Reviews for Hide and Seek
angel chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
like the story is good, amazing even and I have read quite a few of your stories without even realising and they are all so good! and im just reading your AN and im like you are my twin! when you listed your fave celebrities and im just here like yesssss. but yeah your writing is fantastic!
Phsclarinet chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
This story was amazing! I loved how even though Kurt was injured, he didn't let it bring him down. And the moment between Finn and Kurt was just so sweet. I wish we would have seen more Finn and Kurt sweetness on the actual show.
Iceleaf13 chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
Not Brittney or Santana. I like Brittney and she would be lost without Santana.
Darklightningstorm chapter 14 . 3/7/2015
That's not very nice of that person. I, for one, quite enjoy your stories. You're nice and cruel to Kurt while still giving him and each story (that I've read so far) a happy ending.
CaptainScenemo chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
You should be proud, not many fanfics can make me cry. And I'm bawling right now! Good job, amazing plot, and now I'm off to read your other works! :D
addyalana chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
this story was amazing but so sad i actually cried and thats a first for me i don't usually cry over sad stories
addyalana chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
why blame schu ? he was scared like everyone else and he lost his girlfriend or wife Emma
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
This is one of the BEST story's I've ever, read!
I LOVE angst, it's awesome! Right now I'm crying!
SOOO awesome!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Don't listen to the negative reviews, this story was amazing! I love all your stories, and I always look forward to the updates! Ignore the haters!
Snow Tears chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
I'm blinking back tears. That last bit was so touching. Well done, this is the closest I've come to crying at a story since I read the end of the Northern Lights series.
"Even though you're not here, you're still a star"
I hope that I can keep that in mind. This is one of the stories that I'll remember forever.
orangellamas chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
i have read this like 3 times its one of my favorites :D
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
x dies x
Quibbler Queen chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
My Irish boy...
. Why must you hurt me like this
Quibbler Queen chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
If you kill of Kurt.. *holds flash drive* I will cut you!
Deyson chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
i think it was smart to kill rachel of i hate her to so ya, if i owned the show i would totally kill her off.