Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
musme chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
I love it
Midoriryu chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
First off, it's nice to see more of this, though the projected title of the next chapter fills me with dread.

Overall I enjoyed this chapter, Harry as a teacher being well done I think.

The thing that struck the most were Harry's and Khnurn's attitudes as they conversed. While Harry was somewhat petulant and almost deliberately obtuse by the gods he's entitled! Khnurn's attitude no matter how well intention was condescending in the extreme. Harry has every right to feel the way he does, and Khnurn if he's truly trying to help Harry is going about it the wrong way. I want to take that man and shake him until he loses the attitude. If that was the impression you were trying to give, you've succeeded marvelously.

Obviously Harry is going to have to take the long way back to his old present, but the how, that's certainly open to question.
Smozzick chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Good chapter. Interesting to see development in magic.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Going to be interesting to see how Harry copes with loosing people he's grown fond of while he lives on.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Rather sad to see the condition of the Thunderbird. Nice work on Harry's part to resolve their issues. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Harry is really using all his tricks to get his way. Nice that he has found another wizard. Thanks for sharing!
Siamh chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Oh god I love this story! A very good time travel fic that I am sure will keep me on my toes for quite a while. Thank you so much for writting it! :D
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
This is really great, I can't wait to see where you go with it.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Great to see Harry get his friends back even if the Queen capitalized on it. Another adventure for Harry is in story and I can't wait to see how he reacts. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Fun to see Harry enjoying his new found position. Thanks for sharing!
Kola-Pup chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
I love LOVE your story. I can't get enough of it! It is so unique and so much effort is put into it. How long will Harry remain in Egypt? What inspired you to write this story?

-Kolapup
RandomFanDude chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Great to see another chapter! I'm enjoying this story, although I'm sad that Harry is already distancing himself from people even before he understands his situation.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Good to see Harry making a living in his new city. Fun times ahead with his test. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Good to see Harry not only helping out but adapting to his new environment. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Good starting chapter and Harry's adventure will be memorable it seems. Thanks for sharing!
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »