Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
PotatoZiriki chapter 7 . 4/25
A damn good story, interesting and well fleshed out. As a Strike Witches fan though, the story can seem a little unbelievable at first, but hey, it's fanfiction.
Hope to see more of Down The Rabbit Hole in the future.
Michael Bourne chapter 4 . 2/8
strasse is e.k.i.a. say again strasse is e.k.i.a.
Michael Bourne chapter 1 . 2/7
relieve that four eyed girl of duty throw her in the brig and make her clean out the bases bathrooms both male and female for three weeks and lock down her striker unit make sure only you and sakamoto know the unlock code
RedSS chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
I don't know if I have review before, but this is one of my favs fanfics. Keep it up, soldier!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2016
I'm guessing misfit 1-3 tombstone squad taskforce mako taskforce grizzly and taskforce atlas might make an appearance
navyfield90 chapter 7 . 9/13/2016
How about World War 2 with witches in it?
RebelRaven4 chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
The Neuroi have no idea how dangerous humans can be when left to their own devices for all of history, i almost pitty them.
A Certain Reader chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
When in absolute doubt, use nuclear weapons...
WannabeSoldier chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
If the neuroi attack the other world, they would be easily defeated. If a Witch can kill a Neuroi and the Jets and Missles are superior to witches and neuroi, than the war will not last long
pokemon-35055 chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
good work
Thorthemighty321 chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
Stealth fighters will rely shit. Plus I don't think that a Neuroi beam will do much to a modern MBT.
New Universe Returns chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
The Modern Warfare's Earth is doom. The people of Modern Warfare's Earth are gonna have a rude awakening, including the terrorists and extremists. I hope it won't be as dark and gritty as The Clocktower.

This chapter isn't so bad. I kinda like it. Please keep up.

And hey, are you gonna check out Gamerman22's profile?
Gamerman22 chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
The Neuori is in Modren World now! Damn... It'll be bloodbath for humans without witches, need a Blue Neuori or Definition Red Neuori in a human Form. Check out my profile. Other wise good update and let me know which Neuori Girl you pick.
Ornstein the Dragon Slayer chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
The Neuroi are going to have a rude awakening.
Dragarag452 chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
OK now I'm getting intresting keep going on this.