Reviews for Mischief Makers
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 17 . 10/24
Who pissed in Hill's cornflakes?
Wynni chapter 17 . 9/28
There is also the mythological consideration where Loki is concerned: There was "Loki by the Lake' and Utgard Loki as well as Loki of the Aesir. Some of the theories were that they comingled over the years till they were hard to tell who did what when. So this story is perfect from a mythology standpoint.
keikei313 chapter 38 . 12/4/2014
Love this story! I love that even the characters from Agents of S. H. I. E. L. D. are a part of the story... I kind of would love for Cami to bond with Skye and Fitz over tech, because I've noticed that she usually feels left out of things specially if Agent Maria Hill is around (I hate her so much, she is so uptight and judgemental, and always has a negative thing to say about Cami due to her past. She doesn't even try to get to know Cami before passing judgement...ugh!). And it would be fun to see Agent May get comfortable around Cami... enough for her to threaten Agent Hill? maybe... Just a thought.
(I loved that the one who punched Loki was May instead of Coulson, it was very realistic to her personality on the show :) )

I hope Cami doesn't really get kicked out of S.H.I.E.L.D. It's unfair because she contributes more now than she did before and really the whole Mischief Makers team creation came about because of her. Besides, Loki has advanced the way he has because he has Cami without her he wouldn't have started eating, or talking so nobody would have discovered the curse place on him... Actually without Cami, Loki would still be placed in a jail cell and Bad Loki would be running a mock without being discovered 'till it wal too late, if at all.
Wishal chapter 38 . 11/3/2014
OH MY! I love it soo much... literally can not wait to read what happens next 3
Jessibelle88 chapter 38 . 8/28/2014
Oh my gosh! I love this story! From the very first sentence I was hooked. I want more! The way you have crafted a scenario that allows Loki to be slightly softer is brilliant. Good Loki reminds me of the young man we saw at the beginning of the first Thor film. I always liked him like that :)
I hope you will update this soon as I can't get enough!
SymmetricGirl chapter 38 . 6/17/2014
Please update soon. Im excited to see what will happen next! :D
Loki'sdreamer chapter 38 . 6/11/2014
Coulson's team and Mischief Makers work so well as a team, it's awesome to read! And glad they finally have Jahla and hope the good luck charm counter balanced the bad luck cause Cami's been through enough.
Loki'sdreamer chapter 37 . 4/30/2014
Everything's classified with coulson! :P sorry did I miss the agents of shield team in this story. If I did I am so terribly sorry I should have noticed I love the lot of them
HawkeyeLover chapter 37 . 4/28/2014
Poor Marcus :( lol Clints reaction to the fuse being put out *GASP* idk why but that just makes me laugh
sv4me chapter 36 . 4/21/2014
Can't imagine Nat's gonna take this news well! Looking forward to what happens next :-)
Loki'sdreamer chapter 36 . 3/21/2014
Sorry I've been really busy lately and haven't been able to read this. Cami would be devastated if they took her baby from her I think really hope it doesn't happen. And that dalton guy sounds strange
HawkeyeLover chapter 36 . 3/12/2014
My fave poverty was with TonyAw his hug with Phil Coulson was so cute and awkward
SymmetricGirl chapter 36 . 3/10/2014
Another chapter that made my day. I'm reading this in the middle of the night when the horny cami part came. I laugh really hard which woke my mom and ended up getting scolded. LOL! Anyway, thanks for updating again! And i'll be waiting for the next chapter. CIAO

P.S. I hope Loki and Cami will be back to join everyone.
Loki'sdreamer chapter 35 . 2/8/2014
Naw poor cami bet she's going to be gutted to miss Clint and Natasha's wedding. Hope Clint's vision doesn't come true
HawkeyeLover chapter 35 . 2/4/2014