Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
darkED2 chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Just picked this up really enjoying it very interesting
Mango Supreme chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
love the obnoxiaxly long chapter...

and im loving this progress...
curious, is this going to cover the whole of the remaindering 3000 years of B.C.E
because im loving this story concept and id love to heard the light outline of what u think u may follow on this...

anywho cant wait to catch the next update :D
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
This is amazing! I kept passing this story while looking through other authors favorites, and just searching around, never looking at what it was, but my god is it great, a little long winded and confusing yes, but I love the whole ancient Egypt thing. Also harry inventing wands, and a primitive magic school is cool. Though I am curious is harry immortal like the man in "the man from earth"? Khnurn said something about never traveling back except the long way, the snake making the ring around him that means eternity, and Harry's non existant aging, though the aging could be his wizard life-span. Post soon!
thomaseliot chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Intriguing concept, great story. Look forward to updates.
Artemis chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
This is so awesome. Just read the whole lot. I saw that it was a crossover and I watched the movie first. I must thank you for that, it was a wonderful film.

I'm very much looking forward to more of this! Harry in Ancient Egypt is very interesting and I'm excited to see the stuff he'll do in other eras too.

Also curious if he meets John :D :D
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
ice cant wait for the next chapter and next ancient empire harry goes to
Galgalatz chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Very nice, although I can't see the connection to "The Man from Earth". Is he supposed to be khuhrn-or whatever his name is?
Galgalatz chapter 1 . 1/18/2013

Just like the kind of trouble Harry get's himself into :))))
drake999 chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
im...amazed, this story... it just makes me speechless, the way you did it, it all fits together and really builds up the characters and the culture and the nations peoples...once again, amazed.

anyway, love the story, love the great writing, and LOVE the plot! cant get enough! i almost feel like im reading a novel, as its so out-of-place in the harry potter universe-but in a good way.

-keep up the great work! :D
DualX chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
I do enjoy these type of fics, we need more of them!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Fantastic! definitely one of the best stories I have read recently, and the angle you chose is absolutely superb! I am looking forward to reading more. Thank you!
A-man chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
So I think you are one of my favorite authors. Anyway, this is great stuff.
amb520 chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Wonderful story. I'll definitely be looking forward to the next chapter.
newfan chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Can't recall how I stumbled apon this story, but it's good. So good it made me watch the movie! So; double-thanks! And thanks for sharing your work, it's very much appreciated.
Tilius chapter 9 . 12/31/2012