Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
he has magic... 1 flame spell could take out all of those guards? why is he just a spineless little child? i hate fics like this, wimpy little harry knows hardly any magic at all, and is weak willed and lets people walk all over him. this could of been an amazing story.
overtheskysiyeon chapter 9 . 9/28
I really truly love how this story is written, it's so vivid and Harry is completely in character. I am kind of devastated that it never went further than it is right now, but I'm grateful for what you wrote! Thank you so much.
Jesus Christ chapter 8 . 8/23
Fucking enough of Harry being this useless pacifist who doesn't make the first move.
myownpath101a chapter 3 . 8/22
I hope one day you come back and add to this, this is a brilliant masterpiece
Crainium9 chapter 4 . 5/11
Have you forgotten that harry is a parselmouth!
Lord Mortensen chapter 9 . 2/13
Cool! please update soon!
BakaMondai chapter 1 . 1/2
this is one of those fanfiction I would pay to have finished.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
pls comeback
R2-Darth2 chapter 9 . 10/25/2019
I reread it and it is still epic. Too bad it's abandoned.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2019
This is really good so I’m sad asf that there are no updates :((((((((
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 8/27/2019
Thanks for a great reread! haven't given up hope you'll revisit this!
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
Heru...sure. Why not. It makes sense. His first spell was light. So obviously they would think of him as a sun god.
Welcome to godhood Harry. It's going to be a bumpy ride.
Well..he has magic...By the sounds of it he will also be immortal...So that's another tenet of Godhood right there. As a god he doesn't necessarily need omnipotence so no biggy there.
Yes...I think he's all set.
DesertSandBox chapter 9 . 6/26/2019
Hey you haven't abandoned this story have you?
ZFighter18 chapter 9 . 5/7/2019
you have no honest idea how many times I've read the story over the past few years just waiting for an update. It's a beautiful piece and I really wish you'd come back to it but I'm not going to begrudge you if you can't you're a great writer and I can tell from everything else you've written. to me, I have to say this is the best piece from you. there are others that are just as good but this one holds a special place in my heart. Thank you for giving me 9 chapters and almost 80,000 words to pass the time.
TakemyKryptonite chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
How have I never come across this before? I've been searching for stories with exactly this plot for at least 5 months and I come across this when I'm even looking!

Looking forward to the rest of the story. You're obviously a really smart person, by the way. It's something that seems clearer the more I read your stories.