Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
hexelent chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Thank you for new the chapter it's very cool and really well thought out and well written. Though the man from Earth isn't a really inspiring story line by the sound of it, I really liked this. You've really made it a story of interest.
MrRobertsIII chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter. The idea that he is getting by basically on what he learned when camping is amusing.

Wand and Shield?
Gogolu chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Cool
Zana20 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Amazing story!
Thank you so much for writing it!
Urfan chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
damned if this story is just interesting as all hell. Great stuff.
DoggyPaddle chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Interesting story sounds great keep up the good work.
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
So glad this got updated I hope you go the way of poison immunity that you see in some stories where Harry's exposure to basilisk venom and then cure by pheonix tears makes him immune to poisons and whatnot because I can see that maybe Harry has a test with snakes and he gets bitten a few times and come out of it fine and the Priests/pharaoh thinks it is a gift from the gods
LordsFire chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I dearly hope that Harry takes some serious thought to teaching people the basics of sanitation, etc. I've wanted to do a 'thrown back into history with modern knowledge' story for some time, but can't think of an adequate premise yet, so yeah.
McGeezel chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Never heard of the man from earth but the story sounds very interesting and cool. It fun to see Harry in the past and see him helping people. I wonder how well he will fit in as gains more notice. Also the magics of the time could be beneficial to learn. Will this story take Harry all the way to his original time and voldermort or will it do it's own thing? Either way can't wait, very cool xover. Thanks for sharing
Nuramon chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I immensely enjoyed a story with a similar concept called Voldemort's Last Spell - by Louis XIV or something like that... not too sure :P I like the direction this is going so far. If I'd have to wager a guess it'd be that Harry will become the sun god on account of his Lumos... or not, it seems a bit far fetched. Anyway, I'm looking forward to how you take this story further.
Hope to read more soon,
Nuramon
goddessa39 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Defenitly has promise. Maybe we can get Harry some love and family though, while he is stuck in the past?
jbfritz chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Excellent!
HowlNimbus189 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
The story choses the author .It is not always clear why, But i think it is clear you''ll write great things.
Transcendent Oddity chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Uh...Harry is Horus? Give him any animagus form and boom, instant deity...
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Interesting, especially as I find myself ashamed that my own inclination would have been "MWAHAHAHA! BOW DOWN, MORTALS, AND WORSHIP ME!"
Although slightly less in-your-face bastard and more smug asshole.
I'm a terrible person.