Reviews for The Sitters
I like chickens chapter 1 . 4/1
Great story, but I have one question. When Mew and Mewtwo had sex, wouldn't the difference in their body sizes prevent them from doing so? Mew is, what, the size of Mewtwo's chest? That would cause quite a few...difficulties. Other than that, great story, and you even managed to avoid grammatical errors! There are so few stories, in any category, that use correct grammar! So refreshing... Thank you. I was worried that the entire world forgot how to write a proper sentence. By the way, I normally don't EVER post reviews of fanfics. It is very rare for me to find a fanfic in a category I like (Harry Potter, Splatoon, Pikmin, Pokémon, etc.) that I actually think is worth reviewing. Basically, I reviewed this fanfic, and that's very rare, so (not trying to sound snobbish) you should be honored. I'm trying to make this a compliment, not make myself sound like a snobbish brat. I know I'm bad at that, just...please don't take it the wrong way, I'm trying to compliment you on the quality of the fanfic. You know what? I'm just going to shut up now. So, goodbye.
Purplesunrisedragon chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
one word amazing
thetalkoflegends chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Sada Pazaki chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I really enjoyed this lol Thanks!
Yellow Verde chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh my god, I feel so perverted, perverted as much as Gold, after reading this, I can't believe Mewtwo was having sex with Mew! Are they married or something, Red was right, now I owe him five dollars. Who would have known that Red was right, Mew disappeared to have sex, of all things with Mew as well!
Lafaiette chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aww, this was very fun and heartwarming to read! Mewtwo's attitude with children and babysitting is well described and not out of character (you did well, it's difficult to put Mewtwo in such 'strange' situations!)
Also his omnipresent problem with anger and fear of loneliness adds a nice depth to the story, thanks to it it's more realistic and plausible. )

The dialogues are great, the romance is sweet and the argument between Mewtwo and Mew made me feel a hint of anxiety and sadness, like a good story should do. I hope to see a one-shot where these two are finally parents! XD

Good job as always, dear!