Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
sylvelle chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
Considering the man threatening his life is dead, I'd venture he is a magic user.. a young one.
sylvelle chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Send for the serpent huh?... is he still a parselmouth?
sylvelle chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Did anyone figure out what is going on? I have no idea. He seems to look like HeRu... are green eyes common in the distant past?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
To think 'tis was abandoned such a pity
bryan314 chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
Is this story dead? I like the premise and I like the writing. I really want to see where you take it.

Thanks for the entertainment in any case.

Katie chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Love the Thunderbird idea. I always thought the HP universe needs more of a variety when it comes to magical avian familiars. Owls, Ravens and a Phoenix (but only for that one guy). I've heard people use the term "Dark Phoenix" to describe the Phoenix's evil cousin that seek out Dark Wizards who, like Dumbledore, are not only exceptionally powerful magical beings but also carry with them very important and influential destinies. I personally find that name seriously lacking creativity though. Shadow Phoenix sounds much better. In case you end up using the idea in a story.
chronodaimon chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Great story hope it will be updated some day
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
Woooooooo updaTe SoKn!
BLWE chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Just fyi, the comment about polygamy- polyamory very much exists and it's not this Weird Thing. Like in the sense that you think of 'that' (which actually is kinda different but anyway) kind of thing in olden times is like. harem stuff. but pls understand that people can very much not be monogamous okay thanks.
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Harry felt a bit... out of character here, didn't he? I mean, he's never really enjoyed attention and the position as the pharaoh's adviser would attract quite a bit of just that. In my mind, I think he'd be a bit more unwilling, if taking the duty very seriously... maybe? I don't know. It was just something that struck me as a bit odd about the way Harry acted at the end here.
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 8/7/2015 of the basic rules of magic is that you can't create food out of nothing, and that -in my mind- goes for duplicating it, too. Other than that, I really like this story, and I'm curious to see where you will bring it. :)
guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
This story is so well written. I love it so much. I love the plot. I love everything. I am so sad that there is nothing coming out anymore. I crying.
ShaiGar chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
It has been 3 years. I hope you keep working on this story. I just discovered the movie "The Man from Earth" as a result of discovering this story and it was outstanding. This story is similarly outstanding. I truly hope you do write more.

That said, Wand and Shield is fantastic too.
Rabbit in the Moon chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I have read both this story and Want and Shield and have loved both! You are such an amazing writer! I hope you continue your stories and, if you ever become published or post anything new, I will be the first to read your new stories!
~Rabbit in the Moon
Jimbocous chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
Spectacular, interesting and unique! Sure hope you'll get back to this at some point; we're a;; hooked! Thanks for a great read so far!
899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »