Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
I'm guessing misfit 1-3 tombstone squad taskforce mako taskforce grizzly and taskforce atlas might make an appearance
navyfield90 chapter 7 . 9/13
How about World War 2 with witches in it?
RebelRaven4 chapter 7 . 8/25
The Neuroi have no idea how dangerous humans can be when left to their own devices for all of history, i almost pitty them.
A Certain Reader chapter 7 . 7/23
When in absolute doubt, use nuclear weapons...
BUND3SW3HR chapter 7 . 6/30
If the neuroi attack the other world, they would be easily defeated. If a Witch can kill a Neuroi and the Jets and Missles are superior to witches and neuroi, than the war will not last long
pokemon-35055 chapter 7 . 6/30
good work
Thorthemighty321 chapter 7 . 6/30
Stealth fighters will rely shit. Plus I don't think that a Neuroi beam will do much to a modern MBT.
New Universe Returns chapter 7 . 6/30
The Modern Warfare's Earth is doom. The people of Modern Warfare's Earth are gonna have a rude awakening, including the terrorists and extremists. I hope it won't be as dark and gritty as The Clocktower.

This chapter isn't so bad. I kinda like it. Please keep up.

And hey, are you gonna check out Gamerman22's profile?
Gamerman22 chapter 7 . 6/30
The Neuori is in Modren World now! Damn... It'll be bloodbath for humans without witches, need a Blue Neuori or Definition Red Neuori in a human Form. Check out my profile. Other wise good update and let me know which Neuori Girl you pick.
Ornstein the Dragon Slayer chapter 7 . 6/30
The Neuroi are going to have a rude awakening.
dragarag452 chapter 7 . 6/30
OK now I'm getting intresting keep going on this.
pokemon-35055 chapter 6 . 6/21
good work please update soon
Warmach1ne32 chapter 3 . 6/20
Hah, above and beyond the "Call of Duty" :D
What you are atill alive, i tought bruc and his cronnies already kick you out fron the site
Thorthemighty321 chapter 6 . 6/18
Could you please continue the mainline story, Chapter 5 is a hell of a cliffhanger.