Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
badgerlady chapter 21 . 1/30
I hope you haven't abandoned this one.
Dagmar Buse chapter 21 . 1/28
Mmm, I love me some good angst, and this fits the bill perfectly. A novel take on the whole "Harry runs away from the Dursleys" trope, and you're handling it with a refreshing realism - no deus ex machina (well, except for the Weasleys showing up when they did, but I get that's the plot device), no miraculous "all is well at the shake of a wand", and good character development. LOVE the addition of Aberforth!

If I have any complaint, it's that you're rushing the timeline a little, but I'm sure you have your reasons for it. :) Definitely looking forward to reading more!
Lila chapter 21 . 1/25
Please update soon. I'm loving this story soo much.
Lola santos chapter 21 . 1/16
Please... May you give us a new cheapter?
megaOtaku452 chapter 21 . 1/11
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I can't wait for Harry to start learning magic! Btw though, if you could pooooossibly add in something about his inheritance that his parents left him at gringotts? Perhaps the dursleys took it, or Sirius Black hid it, or maybe once the wizarding world know that he is back then gringotts contacts him and tell him that he has it? I don't mean to impede any plans you have for the continuation of this though! BUT PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE THIS STORY SOON! Ps; where did ronniekinz desserts go? They were there and then they were just like, poof! AAAAAAaaany way PLZZZZZZZ CONTINUATE THIS WONDERFUL STORY OR I WILL SIMPLY DIE OF SADNESSSSSS! PERTY PLZ?
Sage chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
Bloodfire87 chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
Awww...I've laughed, I've cried...mostly cried but it was all good tears...This is a truly wonderful story. Harry is a fully rounded character and how you have Aberforth as his "therapist" is remarkable. Ive not found a story that utilizes his placement in the Potterworld before, bravo. I'm thoroughly looking forward to more and I hope it's soon.

GenJordan chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
I'm interested in this story and hope you return to updating it someday.
Abbie chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
I've leterally cried at every single chapter! Love this so much!
ellasdele chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
Great story, hope you continue it sometime. :)
CharmedArtist chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
Oh, this is wonderful. I love it so much! I'm definitely interested in how it'll continue - I love Harry's interactions with Aberforth, and the Weasleys - but can also understand a story ending up pushed aside for a time :))) Regardless, I hope you'll be continuing this! It's really well-written, the characters are so alive, and the plot is truly gripping. A wonderfully enjoyable read so far.
Jostanos chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
You wrote this chapter wonderfully, my friend, and Aberforth is a wonderful person to chat with. He works rather well as a confidant/therapist for Harry. :)

Would I have predicted that Harry and Arthur would be going to see Abe?
Nope *pops the 'p'*. Not in a month of Sundays, or a year of Holidays.

To be quite honest I wasn't sure WHO Harry was going to see for therapy.
But I am glad that it is Aberforth. :)
TheWonderfulWorldOfInsanity chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
TheWonderfulWorldOfInsanity chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
It's REALLY good and...that's all there is to say.
Griffin Raven chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
I still think that Harry's very Slytherin in nature with perhaps a few Gryffindor traits but he seems to use them with Slytherin cunningness. Harry seems a very smart, intelligent along with being a skilled judge of character with an eye for observing things. I'd have thought that Harry might what to know more about his mother Lily, since she did give her life for him - always he seems to share many of what seem more like Lily's traits, in that he loves to read.

It will be interesting to see just what might happen now that they know Wormtail is alive will Sirius Black finally get a trial that he's been so far denied? Harry will never truly settle in as child/teenager at Hogwarts, if an when he does catch up with his education?
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »