Reviews for Sweepstakes
CookiesMakeTheWorldGoRound chapter 2 . 3/12
Yeah, me too, I wish I could be part of Fairy Tail! The bets are SO funny and the interaction between Mirajane and the others is hilarious (though really, she IS like the biggest shipper ever). I'm beginning to read your other story, Dark Waters, and I love it as well. It's nice to see people who ship characters in FT as hard as I do! ;)
Gajevy4ever chapter 1 . 3/5
OH MY GOSH! LOVE! LOVE!
Akela-Nakamura chapter 1 . 1/27
LOL. I love this. Of course there's a ton of bets goin' round. XD
Akari Ito chapter 2 . 1/20
Again you have inspired another story for me to write if you don't mind and of course I will give you credit.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
BambooGreen chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I want so badly to know if she had twins! XD
psychoanalyst chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
This story was SO delicious! :D
Ri chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
OHMYGOD this is so cute I cannot even. Just - you're my favorite now - that's all I'm going to say!
UnderratedOver chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Gosh, my desire to be in the guild is too much! I can't even handle it, my poor heart aches because I live in this world...
Ah well! Maybe next lifetime
Scrat chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Awesomeness... I love to read these kind of fics, when fairytail is just being their usual self and having a hell lot of fun. Props to you for writing this! Love GaLe!
Scrat chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
OMFG DID LEVY ACTUALLY SAY THAT! Whoa... Awesome btw! Totally like fairytail to have bets going around...
WaterlessSea chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
NICE very true to their characters though i will say that i really wanted to see how the more short term bets played out from the last chapterxD
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Aaaaaaaaah dear goodness
So sweeeeeeeet *O*
*tears of joy*
I'm so happy right now I can't even tell ç-ç

*fireworks all the way*

Thank you for this wonderful fic! It made my day!
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
this was awesome! plz update more soon! :)
claraowl chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Your writing is so good that I'm beginning to get irritated.