Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
Jimbocous chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
Spectacular, interesting and unique! Sure hope you'll get back to this at some point; we're a;; hooked! Thanks for a great read so far!
mekareami chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
I hope someday inspiration strikes and you continue this tale. Very unique and entertaining.
Hi chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
Nice
Talismann chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
Love this story! Really really hope you pick it back up cause I cannot find anything like it!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
'The next chapter will be out swifter than this one,'

I wll politely contradict this statement you made. I would love you to continue this even though a sea of time has passed. Please do not let the time between posts approach the time of the expected time-skips for I doubt I will live that long.
Annoy mouse chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
You really have a strange Harry. As much as I enjoy this story, he really is an eclectic mix of strong and pitifully weak. Just the canon spells that we know he knows would be enough to overcome an infinite amount of muggles. Muggle repelling charms were part of their campsite wards after all.

But then Harry always was an idiot, so props for keeping him in character lol.
Zeikos chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
Loved it so far :) A really nice piece of work. The time-travel trope is one really hard to do so good so congratulations again.

Favouriting & following , in the unlikely case you want to continue this fiction i will surely read it! I loved Man From Earth and i love the "invention of magic is a loop" sort of idea . so great work , thanks :D
holytoledo760 chapter 9 . 2/24/2015
I just saw an email update from 2012 about this chapter. lol.

Thanks for keeping me entertained. It's a very good story, I'm definitely curious about what the man with the cat has to say.

I'm assuming this story is still active but it would be nice to receive confirmation. Maybe an update? :D

Later dude and thanks.
GinnyLover14 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I guess you have given up on this fic. Too bad.
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
This is such an intriguing premise it would be a shame if you left it here.
klkkl2456 chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
Great story.. I hope you continue it..
rvb chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
Good story. Hope to see an update...
Ocicat chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Ohhh "Voldy's last spell"? I remember that one, totally must re-read it, ty! :)

This is pretty intriguing, seems more to take on an historical perspective, and had some smooth scene transitions there. Looking forward to read more!
socar37 chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
"Snakes...why did it have to be snakes..." *giggle* *snort*
Fenryka chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Great story. Wish you would continue it, although it looks abandoned...
900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »