lizzy for your future reference. Love it
534667lc chapter 21 . 2/21
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Why is this so good
Hi! I wanted to tell u I just read all of this in one go. I love alternate universes, expecially when something so important is changed. You did an amazing job keeping Harry in character! I see a lot of stories where Harry becomes too submissive, dependant, or overpowered. The story is as realistic as it can be and I very much appreciate it. Ive already texted a friend with the link. I hope u continue this amazing story!
Please write more! What will be about learning magic for Harry? And how will he live in Hogwarts? What's about friends of Ron, like Hermione? Will Serious appear? And later in Harrys fourth year, will he get in the Triwizard Tournament?
Maybe you can finisch your story after third year at Hogwarts, so it will just fit with further books of JKR. Or will you write a whole new story until Voldemort will be defeated?
Thanks for this storry - I really like it! It's touching and seems to me realistic aubaut street-kids-living. I always asked myself what would happen if Harry will not got for Hogwarts in time... so your story gives an answer.

Please, please, please continue writing!
badgerlady chapter 21 . 1/30
I hope you haven't abandoned this one.
Dagmar Buse chapter 21 . 1/28
Mmm, I love me some good angst, and this fits the bill perfectly. A novel take on the whole "Harry runs away from the Dursleys" trope, and you're handling it with a refreshing realism - no deus ex machina (well, except for the Weasleys showing up when they did, but I get that's the plot device), no miraculous "all is well at the shake of a wand", and good character development. LOVE the addition of Aberforth!

If I have any complaint, it's that you're rushing the timeline a little, but I'm sure you have your reasons for it. :) Definitely looking forward to reading more!
Lila chapter 21 . 1/25
Please update soon. I'm loving this story soo much.
Lola santos chapter 21 . 1/16
Please... May you give us a new cheapter?
megaOtaku452 chapter 21 . 1/11
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I can't wait for Harry to start learning magic! Btw though, if you could pooooossibly add in something about his inheritance that his parents left him at gringotts? Perhaps the dursleys took it, or Sirius Black hid it, or maybe once the wizarding world know that he is back then gringotts contacts him and tell him that he has it? I don't mean to impede any plans you have for the continuation of this though! BUT PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE THIS STORY SOON! Ps; where did ronniekinz desserts go? They were there and then they were just like, poof! AAAAAAaaany way PLZZZZZZZ CONTINUATE THIS WONDERFUL STORY OR I WILL SIMPLY DIE OF SADNESSSSSS! PERTY PLZ?
Sage chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
HOLY COW A NEW CHAPTER UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Bloodfire87 chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
Awww...I've laughed, I've cried...mostly cried but it was all good tears...This is a truly wonderful story. Harry is a fully rounded character and how you have Aberforth as his "therapist" is remarkable. Ive not found a story that utilizes his placement in the Potterworld before, bravo. I'm thoroughly looking forward to more and I hope it's soon.

Bloodfire87