Reviews for Remember Me?
Isabelle chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
Both Liz and Jack were in character, the storyline was intriguing and the writer was wonderful. In conclusion this story was awesome.
projectviviana chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
LOVED THIS STORY. I totally ship them, hehe. Thanks for writing and sharing it. :D

V xoxo
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
This is freaking amazing! And it should definitely have a sequel! Hahahahah! I would have love reading what happened next! ;)
Cap'n Cook chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Haha I just read this story. I'm a bit late to the party...
But I already love this story! I can feel more drama waiting to explode later on!
And lol: "Oh, God. She's forty-five. Son of a mother, she's old." Hahahaha dammm that must suck to wake up 4 years older than what you thought you were xD
Guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
dies
gehem chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
gosh this was awesome! I loved it it was wow! ;p
Rosajean chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Pretty please continue! It's a really good story and I really want to see how this plays out! I really hope they can fix whatever it is between them and be together! Please update a.s.a.p.!
SingsongRandom chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
THAT was quite the twist of events! This is incredibly fascinating. Perfect!
everhalcyon chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
It's sooo good :)
bostonlegalcat chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story. It's one of the best 30 Rock fanfics I've ever read. Please don't give up on this story :)
everhalcyon chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I just love this story! Made me a bit teary-eyed when she realized they weren't friends :(
Please continue :D
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
I am really enjoying this story. Counting down the days until I see chapter 7!
Official Space Teen chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I'm so glad you updated. This story always makes my day :)
vesperlynds chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I really hope they can become friends again. I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
jvkldqjlq chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
What happened? They were good friends at the end of Season 6, and now, it looks like they're complete strangers :/ I really hope they can become friends again... I feel sad for them (they're not one of my favorite ship for nothing).
Also, I wonder how did Liz change so much? (Well, not that much, considering the hidden food)
So many questions... I'm looking forward to the next chapters :D