Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
ak chapter 14 . 7/11
I've found your story just recently. I've enjoyed each chapter - wanted to say that meeting Aberforth is my favorite chapter yet. Such a good antidote to Dumbledore.
heronlove chapter 21 . 6/23
This fic is very interesting and I can't wait to read more.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 17 . 6/3
Aw, crud. Figured something like this would happen.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 16 . 6/3
The names of the goats were great.
The only thing this story is missing for me is interaction with Weasley children other than Ron. I get that it's not happening much because they don't want to overwhelm him, but the story makes it sound like they've interacted at least a little, but we've never been shown it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 15 . 6/3
Snape helping them was great, and I'm sure his reasons were many and varied.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 14 . 6/3
I really like the choice of Aberforth as therapist. I couldn't think of anyone before this chapter, but it makes so much sense! This is a big part of why it bugs me when people outright bash characters or ignore the later canon; they miss out on so many good things that already exist.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 13 . 6/3
With all the emphasis on how Harry is safe now, I keep getting worried that Scabbers is in the room. I don't actually expect him to do anything, seeing as he never did in canon, but it's always a worry at the back of my mind.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 12 . 6/3
Yay, a story where Harry can get reasonably mad at Dumbledore without Dumbledore being pure evil! It's almost like canon!
I can't help but think of how proud the twins and Ron would be of their father for standing up to Snape, and of both their parents for standing up to Dumbledore earlier.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 6/3
Mr. Weasley is quite possibly the best man Harry could have encountered. He's probably the nicest, most genuine man in Harry Potter, and the touch of eccentricity is disarming and child-like.
GinevraBAMF chapter 21 . 5/11
I really like it. FINISH IT
HarryxGinnyPercyxAnnabeth4ever chapter 1 . 4/25
I love this story and I reread it all the time! I love stories where Harry is adopted by the Weasleys and they help him get over his past. Please update soon!
I laughed when harry yelled at dumbledore. It was the same thing I. Said to my friend who was laughing at me behind my back.
LoneTraveler chapter 21 . 4/5
I'm interested! I hope you decide to pick up and develop this story again.
DeltaBladeX chapter 21 . 4/5
Just read this again after finding it a year ago. Great story, even if it seems to have been discontinued. Hope you return to it again some day.
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »