Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
Vaughn Tyler chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
very nice
CaughtinalandSlide chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Nooooo it ended. Best part is when he turned up in the campfire.
Jonny Napalm chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Really enjoying this time-displaced Harry. So very far from the world he knew, and all he can do is carry on with his life in whatever manner he can. He's finally looking at trying new things with magics and developing new skills. The scenes at court should be intriguing. Great piece. Really loving the quality of the work.
accidentalsuperhero chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Good chapter. He's finally at the city. And the pharaoh wants to test him with a serpent. This is getting more and more interesting.
irezel chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
"Harrrrrrrrry, destiny will NEVER STOP BOTHERING YOU." that's how i interpreted this chapter.
Eien Samsara chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
like the idea. i watched the movie up to him saying it was a lie.
Vera chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
A fun story that I enjoy reading a lot!
Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
nice
Taboo22 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
looking forward to the next chapter
The French Dark Lord chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
This is soooooo good!I love it I love it I LOVE IT!
jetrois chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
The first half of the first chapter is kinda dry however u have an interesting take on Harry time travel
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
A nice section here, and will look forward to how Harry faces his challenge from the Pharoh, as well as what may happen when Ahaneith shows back up again, and if she may find a spot in Harry's heart that's not been there before.
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
A test with a serpent? Heh. Harry has a bit of an unfair advantage there. Heheh... Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Kuss kuss, you are simply marvelous! I can't decide which story I like better...

Harry does seem to find himself in the oddest situation, doesn't he?
quercus.aeternam chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Nice writing, keep it up :)

also: 'take teh initiative'
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »