Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
socar37 chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
"Snakes...why did it have to be snakes..." *giggle* *snort*
Fenryka chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Great story. Wish you would continue it, although it looks abandoned...
Dars D. Devillions chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
hope you can make an update to this story, its been
long now...
tapionwarrior chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
So is this story dead or on hiatus, because this story is really good and you should continue it.
AcidCherry chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Amazing story, I love everything about it. Except that it's not finished lol. I'm so excited to see what happens next, so I'll keep my eye on it and hope you come back to writing it :)
The Lightning Bandit chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
This will get more interesting once Harry realizes the specifics of his situation. You've kept my interest in this story even if its definitely not one of my favorites. You are working with a tough concept though. How do you keep characters and plot going when the time span is longer then centuries? That's not easy. I hope the next batch of long term characters will be more interesting to me. I didn't feel much attachment to them. Maybe if you had made the relationship with the love interest more then just a few hints, we as an audience would care about her more.

I wonder if this will ever get far enough for us to see the construction of Hogwarts? That would be interesting.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Mot must be a wizard.

I hope that Harry doesn't remain this bashful and pushover-y forever. I kind of like that he is now, but if he really is a man who lives forever, he has to start getting more mature. He needs to gain wisdom from his travels. The fact that he's still uncomfortable with casual nudity doesn't seem realistic after spending over 2 years in Egypt. People adapt to their environment. I'm not saying he should be desensitized to all nudity, but casual nudity without sexual overtones he should be used to.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Getting pretty interesting.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
This is getting more interesting. Perhaps Harry turns out to be the father of all magic in this timeline? That would be absurdly funny.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I like this so far. However, it doesn't have much a purpose yet. Though based on your other stories, I'm sure you'll remedy that soon. I have two problems with this so far. One is that their is a spell for telling you the time. I'm pretty certain the incantation is "Chronus" or something to that effect. Why wouldn't Harry use this as soon as his suspicion about time travel came up?

My other problem is how rather average Harry seems. It's fine and in character, but not very interesting to read about. But to be fair, their hasn't been any real conflict yet.
y chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
WTF 2012 ears
dispassioneight chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Very interesting story, great idea.
uvarunr47 chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Wow. A simply fantastic story. The mystery surrounding the how and why of Harry's temporal displacement is enthralling, but...2012? You're never coming back to this, are you? It's got so much potential, but the scope of the ambition required for a story like this one would be overwhelming, I suppose.

Still, fantastic work.
moosejuice5 chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
this fic appears to have died, a shame i'd love to read the rest of it.
Asuneras1 chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
I'v been waiting for 2 years now. please update.
857 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »