Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
recount chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Loved this story.
3Mkinz chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
Wow! This story is astounding. It is hard to find an original story like this. Please update
paskinmath chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
This story is absolutely fascinating. I truly can't wait to read more. I adore the man from earth, and seeing this wizarding take on it is really cool! Thank you.
HaywireEagle chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
I looked at the last update date and I have to wonder. Why in the hell there isn't more of this? Beautiful and golden. This needs a continuation of some sort.
HaywireEagle chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Man, this story is rather bitchin' in my not so modest opinion. I rather think I would like to read more fics like this, but considering how long it took me to notice this one, I really shouldn't be surprised.
divad relffehs chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
This talk of Egypt's false gods is out of place. These people are polytheistic and were in the habit of recognizing the gods of other people as existing and having power, even though they thought there own were superior. To say something like that in order to rile a prisoner is one thing but to pronounce it just as fact is contrary to their own dogma.
Luna Ayla Katniss chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
By god, this is amazing! I love it!
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
It isn't very often that something this unique comes around.
As unlikely as it seems to be, an update this year would be much appreciated.
Tish chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
Hi,
Can I just say wow! This was absolutely brilliant! I haven't read a fanfic this good in ages. I love ancient Egypt. And having Harry go back there was so much fun.
Seriously, I couldn't stop reading and spent the whole day just reading, ignoring everything else I was supposed to do that day. So kudos! :)

Hope to see a new chapter at some point in time.

Big thank you for a wonderful read and a most enjoyable day,
Tish
Epwydadlan chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
This is amazing. I initially was hesitant about the premise of this story but you didn't go half cocked on this one, far from it in fact. Based on your other stories I should have known. Thank you for the story thus far!
skywarped chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
I just spent the last few days plowing through Wand and Shield, and now this story. Your writings are refreshingly original. I hope this one hasn't been abandoned as I rather love it. :)
Charlie0925 chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
I am so enthralled and in love with this story and the truly amazing characters you have created here! Truly phenomenal writing hun!

This is one of the most unique and well thought out HP fic's I have ever had the pleasure of reading and I have love, Love, LOVED every second of it!

Please, when you get the chance, please come back to this fic and update, it's far to awesome of a read not to be finished! Plus, I'm on the edge of my seat wanting to see what happens next! ;o)
ArthurShade chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
Very nice
Mararsi chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
This is fun, I love the premise. It's interesting to read a fanfic where Harry's power is truly limited. I also love Egyptian history so this is right up my alley. I like the time skips too.

The only issue I have is how dumb Harry seems to be in relation to Khnun and the cat. After 10 years, seeing the same person from the future who knows so much and hasn't aged he doesn't even have any educated guesses? Is he really so humble (which he doesn't seem to be given how he speaks) that he doesn't consider his un-aging visage as unusual?

Anyway, not a big deal. So, thanks for all the hard work and I look forward to reading more!
asck chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
will this be uploaded or is it dead ? because it's awesome and it would be sad if it was dropped.
856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »