Reviews for The True Face of Another
ashyysvitkona chapter 1 . 6/22
please write more! I love this so much!
ChrisUSA chapter 23 . 4/21
Awesome story.
FandomFreals chapter 23 . 4/13
I binged read this so hard and its sooooo good! Honestly, I adore this so much and absolutely LOVE the characterisation, the words, how you're portraying everything, I love it! I love how Severus didn't automatically see Harry for who he truly is. I love how Draco was more into seeing the real Harry. I love how Harry is worming his way into both their hearts! I love this! And Harry is still living out of his trunk, which is sad but I hope this situation becomes permanent and Harry realises he can stay and this can be his true home!. I love this!
sarahsezlove chapter 23 . 4/4
I’m absolutely loving this and hoping for more.
joh117 chapter 22 . 3/21
Please finish this fanfiction
SilverLightning26 chapter 23 . 3/20
I love this! I'm a sucker for slow-burn Snape-as-a-mentor stories, and I love Harry and Draco's friendship, too. And now everything's out in the open. Can't wait for the fallout!
Ferryboats1 chapter 23 . 2/14
Pleasee continue this story it was amazing and so well written and portrayed! Seriously well done i loved how much the relationships changed for the better and u really captured all 3 of their canon personalities at the start! Pls continue this
Fandom.65247 chapter 23 . 1/11
Is this finished or being continued?
iPod reader chapter 23 . 11/15/2020
Do these kids ever graduate? It's like his life is constantly on repeat and then long hiatus and never updated and the war never ends. Seriously it's more tragic than reading a story to it's completion. Ahh the horror of completing a fiction, when will it never end?!
kayleighwayne chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Please tell me you are going to keep writing this! I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter :)
AnonGemini chapter 23 . 9/16/2020
I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter. The one thing I wanted to remark on, and I may be mistaken, but didn't Snape find out about Harry's invisibility cloak in Prisoner of Azkaban? Didn't he use it to sneak up on Remus, Sirius, Wormtail, and the trio? I remember Snape mentioning it in Goblet of Fire. So wouldn't he have known about it in this time period?
Elizabeth234 chapter 23 . 9/9/2020
Ahhhh! OMG what a chapter! and they are communicating and helping each other. Also really cool about the horcrux. Never thought of it like that before!
Elizabeth234 chapter 22 . 9/9/2020
OMG What a cliffhanger! Amazing chapter. I'm at the edge of my seat. Thank you!
Elizabeth234 chapter 21 . 9/9/2020
WOW! Great chapter. Very sad for Harry but I'm glad he's got people to care for him.
Elizabeth234 chapter 20 . 9/9/2020
Draco being polite to the elves, harry tearing up, and snape handing out books! What a chapter! Thank you!