Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
Ithebooklover chapter 9 . 3/10
Oh my. Update this, please?
D00rFr4m3 chapter 9 . 2/7
That was awesome! Seriously, 10/10.

I like that Harry being a future-wizard isn't just an instant win button. It's sorta close, but it doesn't mean he's completely invulnerable.

Also Khnurn is an interesting character. He strikes me as a less manipulative, but also more openly secretive Dumbledore.
Donimo4 chapter 9 . 2/7
This was wonderful. Its a shame it was abandoned.
PNorth chapter 9 . 2/6
I finally got around to reading this. It's great and I hope to see an update sometime in the future.
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 4 . 1/16
I dont see how this any aspects of "The Man From Earth" in it.
yo chapter 9 . 1/10
i found this today and have rather enjoyed it shame there isn't more but thank you for writing
kabs9000 chapter 9 . 1/8
Love this chapter
kabs9000 chapter 8 . 1/8
Oh God no, don't let it end like this
kabs9000 chapter 7 . 1/8
Man this is good
doubledamn chapter 3 . 1/7
Hi. I'm going to stop reading this, usually I wouldn't post something like this, but you used Man From Earth and I like that film WAY too much to just leave off on nothing.

I like this fic, I really do. Its got an interesting premise and setup, and its practically all original apart from the main character, but its not grabbing me, you know? Man From Earth kept me interested, and that was nothing but a group of people talking for 90 minutes.

So again, nice job, but not engaging enough to keep me around. Sorry.
kabs9000 chapter 6 . 1/6
Awesome
kabs9000 chapter 2 . 1/5
Really love it
flooingfleur chapter 4 . 1/1
I get the odd feeling that Harry is both, this jewellery-seller as well as THE original Heru. That would be dreadfully cliché, though, I suppose..
flooingfleur chapter 2 . 1/1
Harry... Heru... Horus. Clever. I love it! Lots of familiar faces coming up, I hope! Side notehave you read the Kane Chronicles books? They have a very interesting twist on Ancient Egyptian mythology in the modern world. I highly recommend giving them a try!
flooingfleur chapter 1 . 1/1
Why do I get the feeling that the tomb is for Heru? Still, I don't think that he'd be in there, in the end.. Let's see. Great beginning!
901 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »