Reviews for The Road to Redemption is Pitted with Potholes
I-am-a-Ice-cream-lover chapter 10 . 8/9
I'm essentially bawling over that beautiful ending.
*tears* so beautiful!
SailorLokiSilver chapter 10 . 5/11
That. Was. AWESOME!
Nitya chapter 10 . 3/5
Rereading your fiction in 2016 and I still love it. Beautiful, from the beginning to the end.
rbavenger chapter 10 . 1/27
I know this story is old. but Thank you, this was truly a very good story of Loki and Thor.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
QueenBhanavi chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
DGtnsl chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
I love this ending! A good ending to a lovely little series. Not many people write stuff after a few decades, so I like how you showed the long term accomplishments.
And Alexandra finally got a unicorn on Jotunheim. With Steve's blood, her soul, and Loki's tears. She would have been very happy.
DGtnsl chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Ooh, Frigga is so badass! She made some of the top dogs of SHIELD scared. Basically, I think she said if someone on SHIELD killed Loki then Thor gets to kill off the whole agency, or at least every superior over that agent and that agent. Scary mothers.
I'm glad Loki returned to his body. It's sad, but this experience is further bonding Thor and Loki together.
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
I think those orphans are doing Loki good. Innocent openmindedness is what he needs to change his views on things. Do the Avengers even know what Loki is doing, or does he go at night? That SHIELD agent knows what Loki does outside the Tower, so Fury definitely knows.
Kneoria chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
I love the jotun unicorns. they are so awesome
J12Me chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
Great story from the first one to this sequel. You ca really feel the emotions and a great way for your characters to show/explain themselves on how redemption and belief comes through for a better future. Congrats!
starlight.moonlight.sunshine chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
when I first read the title of the story I thought it said "The road to redemption is pitted with potatoes"

anyway, I love the story, goodwork!
T'Preea chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
Wow. I'm actually starting to feel bad for Loki. I think with the Star Trek, Loki should watch the 2009 reboot to see Thor as George Kirk. That would be funny!
SilverStoneAshes chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
I read the story from start to finish and when the words Alexandra Rogers came up I cryed tears of joy and happiness you are en excellent writer please continue writing these wonderful stories