Reviews for How am I Supposed to Kiss You?
luckyleafs chapter 1 . 5/21
Ahh! These two are just ADORABLE. Their banter, the kiss...
FireWitch25 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
That was adorable xDD
WangTangSSJ5 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Great one shot. I loved the humor between the two and it's always cool to see a softer side of Sonic every here and there. Again, great job! :D
Sonic128 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD so good! loved this one too! XD
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 3/3/2014

Sword:...*takes a deep breath*

Pen:...Oh, no. *plugs ears*

Sword: *squeals* THAT WAS AMAZING! Why did it take so long for us to read this?!

That was indeed excellent! I mean, the only criticism I can levy is a missing word in "Compared to kind of weight Sonic that to deal with," I see nothing wrong. This was just warm and fuzzy.

Sword: And great!

Yes, that too.
michelle chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
*-* i love it 3!
loves-sonamy chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
omg how adorable
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Baby, I LOVE this! It's really fucking good. Sonamy forever! I really and truly loved this story :)
FadedIllusion101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I'm usually found writing Powerpuff Girls Fanfiction, but truth be told, I was a huge SonAmy fan girl in the seventh grade. It's been over two and a half years since I've read a decent Sonic the Hedgehog one-shot I actually enjoyed, but this one was very entertaining. Incredibly cute. Like, on a scale from one to ten it just breaks the freaking scale, you know? Kudos, 01SonAmy01, kudos.

I'd log in to review, but I just logged out before reading How am I Supposed to Kiss You? :D
TheSoundOfAWESOME chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Aaaww, that was so sweet 3 And very well written, a rare commodity in the Sonic fandom. Well done!
SonamyFan16 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Cute story!
SuperSonic62EpicMario99 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
one word... three letters... o. m. g. it was... theres... no word to describe it..
Mina chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
SonamyGirll12 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This story was just too sweet. I love how u make them in character and ur plots are always so delightful :) great job. I might need to draw a comic out of this
Baku babe chapter 1 . 12/9/2012