Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2016
I know that this is a very old story, and I doubt that you'll ever read this message. But, I just wanted to let you know that this was the BEST fanfiction I have ever read. I don't remember the last time I read one that kept me so interested! I love it! Great job!
Lilyflower00 chapter 21 . 11/3/2016
this story is beautiful. It would be a pity if you abandoned it. i'll certainly continue reading about little Harry
BoopShaWoop chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
this is so nice, I'm glad I came across this
Jemjnz chapter 21 . 10/8/2016
This was an amazing read with really well written heart felt trust issues. I liked the way the story went and it had really nice symmetry with Harry and Rob going back to the streets.
You really conveyed the distrust well but your action scenes could do with some work. They just don't seem to flow? Or something, I'm not really sure but that's the only fault I could find with this amazing emotional roller coaster.
witherwings1972 chapter 21 . 10/2/2016
HI. I just found this story. I would love to see where this goes if you're still working on it. I don't think it was too anxiety but appropriate for what Harry has gone through.
MissyMegan'sBooks chapter 21 . 9/28/2016
This story is amazing. Please keep updating!
Just one question
Does Harry meet Hermione?
Your fellow writer
VanillaSlytherin88
Birdy1020 chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
Excuse me while I go cry in the corner
7orion7 chapter 21 . 9/17/2016
I guess this story is abandoned. It's a shame because it is really good. Maybe you can work on it again some day.
Izzieluv chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
favorite chapter so far.
Izzieluv chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
after Harry mentioned that Dumbledore could have saved him earlier... a spin off about that would be awesome
TweakyGhostLover chapter 20 . 9/10/2016