Reviews for Touched By an Angel
Angelina chapter 6 . 5/26
It's official

I literally love you for this
Angelina chapter 4 . 5/26
Okay...

I forgive you, this chapter made up for it
Angelina chapter 3 . 5/26
OH MY JESUS
(exuse my french)
FUCK IT, IM DEAD
MY DAD CAME IN MY ROOM AND I'M LAYING ON MY BED SOBBING
HOW COULD YOU JUST ATTACK ME LIKE THIS

I CANNOT BREATHE

this was so good omg im emotional
AHHHHH chapter 5 . 5/25
Your such a good writer! But the second to last sentence, heat of the moment? Is Dean dying right now he should be
Sam chapter 5 . 3/16
Wow. THIS. Is amazing.
O'course.. I should not be reading this right now (I'm backstage at my school musical (Glee) atm, about to enter the stage), cuz now I have a full on boner..
#tryingtothinkofdeadkitties
I see what u did chapter 5 . 2/17
"about in the heat of the moment?" I LOVE U!
HOW DARE YOU chapter 4 . 2/17
I WAS CRYING WHEN I READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BUT I FORCED MYSELF TO CONTINUE SO NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT IM FEELING! I think im sad-mad. {If you get that reference you rock}
Reading this is kinda weird when your girlfriends name is Grace
sam chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
iloved it really but it was just blowjobs no actual sex you know
athena chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
you're killin' me you're really killin' me I cried for 1- straight minutes cause of this
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
How could you do this to Gabriel I am literally in tears I thought Sam was going to survive I love your stories though you're an awesome author keep writing x
profoundbuttsex chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
I loved this so so much. It wasn't awkward or anything, it was just well written and extremely fucking hot. Exactly what I wanted.
Void chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
It's 4 in the morning and I'm having an emotional breakdown! Thank you, I soooooooooo needed that! (sarcasm) But really this was amazingly done!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
Yo... weeping angels.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
I can imagine Dean and Castiel coming back and seeing gold dust everywhere. Dean is hella confused but Castiel knows and can't look Sam in the eye for months.