Reviews for When Midnight Calls
ncbexie25 chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
I loved this too! Love possessiveward/Possessivesper. Thanks a bunch!
angeltrin1 chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Love part 2and can't wait for part 3!
CentauRita chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Gotta teach those damn dawgs to heel or keep them on an even shorter leash..

Jasper's learning, at least he listened to his mate, this time. Who said vampires are incapable of change?

The love that flows between Jasper and Edward, fills my heart to the very brim with happiness!

Another rock solid work of art...displayed, for all to enjoy...and I have enjoyed Jasper and his mate's continuing journey. Jasper and his kickass awesomeness providing protection for his mate...gives me delicious chills. While, Edward's, cool level-headedness seems to save the day almost single handedly.

Take Care and Happy Writing
Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
My favorite line...

'…Oh my God, Jasper. This is...you are...holy shit.'

**giggles**

Jasper is MAJOR Holy Shit! As, Edward, 'wood' agree ;}
CentauRita chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Yay! Too bad Jasper, you didn't listen to your mate, in the first place. It would have saved you the trip. Although, it gave Eleazar a good laugh ;}
CentauRita chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Paul was creepy...I was worried that he imprinted on Edward...Please tell me that he didn't imprint!
CentauRita chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
No, Edward...Jasper loves you and wants to do everything that he can to keep you safe and be able to stay as intimately close to you as possible...you both have a trip to isle esme during Xmas break. I'm sure babysitters would be a drag...tagging along.
CentauRita chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Because Jasper knows that his mate is not mentally ready to let his family and friends go...yet and Edward has even thought this. Edward is being selfish, saying that he wants to be changed only to keep Jasper from obtaining the help Jasper feels that he needs from Eleazar.
CentauRita chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Perhaps, Jasper just might feel a 'bit' better when he sees HIS bite mark on his mate's neck...Mmmhmm!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oops! That was 'bit' more than a papercut...the gift of eternity. All the other birthday gifts were extremely thoughtful...However this one kinda trumped them all!

Alice has probably just now seen it and is alerting the family.
sunystone chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Stupid Paul...lol. Glad Edward got Jasper to calm down because had he ended Paul's life, they would have even bigger problems. And...why can't Bella die? LMAO! Poor Edward...his twin is annoying :D
sunystone chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
*sigh* So glad Edward and Jasper are back together again...and have I mentioned that they are HOT together? :P Glad Rosalie stopped being a bitch. LOL
Maureen Thomas chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Yea! Onto the 3rd!
Maureen Thomas chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Hot! Grrrr :-)
JenP chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
I love your stories, and its sad when I gottaq wait for the next ch. LOL