Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
jojojem chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
dun dun dunn! This is great, can't wait for more.
The Green Eye chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
I didn't feel it was rushed, it was awesome! And poor Harry. I hope you update it soon! :D
Lumcer chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
Ops I hit the wrong thing I don't normally fav authos unless I like practically everything they write so that was a booboo since I haven't read anything else of your yet... That I know of and it won't let me follow this story unless I post another review so here is my explanation :) laterz

Lumcer chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
I like how this story is coming along! I look forward to reading more. I really like Harry and his relationship with aberforth even though it's new. I'm curious how thing will progress with Harry and snape. And I am kind of hoping there will be a scene involving the missing brothers and Harry meeting them. Have a merry Christmas!

JBurt120 chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
O.K that was really good bro :-)
Lozzit chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
Awesome! I have read this avidly for about a day and I'm finished the 16 chapters posted when I found this. It is excellent! I've suggested it to a few of my friends and they like it too :) keep writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
love it 3
Emperor Andross chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
I like this story so far, although I think it would have been better if Harry had said, "Ron... my name is Harry Potter..." or something before he showed him his scar... But good none the less.
jul244 chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
This is great, please update as soon as possible! :)
blackcallalily chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
krista12 chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
This story's really awesome! Please update soon!
AlienTourist chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Thank you so much for updating! I love this story.
I especially liked the part with the goats named after Albus Dumbledore. That was interesting!
Lozzit chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Just leave Lupin out, I think. I REALLY wanna hear your take on the dursleys! Well, your take in the voice of Harry. Fully. Not just stuff like "the punishments were always worse when... But he mustn't think about that."
Lozzit chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Oh look, it's Ronniekins' catch phrase at the end! I love it... "Bloody hell." It just sums everything up!
xoRetributionox chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
I actually thought this chapter was pretty good! I thought Harry's reaction to everything was to be expected, and I like that the Weasleys didn't make him talk right away. I think Aberforth is right though, and that talking to them will help at least a little. Speaking of Aberforth, like that you're using him as a major character, and his goats' names made me laugh.
744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »