Reviews for So an Archer and a Hunter Walk Into a Bar
the17thmuse chapter 12 . 5/18
Love this.
Random chapter 5 . 5/11
Imagine Dean texting Clint,
'Look I know we aren't really on speaking terms but I just have to tell you. We're hunting Santa's evil twin.'

Then later saying,
'False alarm. It was just some Norse Gods. But we ganked those suckers.'

And Clint just looks at his phone slightly worried that Sam and Dean may have killed Thor
PoidsPlume chapter 12 . 2/27
it's an awesome story ! you really took each universe and merge them with originality !
Lucian the Wordsmith chapter 12 . 1/31
I think this is my favorite thing. Steve/Cas? Clint/Dean? Sam/Natasha? Tony/Pepper/Bruce? You have made my day. I can't ship any more ships, you have destroyed them with these. ;)
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Reeeeeeeally Cas ? I have to admit that is a cute pairing but seriously. Those two will just make each other worse and be awkward together. Loved it :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
One of the funniest things I've ever read, especially Cas
yuki chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
Holy shit! That was a good story.
And chapter 11 is just fucking hilarious, what with Cas being awesome and Tony just like 'i have enough this shit' or 'whatever. I don't care'.
And Cas and Winchesters have this cool entry and that is fricking awesome.
AmethystSiri chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
Loki and Loki :)))))) Brilliant :))
tlyxor1 chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
Enjoyed -t.
TheJadePhoenix chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
I now love Castiel/Steve. Thank you.
KarrineGenesis chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Since this chapter was from the Thor movie, before Avengers, does that mean at some point all the Avengers will be there?
Aivlysrain chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
I've been reading from my phone and have been unable to comment on the awesomeness that is your story. Never have I even imagined these two as a couple and now it is one of my favorites. A true craftsman of words you are. I enjoyed this story so very very much, thank you for your contribution to the fanfiction community.
egal chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Loved it.
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
Hahaha, fantastic! Really brilliant! One of the better pieces I've read in this crossover 'verse. I'd love to see you explore more of the CasxSteve relationship (guessing it's your OTP?)
I'd love to see more! But well done either way!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
THIS STORY. I don't even... I don't even KNOW, but somehow it became this comprehensive list of my new favorite pairings and assorted head!canons, from Tony/Pepper/Bruce to Gabriel taking Loki under his, *ehem*, wings.

You're fantastic. Rock on.