Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
By all means abuse the hell out of magic. Magic deserves to be abused. Its what it does. After all it breaks all the laws of physics and causality, why not be broken in turn right? XD.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
Harry not marrying her and holding her on for more than 10 years is just cruel, especially when they all died young, around 30 years old, 5000 years ago.
And not having any children? No shit Sherlock, his girlfriend is sickly weak for years and he is a damn time traveller! It would be a wonder if she would survive childbirth.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
Wow, I hate it when enemies talk minutes in the middle of a death match. And Harry used Crucio instead of the Killing Curse? And let him stand up again? Mistake! Didn't he learn anything from Voldemorts mistakes?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2016
What the fuck? Mot was a child, prisoner for years(?) and came out of it okay. Harry finds a nearly extinct thunderbird held prisoner for years and his response is to kill it?!

I am no expert on thunderbirds, but I am sure there was a way to save the bird. Healing charms, healing potions, time, phoenix tears, willingly given unicorn blood or maybe another thunderbird can heal a wounded one? And if there really, really wasn't a way to save the bird, Harry could have considered that she may want to say goodbye to her mate(?) before dying. Simply killing it seems way too cruel.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
The concept of Harry being sent 5000 years into the past and living all the way into the present and beyond is interesting and great.

But there are 3 mayor issues.
- The way Harry was 'attacked, poisoned and kidnapped' just to wake up in the past is lame.
- Harry not being a parselmouth anymore is really pissing me off. Of course Voldemorts soul gave him that gift, but Voldemorts soul was dormant, so the parselmouth gift should have transferred onto his own soul in the years, otherwise he shouldn't have been able to use it in the first place.
- Harry being totally clueless about magical theory, portkeys, animagus transformation, the mind arts, permanent spells, wandless appartion, etc. is really embarressing. Couldn't he have studied more and being send a few years later? Him struggling for MONTHS to recreate a spell he knew existed is soo embarressing! Okay, instant transportation around the world is worth a few months time, but still... recreating spells?!
LittleVikingDK chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
I love this series. But I can see why it is stuck
sad sabrin chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
Nice
I am Aus chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
A wizard of at least Harry's calibre should be able to apparate without a wand. And I'm not sure but he's done so in DH. So far this has been one of the most pointless fics I've read. Hope it gets more interesting.
The Third Son chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
Roarian, have I told you that you are FUCKING AMAZING! This story is everything I wanted from am Immortal!Harry. Please, do us all a favor and, even though I know you're stretched preeetty thin from the stories you have going on, please, please, please continue this amazing story.
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 9 . 3/27/2016
I find this story simultaneously good and bad. Love premises, writing and not overly powerful Harry. Hate that this is seems to be canon Harry, one who was spineless and moronic(as i see he is kinda trying to pull his head out of his arse), and also hate that this is somewhat underpowered Harry(i know that this is seems to contradict my earlier statement, but what can i say? i'm weird that way). Sucks that it is currently not getting any updates, but one can hope.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2016
This is a great story as far as it goes, but has fallen to a common disaster that I euphemistically like to call Indefinite Hiatus.

This entire story was posted in the latter half of 2012, more than a few years ago, though your final A/N suggest that at least one other chapter should have come out fairly quickly.

Please 'call a spade a spade.' If you truly have abandoned this story, please note that fact in the description. Similarly, if you intend to resume it eventually, please hote in the description that it is currently On Hiatus. It's rather disturbing to reach the last chapter of a really great story and learn that you probably will never find out what happens next. With proper advertising, it's easier to know when it's not worth gettin wrapped up in a story in the first place.
Ithebooklover chapter 9 . 3/10/2016
Oh my. Update this, please?
D00rFr4m3 chapter 9 . 2/7/2016
That was awesome! Seriously, 10/10.

I like that Harry being a future-wizard isn't just an instant win button. It's sorta close, but it doesn't mean he's completely invulnerable.

Also Khnurn is an interesting character. He strikes me as a less manipulative, but also more openly secretive Dumbledore.
Donimo4 chapter 9 . 2/7/2016
This was wonderful. Its a shame it was abandoned.
PNorth chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
I finally got around to reading this. It's great and I hope to see an update sometime in the future.
912 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »