Reviews for The Wizard from Earth
Aster chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Thanks for another update! Great story!
FF-loverHP1 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
very interesting... ive read a story like this years ago.. based on the concept of TMFE but wasnt a crossover just concept. and it was amazing!
Taboo22 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
great story! I loved it!
Hello chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I really like this story so far; however, I found the sudden switch in point of view from Harry to Khnurn and Bast a bit jarring and, mostly, unnecessary.

You see, the reason why I like this story so much is because Harry is clueless about his situation. Although, he might suspect Khnurn's involvement, he is unsure to what extent. When the head falls off the statue and Harry notices the cleanness of the cut, he suspected another magic user was in the area, but again, he was unsure about where they could be. It is this sense of suspecting the truth, but never really knowing the truth that makes this story so enjoyable. Thus, you can understand why I was disappointed when the invisible, mysterious, people started speaking to each other right in the middle of the chapter.

Those Gods or immortal wizards or whatever they are, are better characters when their presence is felt but never confirmed. They don't really add anything to the plot and, I suspect, they won't be seen or heard from again until the "Big Reveal," wherein Harry's purpose in the past is finally made known to the readers.

Of course, this review is based off only two chapters of a story I've never read before. You, as the author, know where this story is headed and why the, for lack of a better description, Gods suddenly decided to reveal their existence to the reader but not to Harry, the main character, is so important.

Anyway, I just wanted to close this review assuring you that I do enjoy this story and that I definitely look forward to the next chapter.

That's all.
J.F.C chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Awesome. I really loved the chapter...though, I can't stop myself from feeling sorry for Harry. Oh well, hope you update soon.
accidentalsuperhero chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Intriguing chapter. I wonder who the two people discussing Harry were. I'm betting one of them is Bastet.

It would be funny if Harry accidentally started a religion. But then again, the people would most likely think he's some (unknown) God.

Is this like a never-aging Harry like the person from Man From Earth? That would certainly be interesting. Maybe the poison from the cat's claw healed his body in some manner, like his scars disappearing, and as a side-effect made him extremely long-lived. Could being the Master of Death have anything to do with it? Then again, Anubis and Osiris were the ones associated with Death and the Underworld, not Horus.

Like I said, this fic is really interesting.

Also, if you could mention how old Harry exactly is, it would be helpful.
MrRobertsIII chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
A strange but fun fic. Looking forward to more action.
Tilius chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Liked the new chapter.
Calen chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
So someone or something else is playing around with harry for his own good, or for the greater good. B.S.
Hoping if he has a choice harry should tell them where to go.
irezel chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Mmmmmmm...interesting. I like the part with the phoenix...and what's with the brother and sister? what are they up to...:) can't wait for more!
alaskan-dracolych chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Nice. Liked that bit with the ones talking "behind the scenes". You do good at explaining what is going on in during the time jumps. so the 3 years and 7 years later shouldn't be that big a thing.
XinnLajgin chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
When Harry figures out whose pulling the strings he's gonna be pissed!
Loatroll chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Very nice. Looking forward to more. I also want to thank you for reminding me what the name of "Voldemorts Last Spell" was (I had been wanting to reread that for some time).
jdboss1 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
coooooooooooooooooool updats

I wood like to go back in time with potter powes
i be a God befor the week in out

Bow down to be hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha
Gogolu chapter 2 . 7/23/2012