Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
malinkody chapter 9 . 11/17
This is my second time reading this story and it still is one of the best. I wish it was continued. I love the way Harry is portrayed. Most other stories with an out of time/place element usually introduce a lot of angst and drama. It was a pleasure reading, so thank you for writing this story.
Jutten chapter 9 . 11/15
Such an interesting story. A shame it's been left
so much potential it probably will never happen but i hope to read more of this.
girlwhoslept chapter 4 . 6/14
I bet you that was death
LnDrive chapter 1 . 5/22
This is a great start to a interesting story. I hope you decide to continue it
JWulf chapter 7 . 4/2
The Thunderbird is my favorite mythical creature, I will admit I did not expect for it to be a thunderbird, but it was definitely well pulled off in writing. Good job.
Jwulf chapter 1 . 4/2
I know Khnum is an incarnation of Ra who rides the Mesektet, is that who Khnurn is intended to be?
calilove chapter 9 . 2/24
Late to the hype, late to the heartbreak.. uniquely interesting read.
Tombert chapter 9 . 2/19
Please keep updating this story, it's one of the best pieces of literature that I've read on this site.
Please update Again this fine story of yours
So sad to see this abandoned. I was really getting into this story. Your writing is very good and the idea is quite original. Hope you pick it back up someday soon.
Gtopia chapter 9 . 2/11
i really really like this story, its an interesting concept XD

please keep it up.
Gatalicious chapter 9 . 1/23
It's sad to see this wonderful story abandoned, it was shaping up to be quite interesting.
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
I had hoped the 4 - 6 year timeskip would have been in the story and not in real time. But if that is what it take, well then i'll just have to wait.
Outau chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
This is so so good, I always love time travel fics that aren't centered around marauder era but they're so rare. I really hope you come back to this sometime!