Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
Mararsi chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
This is fun, I love the premise. It's interesting to read a fanfic where Harry's power is truly limited. I also love Egyptian history so this is right up my alley. I like the time skips too.

The only issue I have is how dumb Harry seems to be in relation to Khnun and the cat. After 10 years, seeing the same person from the future who knows so much and hasn't aged he doesn't even have any educated guesses? Is he really so humble (which he doesn't seem to be given how he speaks) that he doesn't consider his un-aging visage as unusual?

Anyway, not a big deal. So, thanks for all the hard work and I look forward to reading more!
asck chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
will this be uploaded or is it dead ? because it's awesome and it would be sad if it was dropped.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
This needs to be continued. Wonderful setup, and really needs to be exploited more, even if Harry never gets back too his own time.
RafeFallstar chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Fascinating. Please update soon.

Can Harry go somewhere else soon? China? India? Greece?

Also, how long before the history tour gets home?
Atharos chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Thank you for writing this story, I hope you get inspired to write more, for this is a wonderful piece of fanfiction and it represents one of only a few fanfictions of this type, a type I would very much like to read more of.
bipocni chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Story seems dead, which is a shame. I would have loved for you to continue writing it. Did you really have plans for harry to live all the way up to the present day?
GalanthaDreams chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
I love what you have done. The time travel aspect and his difficulties with magic and other things (relationships, politics, morals/ideals) is very well executed. I look forward to more.
Fragile Wishes chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Me likes
Psychedelica chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
This ... is ... awesome! I really hope you continue this! I'll log in in a minute and follow :)
Wiberg chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Very good story... I just read it for the second time. I have nothing bad to say, only good things.

If you read this comment without having read the story. I advice you to start reading.
Rinnala chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Hey, hey, it's almosy been a year. Are ya gonna update in Decmber again? that would be aWesome - right for Christmas
a fine mess098 chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
I love this story. Please write more when you can
juggernaut715 chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
awesome.
A Little Lost 1 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
This is really good. I hope you update again.
anon chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Hope you update some of your stories soon, you've been leaving your poor starving readers in the dark for months now lol. Good luck getting around whatever writers blocks you might have.
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »