Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
exaigon chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
.aw Harry... poor guy

I can't wait for the next chapter!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I'm really enjoying this fanfiction. I hope you update soon!
Urfan chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I like how this is going and find myself fascinated. I look forward to future additions.
This Star Won't Go Out chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
this is great update soon
Vaughn Tyler chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
nice
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
You should have started this story in a similar fashion to the movie, where Harry himself tells is story and reveals that he is Merlin.
librarywitch chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Poor Harry. He just doesn't catch a break. Just one note, wells in ancient Eypt were scared since water was so scarce. They would not have let it get polluted. You might want to do a little research on when technologies appreared. They weren't has backwards as we modern folk like to think. Well done and thanks for sharing.
Silvanus350 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I want to berate you for starting a new story with so many already cooking, but your writing is so good, I just can't! Really great start to an interesting concept.

I've never reviewed before, but figured I should chime in at least. All of your work has really good characterization, and focuses more on the people than the action. I find that extremely satisfying to read, as you grew pretty connected to the characters.

This 'living through history' idea is pretty novel, and I"m curious to see how you pull it off. I would encourage you to take things a little more slowly (than jumping years and years into the future) like you have with Dominion... I think people get more enjoyment out of a slow, well-developed world. That being said... where do you plan to go from here?

It's interesting, because the entirety of the cast is essentially original characters that we aren't necessarily attached to. You have such an enormous span of time to cover, I'm worried that you might rush through it... please take your time!

Anyway, looking forward to what you do next. Please keep writing!
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I am really enjoyed this so far and I look forward to more. You have been doing a great job with it and I think that this is written really well.
one.who.reads chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I wonder when the tipping point will be when he gives in and embraces the image of the mysterious ageless mage.
JexxTheScribe chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I watched 'The Man from Earth' so I would be able to understand this better.

Interesting, since John doesn't scar, does this mean that Harry doesn't scar anymore as well? And that's why the scars are disappearing? Will Harry live to see his own birth? Would he just take the place of himself after his younger self disappears to the past?
kemo9005 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
nice work so far , hope you will update soon
Blueowl chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Pretty cool. I like how you have him gradually learning the language. Makes it so much more real.
Looking forward to more.
Aster chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Thanks for another update! Great story!
FF-loverHP1 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
very interesting... ive read a story like this years ago.. based on the concept of TMFE but wasnt a crossover just concept. and it was amazing!
912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »