Reviews for Sweepstakes
Akela-Nakamura chapter 1 . 1/27
LOL. I love this. Of course there's a ton of bets goin' round. XD
Akari Ito chapter 2 . 1/20
Again you have inspired another story for me to write if you don't mind and of course I will give you credit.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
BambooGreen chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I want so badly to know if she had twins! XD
psychoanalyst chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
This story was SO delicious! :D
Ri chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
OHMYGOD this is so cute I cannot even. Just - you're my favorite now - that's all I'm going to say!
UnderratedOver chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Gosh, my desire to be in the guild is too much! I can't even handle it, my poor heart aches because I live in this world...
Ah well! Maybe next lifetime
Scrat chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Awesomeness... I love to read these kind of fics, when fairytail is just being their usual self and having a hell lot of fun. Props to you for writing this! Love GaLe!
Scrat chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
OMFG DID LEVY ACTUALLY SAY THAT! Whoa... Awesome btw! Totally like fairytail to have bets going around...
WaterlessSea chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
NICE very true to their characters though i will say that i really wanted to see how the more short term bets played out from the last chapterxD
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Aaaaaaaaah dear goodness
So sweeeeeeeet *O*
*tears of joy*
I'm so happy right now I can't even tell ç-ç

*fireworks all the way*

Thank you for this wonderful fic! It made my day!
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
this was awesome! plz update more soon! :)
claraowl chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Your writing is so good that I'm beginning to get irritated.
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I envy your talents.
I liked the HP reference, by the way. :)
SoundlessWorld chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
'Years could go by, but somehow, Fairy Tail would never change. Nope -some things would never really change... No matter how many years went by and no matter what they'd have to face in the passing of these years, Fairy Tail was -and would forever continue to be- Fairy tail.'

This is certainly *very* true in my opinion. Nice, how did you came up with this?

Everytime I look in my random notes (I always liked to put certain phrases or sentence whatever that I liked in my notebook on my laptop) I always grins and image the future generations.

Nice done!