Reviews for Sticks, Stones and Broken Bones
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
Remus didn't see Harry on the night that his parents were killed, and he didn't know where the safe house was either. So it had probably been a couple days before the double murder since he had seen him.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Did he just have an emergency Portkey on him for the past 12 years? That's pretty impressive planning.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Even for kids, there are places you can go when you're out on the streets (I'm not talking about shelters). Gyms and such offer cheap showers and something to do during the day, wet wipes and cheap and can provide a temporary substitute for bathing, pretty much any establishment with a public bathroom, soup kitchens, dumpster diving (people throw out a lot of good stuff, particularly grocery stores. I'm not sure what the differences given the time and setting would make), and the small haul he got from pan handling is a little difficult to believe. Even given the period this is set in (1992-1993 in canon), a kid on the street would earn much more than that (some people, in the modern West, earn hundreds of dollars a day pan handling). There are also alternatives to sleeping in abandoned buildings, alternatives he most certainly would have discovered by now (given that abandoned buildings tend to attract junkies, who are often unpredictable on a good day). Sleeping during the day, in libraries, subway stations (the last one carries with it an increased risk of being picked up by police, but at least you're a little less likely to get shanked).

It's definitely fucking horrible for anyone to be out on the street; the things listed above don't diminish the homeless people's suffering, rather it shows that, beyond the danger, there is a lot of tedious bullshit one has to do to survive.
GA678 chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
yes! i've been waiting forever im so glad u updated plz dont quit this story its so good :")
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Yay, you updated! Thanks!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/7/2014
I read it all in one sitting. It was simply too incredible to put down. The characters, the plot, the emotions... I loved every part of the story, every little detail. It's wonderfully made and by far one of the best stories here. I'm eagerly awaiting more.
JDG0L1N chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
Hope you start writing your wonderful story again...ASAP!

Best Wishes, John
Guest chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
Great chapter...can't wait to read more...
SingrBear chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
Wow, I LOVE this story and had assumed you had given up on it. I will keep reading it if you keep writing it!
nightpurrgmail chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
Just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed you're story so far.
It has breed worth the time to read.
I believe I am now going to go & check out the monster that you mention having written.
A FAN Joann
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
This is a really awesome story, i love it!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
tHIS IS SUCH A GOOD FIC
fariedragon chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Love the story I can not wait to see what you do with serious black
Jdg0l1n chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Hi; enjoyed your story so far!
Just started leaving reviews, so you may consider yourself reviewed.
The arithmancer chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
A very different story, had me on the edge of my seat... What happens now? Please don't leave Siri in Azkaban too much longer
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »