Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
Jrf Steel chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Very interesting story. I found two references to the Man from Earth, one was a movie from 2007 and the other was a series of stories from Gordon R. Dickson, I had no idea either one existed until your story came out. Which one are you basing this fic on?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Good chapter. I'd have liked to see a bit more of Harry learning the language, but that's not really something that translates well to entertaining reading. With so much of time ahead of him it's quite likely that he'll run across some situation that snaps his wand, whether that be accident or intentional, so I hope Harry figures out something to do about it when it happens. He's probably got the time to learn wandless, even if you're not meant to be able to learn it.
Till next time,
-Twy
Jorlem chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Not sure exactly where this is going, but I'd be willing to bet that the mystery pyramid that they were investigating in chapter one belongs to Harry.

Bonus points if the pyramid is a magical suspended animation chamber, like in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novel "Pyramids", and Harry is using it to get back to his own time, via the long route.
2LoseYourWings chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Great chapter once again. Very well thought out. Keep it up!
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Neat idea!
Manga154 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Strange idea, but I can't wait to see what happens next!
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I always wondered if someone was going to write this kind of crossover. I love the movie of The Man from Earth and alway hoped there would be a Harry Potter crossover. I guess the immortal man idea is just so brilliant that it must be done.
Ronin Katarn chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love the premise. The Man from Earth is actually a great movie, it's actually one of my favorites. I'm actually looking forward to seeing where this goes. I'm curious as to what fandoms your going to throw into this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Syron13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Interesting start and you could go almost anywhere from here. Looking forward to more.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Nice
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hell yes! Loved Voldemort's Last Spell, and I have a feeling I'll love this fic too. God!Harry fics are always fun, but it's even more fun if you can squeeze a ton of historical references into it. Happy writing!
FiOnAFiO chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I'm already addicted to this story!
Gogolu chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love that movie and I'm curious what can be acomplished in cross with HP.
jdboss1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
cool start to a srorys
Parselmaster chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hope it has a better ending than the movie. :P Only reason that I have hope is because you are writing it.
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »