Reviews for Eliot Taught Me
Calantha S chapter 1 . 1/20
Rawr! Love it. :)
sa-brina86 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hehe, yeah, I can imagine their training sessions to end just like that. ;) Lovely story, goes straight to my favourites!
louvreangel chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I wish this was the truth! I wish Parker was only dating with Hardison to hide her real relationship with Eliot. :(

Great job with the fanfic *heart* (:
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
If Eliot and Parker did have that kind of relationship off-screen, this is exactly how I think it would play out. Except you didn't mention anything about him feeding her (though given her reaction to his cooking in French connection job...)
Him trying to give her a key, but she turns it down because it's more fun to break in - I think that might be the single most in-character line about their relationship I've ever read! ROTFL
I've always wondered why the scriptwriters never did anything more with Parker getting training from Eliot except that one scene - and maybe when she shakes down Tara at the end of season 2.
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Ooh, thats hot! lol I like that take on things. I always figured as close as Eliot & Parker would have to get for him to teach her take downs, something sexy had to happen. Love this :)

Ultra
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I'm so glad you brought attention to this! I almost literally squealed out loud when I saw this episode about Eliot teaching Parker to fight.
rjt040190 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Aaaaawwwww... i love this! 3
NashNurse chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Fun story. The last line was adorable.
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hi! Lovely one-shot (as always), but especially with THAT episode. I always label it "the Eliot-Spencer-One-Man-Show", cause he really rules every scene he is in. The only one who can keep up with him in this episode is (at least in my opinion)... Parker. From the beginning in the hotel room to her annoying Sophie with the meat sticks to her mad grin at the end when she tells about buying and planting the guns in the bad guys car. I love that girl, if only for that. So, please keep them coming!

Peace out, Huntress

PS: According to my knowledge (and my backup called IMDB), "The Tap-Out Job" is Episode 2 in Season 2, since Season 1 only had 13 episodes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
hot!
Always and Forever...
vguz04 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh this so cute. I like the part where hardison said she would scare any personal trainer, that funny. Love E/P. They so damn cute together.