Reviews for skinny love
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
A great, sweet psychological story! I heard of that effect too, and it's nice to see how you turned it into a fic! :)
renzie17 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This is ah-mazing! 3
Leafless chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Love this to bits!
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
haha this was a good idea! great story!
miss tobii chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Your stories are so awesome! I love reading them. This story was so cute! Keep writing! .
StarlightAfterAStorm chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This was gorgeous. So much deeper than i expected but I should have expected that from you. And i can't get the image of Sexy Sasuke Mailman out of my head.

But Oh Poor Baby Lee! I really felt for him in this one. And I'm such a selfish reader: I always want to know the in-betweens. I would have loved to have seen more of the little blurb between Sakura and Lee after the carnival.
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
awwww. feel a bit bad for lee, but hey. i like it. the whole psychology thing and how you applied it is wonderful and... well-thought of? does that make sense? anyway i thought it was funny when sasuke said that his father owned the mailing company but realized it was probably serious? idk im a shallow person im so sorry D:
MissJMarie chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
amazing!
Deja-You chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Sasuke as a mailman is a wonderful and bizarre image, somehow. And this fic is so unusual, the theme, the bits clearly left untold...very interesting.

Ah, I see. Read the A/N's before starting the review, Deja! Fanfiction is a great vehicle for exploring your own ideas, isn't it? Ready-made, so to speak.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
this was the sweetest 3
mililli chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Loved the inspiration for this story! Poor lee
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Lovely story! This was really sweet and interesting! :)
AdotD chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
OHHH MY GOODNESS. This is wonderful! Thank you so much! Instant favorite. I really loved the way you wrote it. Amazing.
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was beautiful. Like usual. I absolutely love your stories, and this one wasn't an exception. I adore Lee, even though he can get irritating. He's a good hearted person and I almost wish someone would realize that and overlook the bushy brows and odd hobby of noting youthfulness.

Anyhow, I digress. This was well written, and an interesting snippet from the psychology book. I never read about that specifically but I do remember something similar that Leon Festinger had researched some. That people tend to become close with their neighbors and the people immediately surrounding them. However I hadn't heard of the near exposure effect, but it does make sense.

This story illustrated it well, amazing :)

I loved how Sasuke was portrayed in this, that his father had demoted him, that made me laugh. And the 12 boxes with Sakura's life, and her wanting to fit Sasuke into a box. Very cute idea, I loved it
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That's actually a really interesting, and creative way to apply an idea to fanfiction. I've honestly never seen/read anything like this; it's new and fresh and it's a really great idea.

I really like the idea of the letters, having them sent back and forth; it illustrated the distance between Sakura and Lee, and the distance between Sakura and Sasuke when she got her letters.

It was short and sweet, the ending was simply cute and bubbly.