Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
RabulaTasa chapter 21 . 3/8
I think that this is one of the best portrayals of the entire Weasley family that I've come across, particularly in regards to Molly and Arthur. If love to see more, especially with Harry interacting with Aberforth (I just about died laughing at his role as Harry's "therapist"), and am particularly curious as to Hermione's take on him (admittedly, I just want to see her aggressively big sister him somewhere down the line, because you know she wouldn't be able to help herself).

-John
argay11 chapter 21 . 2/27
Wow! This story is amazing! I love how well you write the emotions of each character- they seem so raw and real. I really like how detailed oriented you are. Please continue this! I would love to see how this ends!
TheOldMasters chapter 21 . 2/19
Okay, Harry aside, this is like the best and most awesome Ron I have ever had the pleasure of reading about. He is exactly him - awkward, crushed under his older brothers, emotionally unaware - and yet he still takes in Harry, apologizes and berates himself for making Harry uncomfortable, etc.
Mr. Weasley and the rubber ducks! What a way to invoke canon. That was so perfect!
Really, Ron, Arthur, and Molly are all portrayed perfectly. What's weird is how the other Weasleys are practically nonexistent to us readers. You've put Harry in situations where it seems like he's had some interaction with the Twins and Ginny, but we don't get a single conversation with them. I feel like the Twins wouldn't stay down from nearly getting their brother killed, but more importantly we don't see any connection between those three and Harry even when he has been adopted. The way you've portrayed the Weasleys, its a way of life which sweeps them all in, and they should have interacted with and watched Harry on their own and talked about him with the others before the adoption.
Still, that's pretty much the only issue I've seen. Please return to this story!
YokaiAngel chapter 21 . 2/13
Amazing!~
SRWM chapter 21 . 2/12
Will you be continuing this?
NatNicole chapter 21 . 1/15
FANTASTIC fic! People always seem to either leave the Weasleys out completely (which isn't too bad) or make them evil (total crap). Good to see one well-written fic featuring them in a positive light for a change.
Foxy005 chapter 21 . 1/5
I am still interested in this story ;) are you going to continue? What is going to happen with Sirius?
Sortinghat chapter 20 . 1/5
You should expand on your action skills. It seems its a common trend among liberal writers to focus only on love triangle/cry in your beer stuff.

This fic borderlines that but you added some action to shake it up. Nice try for a beginner .
Sortinghat chapter 18 . 1/5
Wandsworth must be home of the wands! So that's where Ollivander gets his wands. I bet the factory they were in might have once made wands before going overseas and you get cruddy wands from China that every frew batches have lead poisoning.
Urso chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
megaOkaku452 chapter 21 . 12/25/2015
J LIVE THIS STORY rpficneisinxjrktmgmdiwkherb PLEASE PLEASENPELASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UUUUPPPPPDDDDAAATTTTEEE
dreamty chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
Okay i'm just found this story
And i really like it!
Can you update this story again? Pleeasee
mishap chapter 21 . 12/19/2015
I hope you are still planning to finish this story because it would be a real shame to waste a story as fine as this one
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
They are many fanfanfic about Harry run a way becuse of him being abused but they are not many fanfanfic about. Ron who run a way from home because he was not love the same as he
Siblings was over shadows often forgotten leave behind can some one wirting one
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
They are so many fanficton about Harry Harry run a way do any of you guy knows a fanfanfic about Ron run a way from he family because he was not love like he siblings and was tried of being of he siblings shadows or can one of you wirting one
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »