Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
blackcallalily chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
awesome!
shadow warren chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
Now I know why "Strength in Weakness" hasn't been updated! You've been making another great chapter for this story! This was worth waiting for. Keep it up. I love it all!
Lw117149 chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
wow I didn't see that commin hmm more please I do hope you are still writing this let me know ok thanks,
Reviewer chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
You should have them run into the guy who tried to rape Harry...
This is really good! Thanks for writing such an interesting fanfiction.
SweGLEEK chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
ohhh! I like this series but i really thought Harry had been raped, and when he hadent i fellt oddly disseponted.
diesedame chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Woah. Great story! Brought tears to my eyes sometimes :)
dfcole chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
Awesome story! You are doing a great job! Keep up the great work!
memesandbrokendreamslmaokai chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
Finally, there's action! Was kinda getting a little boring, but you've rekindled the fire I have for this story! Just as you said, some characters are a little out of character, but I'm sure that by adding in action and a plot to the story it'll turn out fine. I hope that there are life and death adventures here and that Harry is bold and more defined. In the Deathly Hallows he was sadly not as bold or heroic or unpredictable as he had been in previous books, though it was a good ending to the series.
Tommy14 chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
Great job describing the kidnapping and the fear Ron and Harry felt. I like how Harry knew he had to keep his wits about him to make sure he and Ron survived. Good that Ron didn't leave Harry and that they are bonding to their "adventure".
yukikiralacus chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
I really didn't think the man was Wormtail to be honest! When I read this chapter I'm thinking 'duh!'
I agree with your reasoning Ron getting kidnapped too along with Harry.
Very well written chapter. I can't wait for more! I wonder how Harry and Ron are going to be found? UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
AlienTourist chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
Thank you for updating! I very much like your decision to include Ron in Harry's foray back into living on the streets.
I tend to enjoy the angst a bit more, but I do think you did a good job on the action part. Please update again soon!
cinnamin chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
thanks for not dragging out the wormtail scene. i liked it this way. the action was quick & helps the plot. hope they get home soon.
blackroses77 chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
I just found your story and read all the chapters in one sitting. It's a really good story and you've got me hooked. I think it was a really good idea to include Ron in the kidnapping I'm glad you decided to do that so they can have as strong a bond as they do in cannon. Looking forward to the next update.
pianoluv chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
Well that was a good chapter. I really like the action and I think you achieved an appropriate tone to convey it. Often action is written in a 'and then, and then, and then' type of way but you managed to avoid that. I agree that Harry and Ron needed a bit of adventure. You are right, it did solidify their relationship. I agree that Pettigrew was a bit off specifically in the dialogue but I understand your rational. I think it might be more telling of his motives if you added some sort of crazed mutter like, 'a sign... a sign... he's back... must be a sign... did the right thing...had to act... did the right thing'. Maybe in a sort of Smeagle like fashion. In general a really good chapter. As a side note I think it might be interesting to put in some sort of quip about Tolkien. Perhaps that he was a wizard working towards reintegration of the muggle and wizarding worlds and the book was an attempt a gentle introduction. Just an idea, thanks for the story!
pianoluv chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Wow, really love this chapter. Definitely teared up with Harry's reaction to his party. That was really well done. I liked how he was so careful with the wrapping paper. I don't think the end was rushed. The chronology of the moment works well in tandem with the original story and I was wondering when the action storyline from the books would start to present itself. I don't think it was rushed in fact I think the suddenness of the event served as a sort of violent shake like the one Harry and Ron received. REALLY great chapter! Can't wait to read the next one.
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »