Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
Annoy mouse chapter 8 . 4/28
You really have a strange Harry. As much as I enjoy this story, he really is an eclectic mix of strong and pitifully weak. Just the canon spells that we know he knows would be enough to overcome an infinite amount of muggles. Muggle repelling charms were part of their campsite wards after all.

But then Harry always was an idiot, so props for keeping him in character lol.
Zeikos chapter 9 . 3/16
Loved it so far :) A really nice piece of work. The time-travel trope is one really hard to do so good so congratulations again.

Favouriting & following , in the unlikely case you want to continue this fiction i will surely read it! I loved Man From Earth and i love the "invention of magic is a loop" sort of idea . so great work , thanks :D
holytoledo760 chapter 9 . 2/24
I just saw an email update from 2012 about this chapter. lol.

Thanks for keeping me entertained. It's a very good story, I'm definitely curious about what the man with the cat has to say.

I'm assuming this story is still active but it would be nice to receive confirmation. Maybe an update? :D

Later dude and thanks.
GinnyLover14 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I guess you have given up on this fic. Too bad.
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
This is such an intriguing premise it would be a shame if you left it here.
Athena Dolos chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
Great story.. I hope you continue it..
rvb chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
Good story. Hope to see an update...
Ocicat chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Ohhh "Voldy's last spell"? I remember that one, totally must re-read it, ty! :)

This is pretty intriguing, seems more to take on an historical perspective, and had some smooth scene transitions there. Looking forward to read more!
socar37 chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
"Snakes...why did it have to be snakes..." *giggle* *snort*
Fenryka chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Great story. Wish you would continue it, although it looks abandoned...
Dars D. Devillions chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
hope you can make an update to this story, its been
long now...
tapionwarrior chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
So is this story dead or on hiatus, because this story is really good and you should continue it.
AcidCherry chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Amazing story, I love everything about it. Except that it's not finished lol. I'm so excited to see what happens next, so I'll keep my eye on it and hope you come back to writing it :)
The Lightning Bandit chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
This will get more interesting once Harry realizes the specifics of his situation. You've kept my interest in this story even if its definitely not one of my favorites. You are working with a tough concept though. How do you keep characters and plot going when the time span is longer then centuries? That's not easy. I hope the next batch of long term characters will be more interesting to me. I didn't feel much attachment to them. Maybe if you had made the relationship with the love interest more then just a few hints, we as an audience would care about her more.

I wonder if this will ever get far enough for us to see the construction of Hogwarts? That would be interesting.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Mot must be a wizard.

I hope that Harry doesn't remain this bashful and pushover-y forever. I kind of like that he is now, but if he really is a man who lives forever, he has to start getting more mature. He needs to gain wisdom from his travels. The fact that he's still uncomfortable with casual nudity doesn't seem realistic after spending over 2 years in Egypt. People adapt to their environment. I'm not saying he should be desensitized to all nudity, but casual nudity without sexual overtones he should be used to.
865 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »