Reviews for All Things In Time
SimplyHermione chapter 1 . 8/17
You absolutely nail their personalities. Well done. I was looking for a good George/Zoe. I think they should've at least been able to give it a shot, but that's just me. She is good with Wade. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know, well done, especially on the characters. I can tell you've spent a lot of time writing them.
rakusa chapter 1 . 1/27
Ah... I'm all for a George Zoe fic, I went looking for one on purpose but I guess is hard not to write a secretly Zoe wade fic. It was good and all but it still made me want her to choose Wade. Wade made the better case ... just a bit more George Zoe interaction would have been nice. Show rather than tell. But it was well written otherwise.
Bisskit chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
First I have to say I'm a totally zade fan.
But I like your story. It's good written. And i love the conversation George and wade have had about zoe!
LittleLoretta5 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
please write a story based on this. there are no Zoe/George STORIES. only one shots and i don't like that. plus you are an EXCELLENT writer
sunnyr chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I loved your story! And, it's amazing how close you came to predicting the season premiere in so many ways. It's evident you really know the characters.

I'm sad that Wade and Zoe can't be friends just because she didn't pick him. I think it may take time, but I would hope they could be friends. I like Wade. And their friendship was a strong part of season 1.

Aww! George knows he loves her- and he was very gracious in his acceptance that she'd tried to 'move on'. I thought he took that well- which is very George.

Loved the "100% worth the wait." So sweet.

The scrapbook was a cute (maybe slightly stalker-ish) idea. But it showed how much she meant to him. I liked it. :)

Great story, and I agree- there are too few George/Zoe stories on here. Thanks for this one!
Liz chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I really liked it. I'm surprised there aren't more Zoe/George fanfics. Personally, it's the scenario I'm rooting for but we'll see how it turns out.
daisesndaffidols chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Even though I'm pulling for Wade/Zoe, it was a good story.. a little sad at the end, when she had helped him get the money for his bar, then picked George anyway, but still a good story
bhujmnoi chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! I am a George/Zoe fan all the way and I'm thrilled when a story like this comes around. It was written awesomely and pretty much made my day! (:
m chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hi, as a big fan of your other Hart of Dixie stories, I decided to check this out (although it's Z/G centered and I'm with Z/W). It's really well-written, and thank you for sharing it with us and adding to the Z/G narratives. Like MrsCupcake10, I was okay with it until Zoe chose George, lol! (No offense, I like George and also don't want him vilified, but don't believe he's Zoe's "one true love" on the show because part of his heart is still with Lemon while Wade's heart is all with Zoe.) Interestingly, the way you had Wade describe to George his feelings for Zoe is more passionate, romantic, and a bit more appealing than George's (at least to me, and I love this). Your story portrays Zoe's heart as being (intentionally or unintentionally) a bit stony for ultimately dismissing Wade's feelings for her by choosing George and viewing the bar (instead of her love) as a great consolation prize to Wade. Some fans including me don't like to see Wade's heart ripped out by Zoe in fan-fiction because we've seen it on the show already! I love the way you write (it's just your story's outcome broke my Zade heart). Great job! :-)
Elani chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Your writing is excellent and your characterisation was perfect in this story. My favourite stories are normally ones full of tension and drama but it was nice to read something very steady and realistic too.

I don't normally read Zoe/George as I'm a staunch Zade fan but this was a really excellent fic!
MrsCupcake10 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I liked it until you made Zoe ended up with George! (I didn't see that it was a Zoe and George fic, otherwise I would have never read it)
Clattering chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Yuck. Can't like it even if it is well written. The money just makes it worse, like a pity pay off. Can't like her with George, just not in me! Nice try at being fair though.
amr0310 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I enjoyed it! To be honest, I was a little hesitant to read it at first being labeled as a George/Zoe fic. I'm 100% Team Wade but as a fan of your writing I decided to give it a shot, and I'm glad I did. I found myself hoping she would choose Wade even though I knew she was gonna choose George in the end. But my heart did break for Wade, and I'm crying my eyes out right now. Those stories are the best in my opinion - ones that make you cry. And you succeeded! LOL
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
i liked it! not many george/ zoe stories out there but i like it although i want wade and zoe together