Reviews for So an Archer and a Hunter Walk Into a Bar
I loved it! It was such a nice story! Thank you for making it!
Winter Anime Fan chapter 12 . 6/26
That was perfect. Thank you for the beauty you brought into the world (and fandoms).
muppokat chapter 1 . 5/4
Sorry this is not a review, this is just me saying i can't fricking believe i found this, i thought for sure it was a story i had found on ao3 that had been deleted and i couldn't find it on here bc of the rating thing that i totally forgot but i found it! i read this story years ago and i think about it sometimes and i decided to find it to read it again and boy, here i am and i am ready to read ok, i am /ready/. First chapter is already some good shit fam, love it.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 12 . 4/1
Ohhhhhh my ggggaawwdddd. This is so perrffeecctttt. I loved it so fucking much, I never even considered half these pairings but they're so perfect and I love them and bless you for writing such beautiful work!
ThisCatWhatDidThat chapter 12 . 1/17
I have a new ot3. I hope you're happy
Gin-san needs his parfait chapter 12 . 9/13/2016
You made me cry at one point.
If that's not good writing I don't know what is.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
wait.

i think i ship clint/dean
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
my baby clint is so underappreciated in the fandom :( he deserves more loving
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
this is so funny!

lol. i actually like the ghostfacers
the17thmuse chapter 12 . 5/18/2016
Love this.
Random chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
Imagine Dean texting Clint,
'Look I know we aren't really on speaking terms but I just have to tell you. We're hunting Santa's evil twin.'

Then later saying,
'False alarm. It was just some Norse Gods. But we ganked those suckers.'

And Clint just looks at his phone slightly worried that Sam and Dean may have killed Thor
PoidsPlume chapter 12 . 2/27/2016
it's an awesome story ! you really took each universe and merge them with originality !
Lucian the Wordsmith chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
I think this is my favorite thing. Steve/Cas? Clint/Dean? Sam/Natasha? Tony/Pepper/Bruce? You have made my day. I can't ship any more ships, you have destroyed them with these. ;)
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Reeeeeeeally Cas ? I have to admit that is a cute pairing but seriously. Those two will just make each other worse and be awkward together. Loved it :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/7/2015