Reviews for The True Face of Another
JustHarry chapter 19 . 7/3
Hey there! Amazing chapter as always! Hope you update soon cuz I can't wait for Harry's Birthday
Finnerad chapter 19 . 7/3
I like so much your story! Thank you :D
Castiel-in-the-phonebox chapter 1 . 6/28
Great story can't wait to read more keep it up! Are you planning on writing when Harry returns to school? I love this idea of Harry's friends being shocked Harry and Draco are friends and Harry and Snape getting along! Well anyways great stuff.
Randomly Talented chapter 19 . 6/26
The hardest part about writing about Harry's bday, what will the presents be? And how will the day go? Shame Harry and Snape aren't closer cuz it would be touching to be gifted a plot for a garden and it's incorporated into Lily's. I would actually cry at the symbolism. But that's too much for the relationship that is present at the moment.

I love how Draco and Harry's friendship is coming along but I slightly miss the elves. They were the first to be nice to Harry when he arrived at Prince Manor, hope they get to join the festivities.
PearlM21 chapter 19 . 6/26
Things are really picking up now that he knows about the human horcrux situation. I'm super interested to see what he can find between the 3 libraries.
Ayyio chapter 19 . 6/26
Awesome chapter!
ulktante chapter 19 . 6/26
Extra Kudos!
THGHPTVD.2 chapter 19 . 6/26
Another great chapter. It was nice to have a lot of stuff happen. I wonder what Severus will end up doing regarding Harry .. will they tell Draco?
Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for writing :)
ChrisUSA chapter 19 . 6/26
Great update! Thx
arynwy chapter 19 . 6/26
I'm glad that Harry decided to ask Severus about his mom. I always found it annoying that no one ever told him much about her. Like he was only supposed to model himself after one parent. I still worry a bit about the moment Severus finds him in Lily's garden.

Draco is becoming more and more interesting. I'm certain that Harry could have become friends with this version of Draco.
Elizabeth234 chapter 19 . 6/26
Loved it! This is awesome. Oh boy. Snape is indeed looking like he is going to have to do all the hard work... Thank you for the update. I'm so enjoying this story.
Ravenpuff4DaWin chapter 19 . 6/26
I’ve been wondering for a while how Harry’s birthday will be played out. I’m excited to see how you will write that out. Please keep writing. You’re a great author.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 6/26
Thank you for another update! I look forwards to reading the next chapter, this is truly well written, and one of the best fics out there. The change in time frame makes more sense, but it's your story and I didn't want to put too much of my opinion in, as I have already made a few suggestions/ advice. Can't wait to read more!
YeCatsJ chapter 19 . 6/26
Another fabulous chapter
Anonymous chapter 18 . 6/26
I enjoyed this chapter, good to see Snape and Draco warming up to Harry more. When the holidays end it would be interesting to see how they interact at school, and with Ron and Hermione (whether or not they are allowed to know).