Reviews for 30 Days
Gayle Nightingale chapter 27 . 8/9/2014
I'm glad you didn't quit yet. I liked this.
BadButt94 chapter 27 . 8/9/2014
Awe, this was adorable! It has been a while, but I'm glad you came back with this.
Nikkie23534 chapter 27 . 8/9/2014
Awesome! Sesshomaru wrote InuYasha a love letter! Oh...that's so cool, I love it! I wish more men did that. It's so weird. Reading this chapter, got me thinking about something my friends are I were talking about.

My husband, before we got married, used to send me love letters all the time. 3 sometimes 5 pages front to back. And, when he was in the service, longer ones would come every 2 weeks!

It got me thinking. We spend so much time texting, tweeting, facebooking, and emailing, we overlook the fact that we've lost a lot of human contract. Really what can be more personal than sitting down and writing out everything you feel to the person you miss and love?

Awesome chapter, thanks for sharing it!

B reading U!
Nychell21 chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
I think im just like Inuyasha in this story!
Found my inter me• ooh yeah!
Nychell21 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Ooooh Forbidden Love•
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I totally 4got it was 26ch. & went I got to
Bottom of the pg I freak I was like "Noo!"
I'm totally dumd
Ryane-Foxx chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
Oh my goodness! You had me on an emotional rollercoaster through this whole film of drabbles. I was laughing, I was in tears, I was grinning like an idiot, might have had a nose bleed at somepoint...all in all, it was wonderful! Even the crack in the middle somewhere! XD loved it!
anon chapter 20 . 9/20/2013
Hello there, amm... I follow you in tumblr, I'm the inucest girl xD. Well, I told it to you before, I was reading your ff and I enjoy them very much (at least this one xD), I guess is because I'm not a very good English speaker and read short things is best for me, also this drabbles are simple and easy to read so I dont have to use the damn google translate almost never xD. On the other hand, I like your style, I mean your stories are originals and they arent just smut, smut, smut (it is appreciated but not everything can be just that o3o) they are funny and sad sometimes. Until now I have just read until the chapter 20, I think the best stories are Flame, Wind and Order (and of course the whole AU I loved it .). It was just that, keep writing! bye bye :D

I dont have a fucking account here, I just put anon o_o
BadButt94 chapter 26 . 7/30/2013
Awe, this is adorable... I love it
Gayle Nightingale chapter 26 . 7/28/2013
ah so wonderful. made me feel good
Nikkie23534 chapter 26 . 7/28/2013
Aw...he proposed. Did he go to Jarred? Sorry, bad jewelry store commercial. Seriously, it was a nice way to ask for someone to ask for their beloved forever. Great chapter!

B reading U!
BadButt94 chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Ohhhhh I hope we get to see it ;)
dawn chase chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
and that means staying in bed. if you catch my drift ;)
kaicy24 chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
I think a story can be it's with good. Chance of reviews
dawn chase chapter 24 . 6/14/2013
I love this drabble! and I do believe that the comment was made in the heat of the moment THOUGH I agree with you that the comment was a bit disturbing. Please don't stop writing!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »