Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
This is really good so I’m sad asf that there are no updates :((((((((
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 8/27
Thanks for a great reread! haven't given up hope you'll revisit this!
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 1 . 8/21
Heru...sure. Why not. It makes sense. His first spell was light. So obviously they would think of him as a sun god.
Welcome to godhood Harry. It's going to be a bumpy ride.
Well..he has magic...By the sounds of it he will also be immortal...So that's another tenet of Godhood right there. As a god he doesn't necessarily need omnipotence so no biggy there.
Yes...I think he's all set.
DesertSandBox chapter 9 . 6/26
Hey you haven't abandoned this story have you?
ZFighter18 chapter 9 . 5/7
you have no honest idea how many times I've read the story over the past few years just waiting for an update. It's a beautiful piece and I really wish you'd come back to it but I'm not going to begrudge you if you can't you're a great writer and I can tell from everything else you've written. to me, I have to say this is the best piece from you. there are others that are just as good but this one holds a special place in my heart. Thank you for giving me 9 chapters and almost 80,000 words to pass the time.
TakemyKryptonite chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
How have I never come across this before? I've been searching for stories with exactly this plot for at least 5 months and I come across this when I'm even looking!

Looking forward to the rest of the story. You're obviously a really smart person, by the way. It's something that seems clearer the more I read your stories.
lensman chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
Great story. Very original.
Thanks for the read.
Basker chapter 2 . 9/10/2018
A gorgeous chapter. I started believing in the Gods for a second lmao
Harry has a good heart. Even in the worst of circumstances... that’s why he’s a hero.
I love that he saw Fawkes. The Phoenix flying by to raise his spirits.
I love the story :D
Basker chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
I’m already so in deep with this story. I love it. I even googled some of the names. They have very auspicious meanings...
I wonder if that pyramid... is Harry’s pyramid?
Looking forward to reading more
Big Leg chapter 4 . 9/9/2018
gotta bail here, at the snake box, we're a few years in and harry is just too useless to keep reading, he's managed to make like three decisions for himself total (moving town twice and opening a shop), literally everything else just happens to him, and I get harry has always been a kinda passive hero but I draw the line at him letting himself be disarmed and shoved into a crate with an unknown giant snake death threat and no with means of defense or escape*, and all of this just because he was so dang hesitant that couldn't make a single decision, which is consistent with this story, but not my personal favorite
*as far as the story made it sound, tbh I'm not sure whether you need a wand to apparate or not
Delma613 chapter 9 . 8/15/2018
I enjoyed it thanks for sharing )
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2018
"Merlin it's about politics" Life and death for marginalized people in the borders of a slave oligarchy empire is politics. Harry is basically like a nazi advisor in this fic yet he thinks he has the moral high ground
I'm Da Bomb chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
Most people should be shorter than him.
Arsenal chapter 9 . 7/4/2018
This was a waste of time. Harry is a bumbling fool who lacks knowledge and skills. If I wanted to read Harry like this, I'd stick to the canon. Because that's what canon Harry is, a fool who relies more on lack rather than skill.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 6/25/2018