Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
Arsenal chapter 9 . 7/4
This was a waste of time. Harry is a bumbling fool who lacks knowledge and skills. If I wanted to read Harry like this, I'd stick to the canon. Because that's what canon Harry is, a fool who relies more on lack rather than skill.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 6/25
I love this story!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 6/25
This is so exciting!
someone.took.my.name chapter 9 . 3/5
so i guess this is dead. a good read and a good story but ultimatly it ends like so many others.
NIX1987 chapter 9 . 2/16
WHY THE BLOODY FUCKING HELL DID YOU STOP WRITING THIS?!
RetroSpecs chapter 9 . 12/20/2017
Awh I really love this story and even though it hasn't been updated for years, I hope you come back to it one day! Far too original for it to waste away!
Lasavatar chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
I know that this fic hasn't been updated in years, but I am really excited about what is already here :) Hope you decide to pick it back up again soon. Would love to read more.
StoneTheLoner chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
Shame. I would've loved to see this story finished. There's too few ff's about Egypt.
malinkody chapter 9 . 11/17/2017
This is my second time reading this story and it still is one of the best. I wish it was continued. I love the way Harry is portrayed. Most other stories with an out of time/place element usually introduce a lot of angst and drama. It was a pleasure reading, so thank you for writing this story.
Jutten chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
Such an interesting story. A shame it's been left
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
so much potential it probably will never happen but i hope to read more of this.
girlwhoslept chapter 4 . 6/14/2017
I bet you that was death
LnDrive chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
This is a great start to a interesting story. I hope you decide to continue it
JWulf chapter 7 . 4/2/2017
The Thunderbird is my favorite mythical creature, I will admit I did not expect for it to be a thunderbird, but it was definitely well pulled off in writing. Good job.
Jwulf chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
I know Khnum is an incarnation of Ra who rides the Mesektet, is that who Khnurn is intended to be?