Reviews for Immortal Curse
Steph7085 chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Very interesting concept - unique. I don't think I have come across another like this. Its a shame its incomplete because I am definitely interested in what comes next. I hope you find the inspiration to finish this one day.
Warm hugs chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Keep going it great
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Wow, this is awesome, I have a lot of curiosity of what is coming, it will be interesting to see when Vegeta and Prince are one again, updates soon.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I love this story so much!

Cant wait for more!
Vegeta's Onna chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Hey, I love what you've done with this story so far! When I saw the new update, I litterally jumped up and down on the couch giggling like a school girl! But anywho I don't know if you've given up on The Sea Girl, but I really hope you havent because that was one of the first stories I'd read on and my fav one so far! So maybe after you get done with this story you can continue with The Sea Girl? Pweezzz it make my whole year?!
Dark Shining Light chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
wow! What an interesting chapter! Looks like Vegeta might become whole again! And I'm so glad that Bulma and Vegeta are finally together! Please update asap!
cara9001 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
YAY I loved the BxV stuff and all around I really liked the chapter, the ending was really good.
maymayB chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
nice! I really liked this chap! wanna see what happens next!
momomi12 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
AHHH! I love Prince so much now!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Update please
Lilly Moonlight chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Once again GREAT CHAPTER! \(_)/Love it!
What will Prince show Vegeta?
What exactly does he mean by "Even her?".
(_) So Excited! xD
big shorty chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I was so happy seeing you've updated!And it's getting rather interesting!
Hope I'll be able to read more in the next chapter!
Kattastropi chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
It's really sad that you are shortening such a wonderful beautiful idea! This would be world shattering if you took the time and gave each scene more details and didn't rush it, letting it grow.
joys chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Just found this story. Great job. I'm really looking forward to what happens next and finding out how the two blend back to one. I also look forward to seeing how thier relationship deepens.
bval1 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Lol I can imagine Vegeta being all clueless as Bulma is telling Goku how they 'met' XD