Reviews for The Crossover
Jimmy haters chapter 2 . 8/20
I feel Cindy's pain. As smart as she is, she's always in the shadow of boy genius and fellow classmate Jimmy Neutron. It's like being second chair flute and having no hope of ascending to first — even though you practice your ass off and win medals at solo and ensemble competitions — because the first chair is a flute prodigy with a fancy ... ahem. Anyway, Cindy berates Jimmy because he is her intellectual rival and because she has a secret, white-hot crush on him. (By the way, I am creeped out by the fact that when I Googled "Cindy Vortex and Jimmy Neutron," a link to a fan fiction site popped up.)
Oh please continue I mean I completely understand if your busu but the story is great like really great you really should continue it
Ostof chapter 5 . 1/21
I like to said that I love the crossover but there are many filler in the storyline. You give too much details to each scene of each chapter, the start was good but on chapter 5 it turns a little bored to read one whole scene, but I like how you involve each character and how come would be a pairing of arnold with cindy xd
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Mrmuscle, please update the next chapter, later chapter and more chapters of The Crossover. If you keep the fans of this story waiting much longer, they'll awfully lose their patience like crazy and suffer boredom also.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Please update
I love it
Cliapatra32 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
YAY! You FINALLY updated! What happened that made you go MIA?

Anyways, this was a great chapter. I like how Shern was insulted by people slandering his intelligence, such as any person should. Helga revealing everything about her family and its faults was funny and amazing. I read it twice. Arnold fell asleep on her shoulder: so sweet.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Very good job with all the characters, and yeah, I can see Helga snapping like this.

Thanks for telling me about your story.

Keep the good writing.
JJCAL12 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
It is awesome!
Lolibeagle chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Aw :3 cute shopping really does make a girl feel better everytime I buy something new I just feel so satisfied even if what I bought is completely useless for more than a day or two you know lol :3 I hope you update soon I'm liking where the story is heading :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Heh, this was pretty cool. I still wonder how Nadine got such a strong stomach on first place; you already said she was hungry, but she also said that, in a normal day, she can still out-eat most of the boys.

Keep the good writing.
magical fan18 chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Pretty good and enjoyed the chapter, especially the eating contest.
4ElementGirl chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
loving it so far. i can't wait for the next chapter.
Nep2uune chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I have never thought how much Jimmy Neutron and Hey Arnold's characters were so simular. I can see Helga and Cindy having a heart to heart talk about Arnold and Jimmy. I hope you update this. It is very interesting. Please update when you can.
4ElementGirl chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I really like this story. It has the perfect blend of both shows. I really hope you update soon!
Lolibeagle chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Hm I wonder where they're going...