Reviews for So an Archer and a Hunter Walk Into a Bar
mizukikage chapter 12 . 7/19/2019
Seriously...ya forgot the sex part!
Awesomeness darlin'!
Vampyre Moon chapter 12 . 5/22/2019
This is AWESOME!
zebramouse chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
I really enjoyed your story.
I can't quite wrap my head wround all of the pairings in the end (the Cap/Cas/kitchen visual is rather striking), but I love how you developed the friendship between Dean and Clint, and how it slowly turned deeper. I think that's the one way I can see Dean really sliding into something deep and permanent.

And the way Lillith got taken out was deeply satisfying, as well!
spnfandom8 chapter 12 . 1/6/2019
AHHHHHH! I absolutely fucking loved this fic! it was seriously amazing, and I loved all the ships! I love how everyone is portrayed and that one scene with tony, Bruce, and pepper literally killed me! and Nat and sam is adorable. honestly this whole fic was amazing! the clint and dean ship is not done often, and when it is I usially cant find a finished one, so I am soooooo happy that I stumbled across this!
NorCal.NEH chapter 12 . 7/26/2018
AWWWWWW This has got to be the best Dean/Clint fic i have read yet.
SassnessOverlord chapter 12 . 7/13/2018
Hi there!
I must admit that when I found this fic I did not expect the slash. Yet I am not complaining. I noticed it was the intention during the first chapter and I never, ever thought about this pairing as a possibility, but I was curious and still read it.
I'm thankfull I did. I'd totally keep reading more Clint/Dean if you write it.
I had fun, loved the drama, liked the Avengers and liked the way you portrayed Dean and his feelings.
Kudos for you
Thank you for your hard work and giving us this story :D
MoonLitReader chapter 12 . 2/3/2018
Omg I loved this
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2017
I loved it! It was such a nice story! Thank you for making it!
Winter Anime Fan chapter 12 . 6/26/2017
That was perfect. Thank you for the beauty you brought into the world (and fandoms).
muppokat chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Sorry this is not a review, this is just me saying i can't fricking believe i found this, i thought for sure it was a story i had found on ao3 that had been deleted and i couldn't find it on here bc of the rating thing that i totally forgot but i found it! i read this story years ago and i think about it sometimes and i decided to find it to read it again and boy, here i am and i am ready to read ok, i am /ready/. First chapter is already some good shit fam, love it.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 12 . 4/1/2017
Ohhhhhh my ggggaawwdddd. This is so perrffeecctttt. I loved it so fucking much, I never even considered half these pairings but they're so perfect and I love them and bless you for writing such beautiful work!
ThisCatWhatDidThat chapter 12 . 1/17/2017
I have a new ot3. I hope you're happy
Gin-san needs his parfait chapter 12 . 9/13/2016
You made me cry at one point.
If that's not good writing I don't know what is.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
wait.

i think i ship clint/dean
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
my baby clint is so underappreciated in the fandom :( he deserves more loving