Reviews for the Cross-Dimensional adventures of ben tennyson: Hero meets Phantom
But "BenWolf" is a terrible name, and you should feel bad
lulu2613 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Where's gwen and their grandpa?
magical fan18 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
You need to re-read the chapter yourself as there are still problems in grammar and spelling like in the first chapter you had Skulker refer to himself as 'You' and not 'I' along with similar mistakes throughout the chapter.

A tip of mine that helps a lot is to read aloud the chapters after you have written them but before uploading them to be read by others, Also there is not space in Benwolf.

Here is an example of what I mean:

{The werewolf creature looked down at his and glared at him, "The name is Ben wolf and you just made a huge mistake, alien."}

This is how it should look:

{The werewolf creature looked down at the white haired being and glared at him, "The name is Benwolf and you just made a huge mistake, Alien."}

You see it makes more sense, I am not trying to flame you or anything as I am just trying to help with a good story and series.
austinf77 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Needs more
dp danny phantom lover 1 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Awesome chapter
dp danny phantom lover 1 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
awesome chapter I cant believe my eyes this story rocks and dude the guy who flamed your story is so stupid till death to flame a good story like that
dp danny phantom lover 1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
this chapter is so cool and full of intense especially when you say about ben wolf a figure before some body actually see him
cartoonlover chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
please don't stop now it is a great and interesting story, and there are so many fans of your story so pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase write it as fast as you can and post it online!

remember ill be waiting.
Bluehood103 chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
When's the next chapter of Dimensions adventure of Ben 10 hero meet ninja turtle
M chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Is English a second language to you? There are huge grammatical errors here. Please fix it up. It's distracting me from the story.
M chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
There's a thing called commas, use them.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Love it. But, you said- wrote, and I quote... ahem," ...kid with a jumpsuit with a DP symbol on the center, has a raven hair, green eyes." It should be "... kid with a jumpsuit with a DP symbol on the center, has a ivory white hair, and green eyes." No biggie, but,... sadly... I'm a grammar freak.
ussop chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Beeboo777 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Needs a bit more punctuation in the first third of the chapter.
RCRC36 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...