Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
alaskan-dracolych chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Nice idea. This is the furthest I've seen anybody go. Have to check out "Voldemort's Last Spell" too, if it's like this one.
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Voldemort's Last Spell had an awesome idea, though it was depressing to read in its later chapters.

But Harry as Horus? Cool.
Ungodlyone chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Very intresting, if you can pull it off.
slackfactory chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Top-notch! Thanks for posting!
Hyoton chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I have to thank you. I saw the movie this story is crossed over with a while ago and I had forgotten the name. So thank you for that.

Aside from that this is well written like all your other stories and I hope to see more of it.
Taboo22 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
great chapter
Ferdiad chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Pretty interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
God damn it. I can't even chastise you because I want to read this as badly as I want to read your other stories. Evil bastard, you are.

Nice job, haha.
Jonny Napalm chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Intriguing. I'm a big fan of the piece The Man From Earth...I love the single room drama and philosophical discussions of it all. Looking forward to seeing what else you've got planned here.
irezel chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
haaahahah, i just went and watched this movie even though i didn't think this fic would have much to do with it. and i was right. (at least not the first chapter). but this looks promising. i hope there is another chapter soonish. but i understand and appreciate the priority of your other fics. X)
Knives91 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Yes Harry. Yes you did. Congrats on being declared a god.

An interesting idea. I wonder how it will all play out.
one.who.reads chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Nice. I'm looking forward to more.
arturus chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Okay so i started reading this with one eyebrow raised not quite sure what to expect...all I can say is where is the next chapter? because this one was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
update
capctr chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Nice.