Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
The Lightning Bandit chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
This is getting more interesting. Perhaps Harry turns out to be the father of all magic in this timeline? That would be absurdly funny.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I like this so far. However, it doesn't have much a purpose yet. Though based on your other stories, I'm sure you'll remedy that soon. I have two problems with this so far. One is that their is a spell for telling you the time. I'm pretty certain the incantation is "Chronus" or something to that effect. Why wouldn't Harry use this as soon as his suspicion about time travel came up?

My other problem is how rather average Harry seems. It's fine and in character, but not very interesting to read about. But to be fair, their hasn't been any real conflict yet.
y chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
WTF 2012 ears
dispassioneight chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Very interesting story, great idea.
uvarunr47 chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Wow. A simply fantastic story. The mystery surrounding the how and why of Harry's temporal displacement is enthralling, but...2012? You're never coming back to this, are you? It's got so much potential, but the scope of the ambition required for a story like this one would be overwhelming, I suppose.

Still, fantastic work.
moosejuice5 chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
this fic appears to have died, a shame i'd love to read the rest of it.
Asuneras1 chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
I'v been waiting for 2 years now. please update.
Cant Be Botherd chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Ding-Dong the fic is dead. Look over here. It sure is dead. Ding-Dong This fic is really dead.
recount chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Loved this story.
3Mkinz chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
Wow! This story is astounding. It is hard to find an original story like this. Please update
paskinmath chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
This story is absolutely fascinating. I truly can't wait to read more. I adore the man from earth, and seeing this wizarding take on it is really cool! Thank you.
HaywireEagle chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
I looked at the last update date and I have to wonder. Why in the hell there isn't more of this? Beautiful and golden. This needs a continuation of some sort.
HaywireEagle chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Man, this story is rather bitchin' in my not so modest opinion. I rather think I would like to read more fics like this, but considering how long it took me to notice this one, I really shouldn't be surprised.
divad relffehs chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
This talk of Egypt's false gods is out of place. These people are polytheistic and were in the habit of recognizing the gods of other people as existing and having power, even though they thought there own were superior. To say something like that in order to rile a prisoner is one thing but to pronounce it just as fact is contrary to their own dogma.
Luna Ayla Katniss chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
By god, this is amazing! I love it!
849 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »