Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
ILikeComps chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Fun to see Harry enjoying his new found position. Thanks for sharing!
Kola-Pup chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
I love LOVE your story. I can't get enough of it! It is so unique and so much effort is put into it. How long will Harry remain in Egypt? What inspired you to write this story?

-Kolapup
RandomFanDude chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Great to see another chapter! I'm enjoying this story, although I'm sad that Harry is already distancing himself from people even before he understands his situation.
ILikeComps chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Good to see Harry making a living in his new city. Fun times ahead with his test. Thanks for sharing!
ILikeComps chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Good to see Harry not only helping out but adapting to his new environment. Thanks for sharing!
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Good starting chapter and Harry's adventure will be memorable it seems. Thanks for sharing!
So1Thought chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Fantastic chapter. I'm really interested in seeing Heru use Fiendfyre, probably would be spectacular. Lookig forward to the next chapter. :)
bebepantheon chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
omg sooo much progress! I remember the time when I did read this story, it was around chapter 2-3 chapters and I had to stop but now, I can keep on reading till chapter 9! Blissful mode
Can I ask when will the next chapter be? I can't wait especially with all these extra long chapters with different things!

I think I will start readin on your other stories!

Btw, why did Khnurn and his cat wish to meet up with Harry/Heru once again in 10 years time? I know its part of the story. :)
Is there a reason why Harry aka Heru was sent back to the past? I wonder if he will marry Ahaneith in the future!?
Khnurn telling Heru not to have kids...why is that though? Is it because Heru willnot have time or someting? Or perhaps the children that Heru is teaching are his kids perhaps?
bebepantheon chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
I love this story, I dun really get the idea of Man From Earth but this story has Harry/Heru and Egypt themes so I'm all for it!
It mentioned that: /What he'd left behind was just a dead twig/
Does that mean Heru is starting to use his wandless magic now or is it that his wand is simply lost.?
Emperor Vanquest chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
I am in love with this story and it is reminding me of one I read ages ago by Loise something or other called Voldemort's Last Spell...I like this premise much better though.

:-o)
lightning king chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Please keep the updates on this chapter coming strong. No offense, but besides your Unspeakable!Potter story, this one is your best. Since the other one hasn't been updated in forever, please update this story above all others.

I am assuming Harry won't be told that he will live for thousands of years (Just guessing)? Hopefully he will realize it soon. Also, hopefully you give Harry some really cool abilities. Maybe the ability to control the weather or fly. I really liked the desert spell he used. Maybe do more cool things like that except on a slightly bigger scale. Hopefully after a hundred years, his power will be equal to the god he is seen as. I can't wait to see what power he will have once he gets back to his own time. Thousands of years of war, death, blood, and magic. Try to show Harry's progression in magic as the years advance. Also please have him explore all corners of magic. An example would be creating inferi and different types of blood magic, etc...
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
The fact that this ended with the last sentence that you chose proves to me that you are fucking awesome and this story is worthy of my time and efforts to read.

Added to my C2. _
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
I can feel the connection between you and your characters. They just "start dropping."

heh. Long chapters are FANTASTIC. keep them all long. And put them out more often. Not to be pushy or anything _
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Hey thanks for updating! I look forward to what comes next!
The French Dark Lord chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
The crazy thing is Harry is beginning to sound like Dumbledore!
I'd love to se him use the Fiendfyre! Or if he manages to create a spell let him bend the very air itselft to create a giant magnifying glass and pull and solar deathray

Keep up the good work!