Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
yo chapter 9 . 1/10/2016
i found this today and have rather enjoyed it shame there isn't more but thank you for writing
kabs9000 chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
Love this chapter
kabs9000 chapter 8 . 1/8/2016
Oh God no, don't let it end like this
kabs9000 chapter 7 . 1/8/2016
Man this is good
doubledamn chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
Hi. I'm going to stop reading this, usually I wouldn't post something like this, but you used Man From Earth and I like that film WAY too much to just leave off on nothing.

I like this fic, I really do. Its got an interesting premise and setup, and its practically all original apart from the main character, but its not grabbing me, you know? Man From Earth kept me interested, and that was nothing but a group of people talking for 90 minutes.

So again, nice job, but not engaging enough to keep me around. Sorry.
kabs9000 chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
Awesome
kabs9000 chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Really love it
flooingfleur chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
I get the odd feeling that Harry is both, this jewellery-seller as well as THE original Heru. That would be dreadfully cliché, though, I suppose..
flooingfleur chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
Harry... Heru... Horus. Clever. I love it! Lots of familiar faces coming up, I hope! Side notehave you read the Kane Chronicles books? They have a very interesting twist on Ancient Egyptian mythology in the modern world. I highly recommend giving them a try!
flooingfleur chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Why do I get the feeling that the tomb is for Heru? Still, I don't think that he'd be in there, in the end.. Let's see. Great beginning!
npetrenko chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Great story. Please write more!
More please chapter 9 . 12/4/2015
It's nice, but I want to see more.
sylvelle chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
Considering the man threatening his life is dead, I'd venture he is a magic user.. a young one.
sylvelle chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Send for the serpent huh?... is he still a parselmouth?
sylvelle chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Did anyone figure out what is going on? I have no idea. He seems to look like HeRu... are green eyes common in the distant past?
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »