Reviews for Leopard Spots
PotterVengerLock chapter 8 . 3/17
I think the JK Rowling of this universe would be a Were because of the Animagi that she wrote
Leya Anhaylla chapter 8 . 3/3
Nice, warm with a bit of action. Really an enjoyable story
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2016
*coos and croons happily* I kind of want to make a plushie of Hulk with Kitty!Tony wrapped around his shoulders, but I'm not patient enough to deal with faux-furs /and/ a perfectionist.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
*giggles* XD Phil does not give a shit about ruining his clothes,his packmate needs his help! He'd totally reveal himself to the rest of the Team because of a situation like that- it's part of why we love him so much. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the cursing had been Clint, or that he knew about Phil's "other half" and was just badly startled by the sudden shift. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
*hums happily*
Rilee477 chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Yes. No more words needed.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2016
So so cut!

Kawaii! :)
Me123lc chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
I loved it! you should fallow it up with one about him in 5 years with kids.
EnderNadra chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
THIS STORY HAS TO BE THE BEST AVENGERS STORY I HAVE READ SO FAR! OMIGODS THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AMAZING SPECTACULAR AWESOME EPIC AND EVERYTHING ELSE! OMIGODS I AM GOING TO SHOW MY TWO FRIENDS THIS STORY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2015
This has become one of my absolute favourite avengers fanfiction
Abby chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
Nice story! It made me feel all warm a fuzzy. I love cats to a I have 2 so I could kinda relate but not really that much though. I hope you will continue and I will be reading your other story's right now!
HopefulHelpful chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
This is an amazing fic, this is actually not the first time I've read it.

But, I was wondering if you'd still like drawings of Tony in were-form? Let me know if you're still interested, because I'd like to try drawing him for you.
(Does he have normal fur coloring? I saw in chapter two that he has silver-blue eyes.)
skylaeatpie chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
That was adorable. Bravo.
Sherlock'sPathologist chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
My one of my favourite stories in the Avengers categories.:)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2014