Reviews for Leopard Spots
This has become one of my absolute favourite avengers fanfiction
Abby chapter 8 . 4/12
Nice story! It made me feel all warm a fuzzy. I love cats to a I have 2 so I could kinda relate but not really that much though. I hope you will continue and I will be reading your other story's right now!
HopefulHelpful chapter 8 . 2/27
This is an amazing fic, this is actually not the first time I've read it.

But, I was wondering if you'd still like drawings of Tony in were-form? Let me know if you're still interested, because I'd like to try drawing him for you.
(Does he have normal fur coloring? I saw in chapter two that he has silver-blue eyes.)
skylaeatpie chapter 8 . 1/31
That was adorable. Bravo.
Sherlock'sPathologist chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
My one of my favourite stories in the Avengers categories.:)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Awesome!
BowStringPrincess chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
I LOVED IT! i was a bit hesitant at first but it was AMAZING! it was written very well and i haven't seen this take on anything i have read in fan fiction.
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I managed to get that fic up that was inspired by this. XD Thought I'd let you know. Also, because I can not sat this enough: This is genius and I love it and need 50 more were!fics. Thank you so much.
LaPirataAna chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
I ADORED this story, /adored/ it I tell you. XD I'm glad that Tony got used to the others in their costumes (well, other than Clint, but even if we didn't have closure for that, I'm hoping that Tony will get used to his bow eventually.) That last scene was so sweet, and I really cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Brilliantly written, and I will definitely be rereading this in the future. :)
LaPirataAna chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
*barely supressed squealing* THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPER ADORABLE! First his tentative reaction to Bruce, and then leaning against him for comfort was really sweet. Then Tony being super excited that he was able to wander around again, and then having Jane, Darcy and Thor pamper him as he laid in the sun was fantastic. I liked his interaction with Natasha, and I'm so glad they're all right with each other now. Clint's appearance was GREAT, I was giggling so much, you have no idea. XD And then Tony playing with Steve, I mean, I really had to control myself from squealing outright at how cute and silly they were! Absolutely fantastic chapter, this may be my favorite one! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Well, the news is out! They seemed to care that Tony was sick, even if they had been suspicious before Phil, Pepper, the doctor showed their disapproval. Oh no, but Tony broke some bones, he's going to have to stay in his Were form until they're healed, right? Well, that's one way for the team to get used to him. :P Hehehe, I have to say I'm still giggling at the "Jesus fuck Phil!" before he had turned into a wolf to help Tony. XD
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Oh my gosh, no matter which story I read, Phil's death is always hard to deal with, and this chapter was no exception. :( But that sweet ending, where Tony greeted Phil in their Were forms, made up for it, hehehe. Oh god, I still really hope the others don't react badly when they find out! I know Phil will be there for Tony, to protect him, but still. :/ Great chapter! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
I am LOVING this story so far, it's fantastic! I love that Phil is a Were as well, and is as protective as ever because of his animal form. Pepper's surprise was great, and Tony's reaction was so adorable! :D Aw man, but I dread what will happen when he finally meets the Avengers. :/
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Ooooh, this is incredibly interesting! I am drfinitely hooked from this first chapter, and I can't wait to see how the others react to this bit of news. I just hope that the Pepper/Tony relationship doesn't ruin the story for me - sorry, I just prefer them as friends. :/
Wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 3/8/2014