Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
TheWonderfulWorldOfInsanity chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
It's REALLY good and...that's all there is to say.
Griffin Raven chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
I still think that Harry's very Slytherin in nature with perhaps a few Gryffindor traits but he seems to use them with Slytherin cunningness. Harry seems a very smart, intelligent along with being a skilled judge of character with an eye for observing things. I'd have thought that Harry might what to know more about his mother Lily, since she did give her life for him - always he seems to share many of what seem more like Lily's traits, in that he loves to read.

It will be interesting to see just what might happen now that they know Wormtail is alive will Sirius Black finally get a trial that he's been so far denied? Harry will never truly settle in as child/teenager at Hogwarts, if an when he does catch up with his education?
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
It does seem odd that Severus still holds a grudge towards Harry, because of his father James was a bully at Hogwarts and was allowed to get away with it for 7years - but considering the type of life that they all know Harry had both at the Dursleys and then having to live on the streets I fail see how Severus could see/view Harry has being a bully, arrogant? Lucky Harry's magic didn't lash out at Severus when baggered Harry accussing of lying about how he got to London from Surrey before Harry spilled the truth?
pepperleaves chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
Omg I love this story do update faster!
karlii chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Just found your story and I hope you do continue it! Good job so far!
Loves to read books chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
I just found your story. Wonderful gem. Please update soon.
TheAmberFox chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
I'M A REMUS FAN! YAAAAAAAAAY!
TheAmberFox chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Umm... what the heck just happened?
TheAmberFox chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
This chapter made me feel... I dunno... I smiled. Funny, that word just looks like a smile. Smile is a very happy word... smile smile smile smile smile... Doesn't sound like a word anymore :D
TheAmberFox chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Only Minerva would dare to slap Albus. Actually, she'd slap ANYONE if they deserved it... imagine that, Minnie slapping Fudge! LOL! Imagine her slapping Voldemort!
TheAmberFox chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
OOH OOH! I want Lupin! Lots of Lupin! REMUS IS AWESOME!
TheAmberFox chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
All these years, I've been thinking that Harry should just turn to Snape and say:
"I know you hate me and all, but just leave me alone."
TheAmberFox chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Harry: "You know, for a genius, you're pretty thick."
Me: 0_0 Whoa... Can you do that?
TheAmberFox chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Scabbers? Will there be Sirius Black? Or Peter Pettigrew? OR REMUS LUPIN THE AWESOME?
TheAmberFox chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Molly: "He could be a muggle born who never made it to hogwarts. It wouldn't be the first time."
Me: Or his parents could be dead and he was sent to live with his evil relatives, and then ran away, and his name happens to be Harry Potter.
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »